Galactus vs His Judgement Day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright Thanos warned Galactus that he would be confronted one day and guess what today shall be that day. Full Powered Galactus. No IG's of HOTU or Cubes. This Doomsday team gets 5 days of prep in a protected realm undetected by beings with Cosmic Awareness

Leader: Thanos
Infinity Watch/w their respect IG gemsSilver Surfer
Terrax
Firelord
Automaton Air-Walker
Nova/Frankie Raye
Super Skrull/representing Skrull Empire
Grandmaster
Gardener
Champion
Collector
Runner
Posessor
Nova/Richard Rider
Genis-Vell representing Kree Empire
Gladiator/He is worried that his beloved Sh'air Empire may fall victum one day
Odin
Zeus
Fallen One
Dr Strange
Clea
Avengers:Captain America Sersi Forgotten One Iron Man Hercules Thor Quasar Pulsar Thing Savage Hulk
Alpha Flight:Guardian Vindicator Shaman Talisman Snowbird Witchfire
Jennifer Kale
Black Panther

janus77
without a major artefact, there isn't a thing they can do against a Full Powered Galactus.

Galactus stomps.

golem370
They have powerful magic cosmic powers Thanos smarts and Two Skyfathers. I will add the Destroyer and Zuras

janus77
cosmic powers all get nullified in an instant, by Galactus - he has total control over PC.

Magic will not work, unless the wielder is on something like Aggamatto's level. and even then, Galactus would stomp.

Galactus at Full Power should be somewhere beyond a few Celestials in power.

one Celestial >>>>> the Entire pantheon of Skyfather... so I don't think Destroyer's gonna make a wit of difference.

remember, Galactus also had the Destroyer as a herald/functionary, for a while.

golem370
I said no IG HOTU or cubes. Magical characters on my list can use what ever magical artifact they have around. Thanos hurt Galactus by setting bombs in his ship teleporting a planet on top of the planet with also had explosives and it falls on of Galactus. He did all that with in a day of two He now has 5 days and tools in this army to hell him stop Galactus for good

occultdestroyer
Thanos is gonna need the help of The Vishanti if he plans to win this fight

janus77
we're talking Full Powered Galactus here. someone who can (and in this battle would) eat the universe and the omniverse for breakfast.

what are the Vishanti to him?
regular Galactus could have chowed down on Aggamatto's dimension, just like he showed Mephisto.

this requires some major cosmic artefacts, imo.

King Kandy
Originally posted by janus77
we're talking Full Powered Galactus here. someone who can (and in this battle would) eat the universe and the omniverse for breakfast.

what are the Vishanti to him?
regular Galactus could have chowed down on Aggamatto's dimension, just like he showed Mephisto.

this requires some major cosmic artefacts, imo.
Nowhere in the thread does it say that it's Full Power Galactus.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by golem370
Alright Thanos warned Galactus that he would be confronted one day and guess what today shall be that day. Full Powered Galactus. No IG's of HOTU or Cubes. This Doomsday team gets 5 days of prep in a protected realm undetected by beings with Cosmic Awareness

*insert random characters that popped into Golem's mind*

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by King Kandy
banandur

I'm guessing you weren't even using your brain when you typed that.
If you do have one. Doofus.

Nestical
FULL POWERED galactus ftw

golem370
I will add Dr Doom Fantastic Four Warrior of Asgard Hemidall Balder Volstagg Hogan Fandal. Wrecking Crew Hyperstorm Earth Elder Gods because they would be destroyed Surtur Mephisto Dormammu Hellstorm Blackheart Ghost Rider Rom the Space Knight Devil-Slayer Apocalypse Kismet Inhumans X-Men X-Force X-Factor Generation-X Satannish

guy222
Unless someone gets the UN, Galactus wins

Utrigita
You are really determind to see Galactus go down Golem...

