Which Character would BENIFIT the most with having an ADAMANTIUM Skeleton?????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
Lets say that these characters were with Logan in the lab when he got infused. They all have a serum that battles the toxins in Adamantium. Who benifits the most???

1. Spiderman
2. Batman
3. Captain America
4. Iron Fist
5. Blade

cmack
batman because his durability is much lower than everyone elses

Starscream M
adamantium skeleton isn't much use without a super healing factor

illadelph12
^That, and a greater degree of strength to lug around the extra weight.

srankmissingnin
They all die in the operation to get an Adamantium skeleton, if they survive Blade is potentially the only one it doesn't slowly kill.

Scoobless
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
if they survive Blade is potentially the only one it doesn't slowly kill.

Read the opening post again.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Scoobless
Read the opening post again.

There are no Adamantium toxins. sad

Adamantium "poisoning" is more like cancer. Since Adamntium covers the bones, it inhibits the bodies nature production of blood cells.

xmarksthespot

Adamantium "poisoning" is more like cancer. Since Adamntium covers the bones, it inhibits the bodies nature production of blood cells. Then it seems more like AIDS than cancer.

Priest
Spiderman would benefit the most imo

Obsidian Fury
All listed characters would only have reduced efficiency with it.

psycho gundam

Adamantium "poisoning" is more like cancer. Since Adamntium covers the bones, it inhibits the bodies nature production of blood cells. not true, the adamantium bonding process "doesn't impact the normal function of the bones production of blood cells". adamantium itself is poisonous.

-------------------------

maybe iron-fist benifits the most sinse the added strength of the metal will reinforce his blows without having to use any of his storage of chi, he can use more chi and increased durability to battle even more powerful opponents than usual

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Obsidian Fury
All listed characters would only have reduced efficiency with it.
thumb up

Hitman911

Adamantium "poisoning" is more like cancer. Since Adamntium covers the bones, it inhibits the bodies nature production of blood cells. Geezz you guys are dense!!lol What I meant was in the event where there are no negetive effects, which could make the best use of this UPGRADE???

MightyEInherjar
Spiderman, especially providing he still had his stingers.

K-Dog
I say Spiderman because first of all he would handle the extra weight much better. He is also fast and agile enough to get in close to much stronger characters and won't have to worry about taking damage quite as much, while his speed will still let him trade blows well. He would be on a durability level more like Luke Cage minus superstrong skin.

Endrict Nuul
1. Spiderman: This would be cool....
2. Batman: Wouldn't want it but it would even the field a lot more.
3. Captain America: Meh, it would almost be like Logan....
4. Iron Fist: A better MA version of Logan.
5. Blade: Meh again, just like Logan again but just a Vampire version that's all.

Batman would benifit the most, but I would like to see Spidey kick ass with it.

Mindset
Batman couldn't handle the weight.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Mindset
Batman couldn't handle the weight.

"Geezz you guys are dense!!lol What I meant was in the event where there are no negetive effects, which could make the best use of this UPGRADE???"

Hitman911
Batman couldn't handle the weight. Last time i checked, Bruce is peak human.

Mindset
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
"Geezz you guys are dense!!lol What I meant was in the event where there are no negetive effects, which could make the best use of this UPGRADE???"

I'm sorry, it's everyone else who is dense and not you, because obviously you explained what you meant well enough, it's just that everyone besides you couldn't understand. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mindset
Originally posted by Hitman911
Last time i checked, Bruce is peak human.

And?

It'd be like adding ~70lbs. more of weight.

That would slow him down.

But it doesn't matter anyway.

Endrict Nuul
And?

It'd be like adding ~70lbs. more of weight.

That would slow him down.

But it doesn't matter anyway.

Who cares...for argument sake in this thread there is no side effect on getting the new upgrade.

Boy Blue
I'm sorry, it's everyone else who is dense and not you, because obviously you explained what you meant well enough, it's just that everyone besides you couldn't understand. roll eyes (sarcastic) Being weighed down to become less efficient than you were before would be, by definition, a negative effect.

Mindset
Originally posted by Boy Blue
Being weighed down to become less efficient than you were before would be, by definition, a negative effect.

So would it ripping through their skin when they punched someone, but I doubt he gave them healing factors...

Mindset
Who cares...for argument sake in this thread there is no side effect on getting the new upgrade.

Which is why I said it didn't matter. no expression

Boy Blue
So would it ripping through their skin when they punched someone, but I doubt he gave them healing factors... So assume it doesn't rip through their skin.

That was easy.

