Snake and Raiden vs. Master Chief and Arbiter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Snake and Raiden from MGS4 facing Master Chief and Arbiter from
Halo 3.

Snake is old and has a rifle, combat knife, a handgun, and he's wearing his camoflauge suit. Raiden is all cyborg and has his sword.

Master Chief has his assault rifle and Arbiter has a plasma pistol and a energy sword.

The fight is onboard a frigate from Halo 3.

who wins?

GenomeFrozener
Raiden solos. big grin

Obsidian Fury
Arbiter approach trough invisibility and penetrate them with the energy sword. Their attempts to fight back will be revoked by the overshield and the already highly endurant arbiter suit even without overshield. Not to mention Master Chief's MJOLNIR armor could endure an impact after several miles fall without any damage at all.

They could empty their guns on John and Arbiter. That includes the explosives.

Dark-Jaxx
Raiden solos. Neither MC or Arbiter could react to his speed or hit him.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Obsidian Fury
Arbiter approach trough invisibility and penetrate them with the energy sword. Their attempts to fight back will be revoked by the overshield and the already highly endurant arbiter suit even without overshield. Not to mention Master Chief's MJOLNIR armor could endure an impact after several miles fall without any damage at all.

They could empty their guns on John and Arbiter. That includes the explosives.

Have you played MGS4? Raiden can so penetrate those shields of theirs.

Obsidian Fury
I know who Raiden is. I also know that an invisible Arbiter will be enough to finish him.

Dark-Jaxx
I know who Raiden is. I also know that an invisible Arbiter will be enough to finish him. No, he won't. Raiden has suffered wounds that should be fatal, and Arbiter would not be able to catch Raiden who will be in the middle of eviscerating MC. Also, Arbiter's invisibility is still shown by a blur and does not last long at all.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
No, he won't. Raiden has suffered wounds that should be fatal, and Arbiter would not be able to catch Raiden who will be in the middle of eviscerating MC. Also, Arbiter's invisibility is still shown by a blur and does not last long at all.

MC fell from space and didn't even have a dent in his armor.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by ESB -1138
MC fell from space and didn't even have a dent in his armor. And Raiden physically stopped Arsenal Gear. That much strength combined with a blade will go right through MC. And he did not fall from space.

Obsidian Fury
I know Raiden is fast, but it's not like he is a Flash or something. Arbiter may not be as fast, but he is not slow.

I also know that Raiden can take quite the beating, but he has never fallen victim of something like the energy sword before. He has also never been cut in half or lost his head. The energy sword is more dangerous than anything MSG4 can bring in.

Obsidian Fury
Originally posted by ESB -1138
MC fell from space and didn't even have a dent in his armor.

Actually it was a couple of miles according to the soldiers. He did jump from one ship to another trough space though.

Dark-Jaxx
I know Raiden is fast, but it's not like he is a Flash or something. Arbiter may not be as fast, but he is not slow.

I also know that Raiden can take quite the beating, but he has never fallen victim of something like the energy sword before. He has also never been cut in half or lost his head. The energy sword is more dangerous than anything MSG4 can bring in. 1. The single fastest Spartan is capable of running at 62 KPH or 38.502 MPH. That speed is nothing to Raiden, and from what is seen Arbiter seems to be around MC's level.

2. True, but it would never hit him, and you seem to forget that while you are invisible, the Energy Sword is visible. Raiden is stronger, faster, and more durable than MC or Arbiter.

Obsidian Fury
I admit it is not an easy win, but it is not as impossible as you make it sound to be.

1. Arbiter is roughly John's level of speed. This is running speed though, and should not be considered overall speed. Both John and Arbiter are still fairly fast combatants. This fight could very well go 5/10 each side, because of Raiden. Raiden is faster, but if John or Arbiter land a single hit by either blade, plasma pistol or John's daily punch, Raiden is in for a nasty ride. As endurant as he may be, a plasma shot, a swipe from the energy blade or a punch from John will make severe damage. The punch is merely a knockback though, but take enough time for an opening by the famous energy sword charge.

2. I am forgetting nothing. The energy sword is visible even though Arbiter has active camo, but only when ignited. The ignition is nearly instant, so he could keep it lighted out even as long as until trough half the swipe.

3. The reason Arbiter's active camo is time based is because the armor is partially broken. It is clearly stated in your first assignment with him by a fellow elite. If, in this fight, Arbiter's armor is broken as it was in the first mission, then fair enough. The invisibility will be temporary. If this is a fully functional Arbiter suit however, then he can sneak around as much as he wish.

Dark-Jaxx
I admit it is not an easy win, but it is not as impossible as you make it sound to be.

1. Arbiter is roughly John's level of speed. This is running speed though, and should not be considered overall speed. Both John and Arbiter are still fairly fast combatants. This fight could very well go 5/10 each side, because of Raiden. Raiden is faster, but if John or Arbiter land a single hit by either blade, plasma pistol or John's daily punch, Raiden is in for a nasty ride. As endurant as he may be, a plasma shot, a swipe from the energy blade or a punch from John will make severe damage. The punch is merely a knockback though, but take enough time for an opening by the famous energy sword charge.

2. I am forgetting nothing. The energy sword is visible even though Arbiter has active camo, but only when ignited. The ignition is nearly instant, so he could keep it lighted out even as long as until trough half the swipe.

3. The reason Arbiter's active camo is time based is because the armor is partially broken. It is clearly stated in your first assignment with him by a fellow elite. If, in this fight, Arbiter's armor is broken as it was in the first mission, then fair enough. The invisibility will be temporary. If this is a fully functional Arbiter suit however, then he can sneak around as much as he wish. 1. Roughly MC level, I agree, and MC has not shown to be even a quarter as fast as Raiden in combat. The blade would only be if it severed his head, as that is Raiden's only human part, the rest is cybernetic. Plasma Pistol is weak as hell unless it is fully charged. A punch from John? Pffft...Raiden is stronger and faster than John and as such hits harder. If MC actually tries to get close enough to punch Raiden, well then MC is good as dead. Raiden is deadly fast with a sword and is superior to John physically.

2. True. But this is assuming there will be time to hit Raiden while Raiden is killing the only visible opponent. And Solid Snake with thermal goggles can track Arbiter to pinpoint his location for Raiden.

3. Ummm...No play it again. Arbiter's camo is time based because it is OLD, not because it is broken. The Arbiter armor is ancient compared to current Elite armor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.