rotj luke vs rots anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantevsKratos
my most specific thread who would win between two skywalkers knights at there peak Anakin or Luke sabers only no force powers

DantevsKratos
i know the answer to the pole you decide which you like best and i know it's unrelated to the topic to dont say anything and just vote

Tangible God
Anakin would make Luke cry. Then remind him that Jedi don't cry. Luke would demand ice cream. But Anakin would eat it all and laugh at him. Because Anakin's mean that way.

But seriously, ROTS Anakin is several hundred leagues ahead of ROTJ Luke in every area of combat.

P.S. Luke at his peak is Luke as of the Legacy era.

Man of Christ
Originally posted by DantevsKratos
my most specific thread who would win between two skywalkers knights at there peak Anakin or Luke sabers only no force powers

you need help and counseling if it amuses you to make sick poll options like the ones above

:Reported

Tangible God
Originally posted by Man of Christ
you need help and counseling if it amuses you to make sick poll options like the ones above

:Reported Harsh. But then again, you have to ask yourself... what would Jesus do?

Elite Hunter
Jesus would forgive confused but seriously that may have been pretty harsh MOC.

For the record ROTJ Luke gets tooled and it is FAR from his peak.

Man of Christ
i am not being harsh, rape is a reality and it is psychotic to make jokes about it.

besides i can come up with several reasons why this thread need be closed

1) Repetetive ( this fight already exists on threads before so no need for another one)

2) Unrelated poll options which this particular thread starter has a habit of doing

3) offensive poll options there is no way rape is funny point blank.

so as you see there are a variety of reasons as to why this thread can be reported and JUSTLY closed.

Darth Subjekt
This is such a pointless thread.

Obsidian Fury

RotJ Luke aint the peak wink

He get stomped.

GenomeFrozener
Anakin beats his son.

DantevsKratos
well if i made Luke at his peak that would b sad for anakin to be beat by his son i made this to be fair to anakin cause he is way cooler then luke evan his name is awesome

DantevsKratos
Originally posted by Man of Christ

:Reported There is no amusment i get from that and im not joking a sith would do that i mean what other bad ways can you use the force other then killing people you dont get satisfaction from that

Tangible God
There is no amusment i get from that and im not joking a sith would do that i mean what other bad ways can you use the force other then killing people you dont get satisfaction from that Well maybe you wouldn't get satisfaction out of killing someone, but Sith certainly seem too. But it was a tad harsh to report you for that.

Oh and it would have made more sense to make it say... DE Luke.

Obsidian Fury
well if i made Luke at his peak that would b sad for anakin to be beat by his son i made this to be fair to anakin cause he is way cooler then luke evan his name is awesome

Since you have excluded force powers, it would be more unfair not to use peak Luke.

Schwarzenegger
What a stupid poll.

Galan007
As mentioned above, RotS Anakin was leagues above RotJ Luke in every category.

Anakin = a well-oiled/top of the notch Jedi, who's skills supersede most others.
Luke = Stevie Wonder at batting practice.

srsly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.