Nihilist
spidey

Endrict Nuul
Even though hes not on the list but the Midnighter would be cool to see to have this upgrade.

Mindset
So assume it doesn't rip through their skin.

That was easy.

They have unbreakable skin now. smile

Boy Blue
They have unbreakable skin now. smile No.

Their skin doesn't rip due to an adamantium skeleton.

If it's really that hard to conceptualize, think of it as simply having a skeleton identical to the norm, except that this one can't break.

Mindset
No.

If it's really that hard to conceptualize, think of it as simply having a skeleton identical to the norm, except that this one can't break.

That's nonsense.

Endrict Nuul
No.

WTF?

xmarksthespot
Why is anything ripping through anything's skin? Do normal bones pierce one's skin when they punch things? Do Logan's bones constantly rip his skin? What the f**k?

Boy Blue
That's nonsense.
WTF?

Nobody's crediting Hitman's intelligence, but what I posted was clearly the intent.

If you'd really like to spend your time searching for any leftover loopholes despite his saying that there are no negative effects... go ahead.

Boy Blue
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Do Logan's bones constantly rip his skin? What the f**k? Well, yes, but... the bone claws might have something to do with that.

xmarksthespot
Batman should probably avoid projecting his bone claws then... happy

Mindset
Nobody's crediting Hitman's intelligence, but what I posted was clearly the intent.

If you'd really like to spend your time searching for any leftover loopholes despite his saying that there are no negative effects... go ahead.

I knew what you meant, I just needed to mess with you.

Mindset
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Why is anything ripping through anything's skin? Do normal bones pierce one's skin when they punch things? Do Logan's bones constantly rip his skin? What the f**k?

Depends on what you punch. smile

Endrict Nuul
Edit.

Boy Blue
So you're saying Logan has adamantium skin also?

"Their skin doesn't rip due to an adamantium skeleton" I can rephrase if that's really beyond your reading comprehension.

"An adamantium skeleton does not cause their skin to rip".

Endrict Nuul
I can rephrase if that's really beyond your reading comprehension.

"An adamantium skeleton does not cause their skin to rip".

I got it...thats why I edit it.

Hitman911
It's funny how folks think Spiderman would be impaired ignoring the fact that he is both faster and stronger than Logan. The same could be said for Blade and Capt.

godking
Spider-man is the only one with the stats that the adamantium would not reduce his efficiency

Hitman911
Originally posted by godking
Spider-man is the only one with the stats that the adamantium would not reduce his efficiency and Blade..

Metalmanx
Agreed. Spidey.

occultdestroyer
Spider-Man

Hitman911
I think Steve would also be a force to be reckoned with.

DeathKap
Spidey

Symmetric Chaos
None of them. Having an unbreakable skeleton would really just save on medical bills.

Doctor-Alvis
If it's all the bonuses with none of the downsides, I'd go with Batman because his bones seems like they'd be the weakest.

CaptainStoic
None of the above would survive the procedure, but let's assume that they could... my vote would go to Spiderman, as all of the rest would be too heavy with all of that alloy inserted in their human forms. It would be detrimental to anyone that has no healing factor, or the strength to move as fast as they could in their original conditions. Blade would be my second choice.

Hitman911
Iron Fist

Hitman911
Every one keeps bringing up the weight issue like Logan's so strong lol That's why you train..to handle the extra baggage.

Lord Feron
Spider-man... If parker cut loose, his strength + adamantium reinforcement would be devastating to even herald level characters.

Second would be Captain or Blade both around logan weightclass in the strength dept. Both would have the strength to handle the new skeleton well.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Spider-man... If parker cut loose, his strength + adamantium reinforcement would be devastating to even herald level characters.
no it wouldn't.

all firelord had to do is turn up the temperature of the stellar flames already surrounding him to 500 degrees (celsius) and spider-man is useless against him, even if he just stands there looking at him not fighting back.

and to beat him, just turn up his temperature even higher to 2000 degrees like a reactor to vaporize his flesh, leaving the skeleton intact. again, no movement required.

Ironic
Id like to see an Iron Adamantium Fist

SDB
i say Iron fist, imagine getting hit by an adamantium chi power fist. ouch!!

zeel
rhino he needs all the help he can get.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Lord Feron

are u serious?

Lord Feron
Originally posted by psycho gundam
no it wouldn't.

all firelord had to do is turn up the temperature of the stellar flames already surrounding him to 500 degrees (celsius) and spider-man is useless against him, even if he just stands there looking at him not fighting back.

and to beat him, just turn up his temperature even higher to 2000 degrees like a reactor to vaporize his flesh, leaving the skeleton intact. again, no movement required.