Endless Mike
Can't Galactus just remove the powers of all of the Heralds fighting against him?

golem370
No. If I had wanted to make a curb stomp I would add the IG or HOTU instead I want to see if 616 Characters excluding higher end Cosmic could bring him down. I just did take into account how many people would side against Galactus I am not counting the Watchers Celestials Psi-Lord In-Betweener Ego the countless Alien races who people and planets he kill and devouered. This thread was brought on by like I said Thanos' words that one day Galactus will be confronted and be made to pay for his mistakes.

golem370
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Can't Galactus just remove the powers of all of the Heralds fighting against him?

Galactus could but hasn't

guy222
Golem, is that the IW with the Gems

golem370
Yes but they can't be combined. Eternity was made Comatose in the Infinity Gauntlet. Wasn't Galactus suppose to be equal to Eternity at full power?

Utrigita
He was made Comatose by the power of five Cosmic Containment units.

Also Galactus at full power can imo be viewed from many different angles, The Galactus that would reach the level of 616 Eternity ore Galactus that has absorbed the entire marvel omniverse...

golem370
Was it the Magus that did that to Eternity? What if the Team made some kind of Energy draining weapon

Utrigita
Yes it was, iirc.

Against Galactus with universal awarness good luck, a PIS free Galactus isn't going to stand there waiting to eat a planet, Galactus is going to tear the majority of this team apart in the first attack...

guy222
Yes but they can't be combined. Eternity was made Comatose in the Infinity Gauntlet. Wasn't Galactus suppose to be equal to Eternity at full power?

In Secret Wars

Eternity has recreated Earth. A feat Galactus hasn't. He has recreated Zenn La

IMO, Eternity>Galactus

golem370
Since their in a planning area where he can't perceive a threat they could get the jump on him.

golem370
Originally posted by guy222
In Secret Wars

IMO, Eternity>Galactus

thumb up

Utrigita
The problem is that he moment they attack him, he can if he so desire reads Thanos mind and get knowlegde of all there plans and the cosmic Awarness wouldn't stop him the moment they exist the realm.

golem370
Like I said before Thanos hurt him bad with that series of events involving the planets bombs and the Rigelians planet teleporting tech.

golem370
What if the Elder Gods and Demons pulled him into a combined Realm like the splinter realm?

guy222
Archenemy is powerful

Thanos is cunning. If he's not dead, he could find the UN

Utrigita
Like I said before Thanos hurt him bad with that series of events involving the planets bombs and the Rigelians planet teleporting tech.

Yes and a fullpowered Galactus would just stand there looking at the planets collide right? Actually he very well could considering how he was only hurt when he was already very weakened. And it would take out alot of his opponents if they was present.

Splinter Realm... Mephistos realm...

psycho gundam
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
banandur

I'm guessing you weren't even using your brain when you typed that.
If you do have one. Doofus. sorry kandy but i lol'd.

anyway, galactus can rescind the power cosmic from his herald's so they can be a non-factor. most of these guys get vaporized in under a second if galactus feels like it.

the only thing though is the elders of the universe had a plan to end galactus with the infinity gems and it didn't involve them in unison as the ig, can't they replicate that during prep?

janus77
if Galactus is at Full Power, he's obviously beyond care for the Cosmic Consonance, which likely means that he'd just chew down the Elder Gods on sight.

imo, nothing short of a major cosmic artefact is tipping this battle's balance away from Galactus stomps.

golem370
I am going to give them more prep 4 weeks I thought the Lord of the Splinter Realm was a realm that was combined of the Demons to fight Archenemy so they would be at full power. 4 Cosmic Cubes can be used Starbrand. Plus here is the combined team hold on

janus77
you know, splinter realms/ any realm will merely be more feedstock for Galactus' power cosmic, right?

they don't need prep time, they need power - humongous, otherworldly, power yes

golem370
Infinity Watch/w their respect IG gems
Silver Surfer
Terrax
Firelord
Automaton Air-Walker
Nova/Frankie Raye
Grandmaster
Gardener
Champion
Collector
Runner
Posessor
Nova/Richard Rider
Odin
Zeus
Fallen One
Dr Strange
Clea
Avengers:Captain America Sersi Forgotten One Iron Man Hercules Thor Quasar Pulsar Thing Savage Hulk
Jennifer Kale
Black Panther
Kubik
Shaper
Dr Doom
Fantastic Four Warrior of Asgard Hemidall Balder Volstagg Hogan Fandal. Wrecking Crew Hyperstorm Earth Elder Gods because they would be destroyed Surtur Mephisto Dormammu Hellstorm Blackheart Ghost Rider Rom the Space Knight Devil-Slayer Apocalypse Kismet Inhumans X-Men X-Force X-Factor Generation-X Satannish
Exitar
In-betweener
Ego
Kosmos

