Daredevil vs Nightwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Indestructible
These to lesser power or no powered heros will fight in Gotham City who will take the win? In my hummble opinion I think Nightwing would win

jrodslam
Been done.

DD ftw. Unless NW has sonics, its slim that he beats DD. It was mentioned that he has a high voltage tazermagiggy in his suit, but im not 100% sure he ALWAYS has it. Plus, he doesnt use it so often. Hardly at all, so....

Mods can close.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by jrodslam
Been done.

DD ftw. Unless NW has sonics, its slim that he beats DD. It was mentioned that he has a high voltage tazermagiggy in his suit, but im not 100% sure he ALWAYS has it. Plus, he doesnt use it so often. Hardly at all, so....

Mods can close.

Metalmanx
DD FTW.

BruceSkywalker
Nightwing was trained by the best and has become great in his own right. NW has a real chance of winning 7/10 NW ftw

carnage52
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Nightwing was trained by the best and has become great in his own right. NW has a real chance of winning 7/10 NW ftw what i was going to say.

Endrict Nuul
DD 6/10

Juk3n
DD! because Red Spandex can only work if you're uber.!

spiderman1196
Nightwing was trained by the best and has become great in his own right. NW has a real chance of winning 7/10 NW ftw

i agree

tkitna

Nightwing has a real chance of losing too.

DD 7/10

Indestructible
Originally posted by Juk3n
DD! because Red Spandex can only work if you're uber.!
That was dumb

Remi8193
Nightwing the first Robin

Badabing
Been done a few times.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=302911&

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.