Sure it would, anyway who's talking about firelord specifically, not I said the cow... I was just saying people in the herald tier in general. Most likely the lower side of the spectrum.... His strength is enough to hurt high metas. Coupled with not holding back and being reinforced with Adamantium.. i would say it could hurt a low herald. Fine lets say it would know anyone below a herald leveler on their ass... i'll settle for that...

Originally posted by Sin I AM
are u serious?

no? confused ok maybe i exaggerated... but still think a low herald would feel a punch like that.

janus77
The Blob

Mr Fantastic (would be fun to watch him try and stretch, with an Adamantium spine!)

Wasp (imagine, a flying adamantium dart - could kill anything!)

golem370
He already dropped a herald without adamantium.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by golem370
He already dropped a herald without adamantium.

yeah idk that fight was a little bit ridiculous. But whatever adamantium will only aid him.

Sin I AM
no herald level character should flich at anything thrown by spiderman

Hitman911
Herald:

High:
Adam Warlock, Baron Zemo (w/ Moonstones), Cyborg Superman, The Eradicator (Fortress Mode), Genis-Vell, Green Lantern (Hal, Kyle, Alan), Infinity-Man, Majestic, Moonstone (w/ both stones), Qztr, The Sentry, The Silver Surfer, Sinestro, Spartan 3.0, Stardust, Superman (including B/R and AS), Thor, The Void

Middle:
Alexander Nero, Beta Ray Bill, Binary, Black Adam, Black Bolt, Cable (Full Power), Captain Atom, Cpt. Comet,Captain Marvel (DC), Damien Hellstrom, Doomsday, Evinlea, The Fallen One, Firelord, The Flash III (Wally West), The Flash IV (Bart Allen), General Zod, Gladiator, Green Lantern (Guy, John, Katma, Kilowog), Hyperion, Ikaris, Imperiex Probes, Kid Omega, Lobo, Loki, Magus (Post-IG), Martian Manhunter, Maxima, Mon-El, Morg, Nate Grey, Orion, Quasar, Rachel Summers (Phoenix II), Red Shift, Skreet, Supergirl, Supreme, Swamp Thing, Terrax the Tamer, Void, Waverider, Wildfire, Wonder Woman

Low:
Absorbing Man, Air Walker, Animal Man, Apocalypse, Apollo, Argent, The Atom, Aztek, Bizarro Superman, Breach, Cassandra Nova, Cir-El, Count Nefaria, Damage, Darkness, Darwin, Death's Head 3.0, Death Metal, Dr. Doom, Dr. Invincible, Dr. Light, Dr. Polaris, Drax The Destroyer, Engineer, Etrigan, Exodus, Fin Fang Foom, Firestorm, The Flash II (Barry Allen), Gammid, Gamora (w/Godslayer), Gilgamesh, Gorilla Grodd, Graviton, Green Lantern (Soranik Natu), He-Man, Hector Hammond, Hulk, Iceman, Isis, Jade, Jack Hawksmoor (in city), Jack of Hearts, Jericho, Juggernaut (Classic), Kalibak, Lightray, Living Monolith, Lunatik, Magneto, Major Force, Makkari, Man-Beast, Manchester Black, Mar-Vell, Matrix Supergirl, Meggan, Mongul, Monica Rambeau (Pulsar), Mr. M, Nova (Frankie Raye), Nova Richard Rider (current), Plastic Man, Prime, Professor X, Raven, The Ray, Red Tornado, Ronan the Accuser, Saturn Girl, Selene (External), Sersi, Shadow King, Shaman, Starhawk, Super Skrull, Superboy, Tempest, Ultra Boy, Ultra-Humanite, Ultron, Union, Vulcan, Winter, Zauriel,

What herald-leveler does he(Spiderman) beat again?!?!?!?!?

horrorwolf
Spiderman would benefit the most.

1. His speed would negate adamantium weight.

2. His strength helps as well.

3. His spidersense+agility are just bonus.

Hitman911
Blade

Stoic
Spidey

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by janus77
Mr Fantastic (would be fun to watch him try and stretch, with an Adamantium spine!)

