Wolverine vs. Kroenen(Hellboy) w/ a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

six6six
-Movie versions-

Kroenen has adamantium knives

Wolverine has temporarily lost his healing abilty, but still has his claws

Who's goin' down?

grimify
Movie wolverine wasn't very impressive h2h, gotta go with Hellboy.

Knowsbleed33
Well, movie Wolvie took a beating from Juggernaut and survived Phoenix's wrath. I'll go with him. In the end, Hellboy handled Kroenen pretty easily.

Indestructible
I hope Hellboy kills him

grimify
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Well, movie Wolvie took a beating from Juggernaut and survived Phoenix's wrath. I'll go with him. In the end, Hellboy handled Kroenen pretty easily.

He did, but the scenario here has Wolverine's healing disabled. Movie Juggs was pretty pathetic, too. I still gotta give this to Kroenen.

It's been a bit since I watched the first Hellboy movie, but didn't Kroenen have him on the ropes for most of that fight?

Movie Wolverine just seemed really weak to me as far as his h2h was concerned

six6six
Originally posted by grimify
He did, but the scenario here has Wolverine's healing disabled. Movie Juggs was pretty pathetic, too. I still gotta give this to Kroenen.

It's been a bit since I watched the first Hellboy movie, but didn't Kroenen have him on the ropes for most of that fight?

Movie Wolverine just seemed really weak to me as far as his h2h was concerned

Kroenen pretty much annihilates all of them. The only reason Hellboy didn't get diced was because he blocked all of Kroenen's shots with "The Right Arm of Doom". So actually no. He did not have the upper hand on Hellboy. Logan's gonna have his hands full. Kroenen's bad ass with those blades and he doesn't go down easily. Well, except from Hellboy....

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33

he only survived Phoenix's wrath cause of his HF.

I go for Hellboy.

six6six
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
he only survived Phoenix's wrath cause of his HF.

I go for Hellboy.

Just want to clarify. Some people are mistaking Kroenen for Hellboy. Kroenen is the Nazi assasin in the movie Hellboy. Not Hellboy himself. Thanks.

Endrict Nuul
This guy........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Hellboy_Shot_1.jpg

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by six6six
Just want to clarify. Some people are mistaking Kroenen for Hellboy. Kroenen is the Nazi assasin in the movie Hellboy. Not Hellboy himself. Thanks.

Oh shit,sorry, I didn't even read it rightlaughing

hmm adamantium blades,

I would still have to say him,

he was very fast and skilled if I can remember right.

six6six
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
This guy........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Hellboy_Shot_1.jpg

Thanks for the pic. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.