Utrigita
Galactus at low power defeated Mephisto in his own realm where Mephisto is at full power, Galactus then showed that he could absorb Mephistos dimension combine all the realms into one would make the hell lords and demons at full power in that realm but what good will that do them when Galactus begins to devour the Splinter Realm? Low level Galactus was entirely uneffected by the attacks by mephisto when he begun the Splinter realm plan will from my point of view backfire...

King Kandy
Full-Powered Galactus loses since he doesn't exist.

golem370
Their but one link in the puzzle Demons at full Power Skyfather Elder Gods Cosmic Cube beings Cosmic Beings

Mr. Slippyfist
Infinity Watch/w their respect IG gems
Silver Surfer
Terrax
Firelord
Automaton Air-Walker
Nova/Frankie Raye
Grandmaster
Gardener
Champion
Collector
Runner
Posessor
Nova/Richard Rider
Odin
Zeus
Fallen One
Dr Strange
Clea
Jennifer Kale
Black Panther
Kubik
Shaper
Dr Doom
Fantastic Four Warrior of Asgard Hemidall Balder Volstagg Hogan Fandal. Wrecking Crew Hyperstorm Earth Elder Gods because they would be destroyed Surtur Mephisto Dormammu Hellstorm Blackheart Ghost Rider Rom the Space Knight Devil-Slayer Apocalypse Kismet Inhumans X-Men X-Force X-Factor Generation-X Satannish
Exitar
In-betweener
Ego
Kosmos This is the most random team I have ever seen in my life.

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
This is the most random team I have ever seen in my life.

And it's just getting started!
-

Team wins at least a knock-out. Adding cube beings, Dormammu, Satannish, Exitar, the In-Betweener, Ego, Surtur, all the Infinity Watch + their gems, and Kismet seems like it should be enough take him out of the fight.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Utrigita
The problem is that he moment they attack him, he can if he so desire reads Thanos mind and get knowlegde of all there plans and the cosmic Awarness wouldn't stop him the moment they exist the realm.

Thanos is much more powerful than Xavier when it comes to tp. Thanos already nearly mindrape (my God, litteraly, tentacules style!) Galactus. Thanos have 5 days of prep, it would be a priority to protect his plan.

Bouboumaster
Galactus 3/10.

The addition of BOTH Ego and In-Betweener is a real challange. Thanos is a great (maybe the greatest) strategist, but even for him, who have achived to destroy the MU, there's limits.

Nestical
why dont you just say the whole MU against galactus cause thats where it looks like its going

King Kandy
Galactus falls to this team even a well-fed galactus.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by guy222
In Secret Wars

IMO, Eternity>Galactus
No he isn't.
Eternity = non-jobbing Galactus

King Kandy
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
No he isn't.
Eternity = non-jobbing Galactus
Based on what?

Bouboumaster
Based on what?

... On nothing? :P

Xplosive
Galactus.

Galactus clears the whole team with first attack, if he chose so.
The upper limits of power that Galactus has is so far beyond than those team combined, it's ridiculous.

Having the power, energy, to eat whole time and space, I think that is far beyond the team can reach. They are nothing to him.

occultdestroyer
Based on what?

LT's 3 faces.

Eternity represents Necessity.
Galactus represents Equity.
Death represents Vengeance.

All 3 are equals.

Mr Master
Full Power Galactus is neither factual, or mythical,
it's a potential state.

Normal Galactus would get cubstomped by the likes of Eternity.

Galactus' full potential on the other hand is a mystery,
but,
we know that 616 Galactus is said to contain a Cosmos withIN him.
(stated by a would-be herald)

We know 616 Galactus has the right to erase essential Concept like the PF.

