All thors vs All Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
They have gathered all of the thors and thor alike beings and split them up individually, some didnt need to split because they are seperate beings and the same rule applies for superman and pitted them against each other. The supermen vs The gods. Who win. Not using to many of them because it would make it more confussing to judge.

Team:
Classic Thor
Current thor
Warrior Maddness thor
Rkt thor

Vs

Team:
Mainstream Superman
AS superman
KC Superman
Superman prime

Which team comes out on top.

janus77
depends on whether or not RKT is actually as powerful as people hype him upto be. if he is anywhere near Galactus levels, then it's obviously a Team Thor triumph.

nimbus006
Superman Prime as in Golden Superman, or Superboy Prime?

carnage52
prime solos.

Harbinger
The Thors.

Obsidian Fury
I wouldn't exactly count SMP out.

guy222
RKT

Endrict Nuul
Comp Superman ftw....

carver9
Originally posted by nimbus006
Superman Prime as in Golden Superman, or Superboy Prime?

Superman prime that ripped monarch suit open.

Scoobless
Thors

llagrok
RKT makes all the difference.

The Pict
I'm not familiar with RKT but what has he done to put him on Prime's level?

carver9
Originally posted by The Pict

beat mangog, someone who was a serious threat to odin as easily as galactus taking out wolverine.

Endrict Nuul
Could Comp Superman take RKT????

carver9
^^da** that would be a good fight, Im undecided on that one. RKT basically ran through almost everyone that he faced and had gods fearing him.

llagrok

He beat Loki after he had absorbed all the magic in Asgard, ended the ragnarok cycle, beat Mangog, had some kind of mad cosmic awareness and one-shotted a goblin with Mjolnir or something.

But all of these are one-shots. All RKT had to do was lift his hand.

Galan007
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Could Comp Superman take RKT???? is composite superman even part of this debate?

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Galan007
is composite superman even part of this debate?

I dunno...didn't check the opening post and all I saw is all Superman.

fangirl101
What are any of the Thor's going to do to Superman Prime? He's magic impervious.

Mindset
High magic resistance, not impervious.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Galan007
is composite superman even part of this debate?

Nope.

OneDumbG0
I'm not familiar with RKT but what has he done to put him on Prime's level? He possessed the full Odinpower. He also possessed cosmic wisdom gained from sacrificing both his eyes, akin to Cosmic Awareness. It allowed him to pierce the veil of time and see all things at all levels, both physical and metaphysical. He also learned the Rune Magics, which were powerful and apparently long lost and forbidden spells that even Loki himself was impressed with. He was not so impressed when Rune King Thor used them to depower Loki and popped Loki's head straight off his body and carried him around like a trinket as a witness.

To give you an estimation of his power, Mangog, a beast that was composed of billions of souls and rightly gave Odin a fight... was not even an annoyance to Rune King Thor. RKT held out his hand stopping Mangog in his tracks. He then nonchalantly turned him into a wisp and blew it into a simple breeze dissipating him. Think of Galactus turning Hercules into slime as a decent analogy.

He then undid the cycle of Ragnarok and proved himself to be, if not superior in power, to be superior in wisdom and beyond reproach from the beings known as Those Who Sit Above in Shadow. These mysterious beings created the Asgardian pantheon and would recreate them after every Ragnarok and feed on their essences borne from their struggles and immortal life cycles. They were a myth to the Asgardians as much as Asgardians are a myth to normal humanity.

That's Rune King Thor in a nutshell.

Mindset
What has Prime done to be put on RKT level? shifty

Mr. Slippyfist
Wasn't Thor like Thorternity at one point in time?

OneDumbG0
^ If you're referring to the last page of 'Ragnarok,' where Thor's face appears to be part of the cosmos complete with starfield effect, I think that's more of an artistic representation. Nothing written suggested that he ascended to a higher state of being. It was more likely that he dispensed with a need for an actual physical body and decided he would fall asleep for a while.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ If you're referring to the last page of 'Ragnarok,' where Thor's face appears to be part of the cosmos complete with starfield effect, I think that's more of an artistic representation. Nothing written suggested that he ascended to a higher state of being. It was more likely that he dispensed with a need for an actual physical body and decided he would fall asleep for a while. No, it was from Avengers: Infinity.
Thor, off memory, was Eternity for a couple pages. Everyone took turns trying to explain themselves through Eternity or something like that.

OneDumbG0
^ I never read Avengers: Infinity. Although I've read synopses of the story. Hard to believe that Eternity himself could not overpower the Infinites...

george '06
RKT

Indestructible
Superman

Galan007
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
No, it was from Avengers: Infinity.
Thor, off memory, was Eternity for a couple pages. Everyone took turns trying to explain themselves through Eternity or something like that. none

zeel
RKT will crush SMP.

This version of thor has everything.

SMP's magical resistance will just delay his death. This version of thor is just to powerful, he had skyfathers fearing him.

Priest
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Wasn't Thor like Thorternity at one point in time?
Yes, when he confronted the Infinities.

Mr. Slippyfist
Also, why isn't Thorogorge in here?

occultdestroyer
You mentioned ALL Superman.
So where's Tangent Supes??

Knowsbleed33
Thors with RK being the trump card. If Kal Kent were involved the Supermen would stomp.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Thors with RK being the trump card. If Kal Kent were involved the Supermen would stomp. Kal Kent?

Knowsbleed33
Superman 1 Million

h1a8
Supermen combo Thors to ko with their first hit.

llagrok
Originally posted by h1a8
Supermen combo Thors to ko with their first hit.

lmao, good luck.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.