WoW Warlocks Build.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

paulydg
I been playing WoW for not long and i have been reading about certain
classes and i like the Warlock. If you people could answer me some
question i will thank you alot. ^_^

What are all the builds choices for Warlocks?

What would be the best race for Warlocks in the alliance side?

What is Soul Link?

What combos are good in PvP? (like skills and in order).

What would be the name the build that uses DPT and a little of demonology?

If you could answer atleast 1 you will help alot. smile

Thanks for your help.

Obsidian Fury
- This should go into the dedicated WoW thread. However, I will help you out.

1. The best build is not a set one. There are various builds depending on what you wish to do. For rapid heavy damage, you are supposed to go destruction. The build is not very mana efficient, so it is not recommended unless you know how to handle mana. If you wish to work solo and remain a survivor (which is one of many things a warlock is good at), then demonologist is your path to select. For leveling, demonology is recommended there as well. However, if you are going to do PvP, or raiding, then affliction is the best choice. It is mana efficient, you can last for a very long time and you will keep your damage straight troughout the entire fight with about six or seven different DoTs.

But what it all comes down to, is how you prefere to play. The real question is if you like offence, defense or a balanced form of combat.

2. The best warlock race can not really be set. Humans are better for PvP, with their stealth detection. Their bonus spirit grant a huge advantage, even though the percental increasment is low. The gnomes however has their own advantages, such as breaking out of snares, but also their bonus intellect. I personally would recommend the humans. They last and live longer thanks to their detection skill and their bonus spirit. The bonus spirit of course, works best with specific talents.

3. Soul link is the ability where damage inflicted on you is diverted to your summon. It is a demonologist talent. It was a long time since I played, but I believe it is a level 40 talent.

4. Various combos are good, but sending someone away in fear is a good start and then adding the affliction spells. Depending on the situation, you then either run or you start spamming shadowbolts.

5. You lost me at DPT. Never heard that shortening before.

Peach
Use the WoW thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26634&highlight=title%3Awarcraft+forumid%3A66

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.