We know 616 Galactus is made up infinite energy.
(proven on panel when he returned to his natural state)

We know 616 Galactus' future-self
created the next Marvel Universe with the infinite energy contained withIn him.

And we know 616 Galactus' future-self proved capable of absorbing the ENTIRE Omniverse,
yes, he never actually did it, but he was in the process of doing it,
literally devouring Time/Space with no end in sight,
and if he had not stopped himself, he would've succeeded.

(we know this is true, cause it was stated across three separate comic titles)

Avenger - Fantastic Four - Guardians of the Galaxy

=======================================

IMO, based on the facts,
Full Powered Galactus is basically the full absorption of the Omniverse,
and really ... more, only there isn't more to absorb.

So IMO,
this leads to Galactus
with the power of the entire Omniverse withIN him vs this Team
this Team simply doesn't cut it.

Galactus stomps!

Utrigita
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Thanos is much more powerful than Xavier when it comes to tp. Thanos already nearly mindrape (my God, litteraly, tentacules style!) Galactus. Thanos have 5 days of prep, it would be a priority to protect his plan.

Really based on what? Thanos required Xaviars help when he decided to battle the Goddess, furthermore Galactus has used a device aboard his ship to read the minds of various beings (Thanos was among them) and all the things Galactus tech can accomplishe so can Galactus.

golem370
Moondragon couldn't read Thanos' mind even when she had the Mind Gem.

OneDumbG0
^ Pretty sure that was because Thanos has the Reality Gem at the time. I'm pretty sure Adam Warlock prevented her from using it on other members of the Watch. I think that scene was intended to be a clue that Thanos was the secret protector of the Reality Gem.

golem370
You have Ego Exitar & In-Betweener are rivals to Galactus' power Kubik Shaper Kosmos are Cube beings and now they're is 4 Cubes into play I would decided to give them to Thanos Adam Warlock Mister Fantastic & Genis-Vell so that would be 4 more cubed beings Silver Surfer gets the Starbrand and Hyperstorm is in this battle.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
... On nothing? :P
Oh rilly?

innuendur

golem370
Well she said she couldn't read Drax's thoughts on because of his gem then she told Thanos that he couldn't read his either he then said of course not I am Thanos making no reference to the reality gem.

the Darkone
Full Powered Galactus kills them with ease, in the FF 337-341 Galactus became so powerful that not even whole Celestail race could defeat him, in fact Reed said that Galactus was on the verge of devouring the universe, then the multiverse than the omniverse.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Mr Master
it's a potential state.

but,

And we know 616 Galactus' future-self proved capable of absorbing the ENTIRE Omniverse,

IMO, based on the facts,

So IMO,
this leads to Galactus

Galactus stomps!

thumb up

golem370 please read ^^^

Utrigita
Moondragon couldn't read Thanos' mind even when she had the Mind Gem.

And Galactus pierced right through it with one of his devices so what are you point?

Nestical
golem did galactus beat you up as a kid?steal your lunch money?you got it out for him

OneDumbG0
You know... some people might disagree with this. But I think that with the very first team, a well fed Galactus could take them down. As long as the Infinity Watch members keep their respective Gems... then yes, I think a well-fed Galactus could make a fight out of it.

Hell... half that team including Thanos and the Infinity Watch were forcibly transported via his ship's stasis beam in 'Infinity War.' And Galactus actually ate all the Elders of the Universe once.

Once Cube beings and Celestials enter the fray though... a well fed Galactus would surely be overwhelmed.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ Pretty sure that was because Thanos has the Reality Gem at the time. I'm pretty sure Adam Warlock prevented her from using it on other members of the Watch. I think that scene was intended to be a clue that Thanos was the secret protector of the Reality Gem. Thanos never carried the Gem with him...

jalek moye
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
You know... some people might disagree with this. But I think that with the very first team, a well fed Galactus could take them down. As long as the Infinity Watch members keep their respective Gems... then yes, I think a well-fed Galactus could make a fight out of it.