Wolverine got Mr Fantastic's powers in X4 mini.

ankur29
sad u should of included deadpool, then ppl would stop cutting his limbs off eek!

d3str0ya10
i say blade i dont know why people say spiderman it would slow him down and his main factor that it the cause to most his victory is speed and agility which he would now lose.
why do you think you dont see wolverine doing back flips all over the place.
Blade would prove more useful.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Hitman911
Herald:

High:
Adam Warlock, Baron Zemo (w/ Moonstones), Cyborg Superman, The Eradicator (Fortress Mode), Genis-Vell, Green Lantern (Hal, Kyle, Alan), Infinity-Man, Majestic, Moonstone (w/ both stones), Qztr, The Sentry, The Silver Surfer, Sinestro, Spartan 3.0, Stardust, Superman (including B/R and AS), Thor, The Void

Middle:
Alexander Nero, Beta Ray Bill, Binary, Black Adam, Black Bolt, Cable (Full Power), Captain Atom, Cpt. Comet,Captain Marvel (DC), Damien Hellstrom, Doomsday, Evinlea, The Fallen One, Firelord, The Flash III (Wally West), The Flash IV (Bart Allen), General Zod, Gladiator, Green Lantern (Guy, John, Katma, Kilowog), Hyperion, Ikaris, Imperiex Probes, Kid Omega, Lobo, Loki, Magus (Post-IG), Martian Manhunter, Maxima, Mon-El, Morg, Nate Grey, Orion, Quasar, Rachel Summers (Phoenix II), Red Shift, Skreet, Supergirl, Supreme, Swamp Thing, Terrax the Tamer, Void, Waverider, Wildfire, Wonder Woman

Low:
Absorbing Man, Air Walker, Animal Man, Apocalypse, Apollo, Argent, The Atom, Aztek, Bizarro Superman, Breach, Cassandra Nova, Cir-El, Count Nefaria, Damage, Darkness, Darwin, Death's Head 3.0, Death Metal, Dr. Doom, Dr. Invincible, Dr. Light, Dr. Polaris, Drax The Destroyer, Engineer, Etrigan, Exodus, Fin Fang Foom, Firestorm, The Flash II (Barry Allen), Gammid, Gamora (w/Godslayer), Gilgamesh, Gorilla Grodd, Graviton, Green Lantern (Soranik Natu), He-Man, Hector Hammond, Hulk, Iceman, Isis, Jade, Jack Hawksmoor (in city), Jack of Hearts, Jericho, Juggernaut (Classic), Kalibak, Lightray, Living Monolith, Lunatik, Magneto, Major Force, Makkari, Man-Beast, Manchester Black, Mar-Vell, Matrix Supergirl, Meggan, Mongul, Monica Rambeau (Pulsar), Mr. M, Nova (Frankie Raye), Nova Richard Rider (current), Plastic Man, Prime, Professor X, Raven, The Ray, Red Tornado, Ronan the Accuser, Saturn Girl, Selene (External), Sersi, Shadow King, Shaman, Starhawk, Super Skrull, Superboy, Tempest, Ultra Boy, Ultra-Humanite, Ultron, Union, Vulcan, Winter, Zauriel,

What herald-leveler does he(Spiderman) beat again?!?!?!?!?

sir, genis vell, baron zemo with moonstones, infinity man and the void are FAR above any high herald level. {specially genis}, id say even warlock is above it.

btw, where wud y put the fallen one, the strongest herald?

gogogadgetgo
i'm not too familiar with blade, but batman, spiderman, captain america and iron fist, all rely on their agility and skills and not their durability. giving them adamantium skeleton wouldn't help any of them much as none of them has an uber healing factor.

look at logan, he can survive a hit from the hulk coz of his healing factor and adamantium laced skeleton. his healing factor keeps him alive while the adamantium skeleton keeps his body from going splat. batman, cap, spidy and ironfist with or without an adamantium skeleton would die if they get tagged by the hulk. without an adamantium skeleton they'd all so splat including their bones. with an adamantium skeleton their bodies would probably still be intact but would look like ground beef attached to a skeleton

Hitman911
Yo guys give spiderman no respect!!! Would still be faster then Logan!!!

d3str0ya10
How could spidey benifit he is meant to be agile and speedy, it would minus him plus since spidey doesn't have a HF he would last at all.

Mindset
Galactus

rotiart
it's a proven fact that bone claw wolverine benefits the most

Enyalus
Spectre.

Then Black Adam wouldn't be able to punch a hole through his head.

d3str0ya10
How could spidey benifit he is meant to be agile and speedy, it would minus him plus since spidey doesn't have a HF he would last at all.

JakeTheBank
Metallo.

Hitman911
Originally posted by d3str0ya10
How could spidey benifit he is meant to be agile and speedy, it would minus him plus since spidey doesn't have a HF he would last at all. is Logan cosidered agile and speedy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.