Hell... half that team including Thanos and the Infinity Watch were forcibly transported via his ship's stasis beam in 'Infinity War.' And Galactus actually ate all the Elders of the Universe once.

Once Cube beings and Celestials enter the fray though... a well fed Galactus would surely be overwhelmed.
but isnt this a fullpower galactus

OneDumbG0
^ Yes. I was just thinking that even a simple well-fed Galactus could take on team 1...
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Thanos never carried the Gem with him... I'm not sure Adam Warlock built the failsafes into the Infinity Gems themselves. With the Infinity Gauntlet, he could simply have willed that the Mind Gem could never be used on other Watch members. Building the failsafes into an Infinity Gem itself seems to be the easiest way to accomplish this. However, other people have gotten hold of the Infinity Gems. Moondragon was able to use her Mind Gem to look into Thor's mind when he possessed the Power Gem. I think it's arguable that actual physical possession of an Infinity Gem was not necessary for the failsafe to work. But I don't have any conclusive evidence.

Bouboumaster
Really based on what? Thanos required Xaviars help when he decided to battle the Goddess, furthermore Galactus has used a device aboard his ship to read the minds of various beings (Thanos was among them) and all the things Galactus tech can accomplishe so can Galactus.

Xavier nearly shit in his pants trying to have the attention of Galactus.
Thanos nearly violate him in tp, until Galacus had enough.

Utrigita
No he didn't and he has done so twice, and Xaviar has never attempted to do what Thanos did, though I doubt the result would be any more different.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Mr Master
it's a potential state.

but,

IMO, based on the facts,

So IMO,
this leads to Galactus

Galactus stomps!

FP Galactus=Omniverse threat

golem370
Thanos was helped by Moondragon when he try to attack Galactus' mind. But Thanos walk in on Galactus once or twice kind of suprising him. Wasn't Thanos immune to cosmic awareness? Another possiblity is if the Infinity Watch gave up their gems to more sutible wearers like Thanos with the Power Gem Hyperstorm with the Space Gem Ego or somebody with awesome telepathic powers with the Mind gem Kubik with the reality gem.

Mr Master
"Full Powered" Galactus kills all! smilefist

the Darkone
Thanos was helped by Moondragon when he try to attack Galactus' mind. But Thanos walk in on Galactus once or twice kind of suprising him. Wasn't Thanos immune to cosmic awareness? Another possiblity is if the Infinity Watch gave up their gems to more sutible wearers like Thanos with the Power Gem Hyperstorm with the Space Gem Ego or somebody with awesome telepathic powers with the Mind gem Kubik with the reality gem.

golem370 what is you don't understand, FP Galactus is a omniverse killer.

golem370
Just trying to keep a good thread going no harm in that but like I said they're are countless people I left out like Overlord Xorr the God Jewel.Galactus is a omniverse threat and he will eventually be contronted like Thanos said so I try to start a thread where it happens. My first attempt failed but know you guys can understand my idea.

guy222
Galactus should win

Thanos gets the UN somehow. Big G loses

Good thread Golem

zeel

It was stipulated Full powered galactus up top =)

occultdestroyer
WTF? There is NO argument here.
Full-powered Galactus FTW in a Omniverse-destroying stomp.
He isn't one of LT's three faces for nothing!

Terryc250
FP Galactus.

Utrigita

In a mind battle ore what? I thought that you gave the gems only to the infinite watch...

leonheartmm
current genis vell solos, seeing as he was going to kill eternity in every possible future with his photonic powers from the beginning and the end of the universe.

quaysar is a super heavy hitter.

thanos is self explanatory.

dr strange, could also solo, seeing as he is half a plot device and battling beings like death and winning.

well i say galactus goes down.

golem370
The gems are in play but as long as their not combined. Since they're is prep it would be the smart thing to give the gems to the people who could get the best use out of them they're are people on my list who could put the gems to better use. Galactus was killed and not one Galactus but many of them by Abraxas.

Infinity Watch
Silver Surfer
Terrax
Firelord
Automaton Air-Walker
Nova/Frankie Raye
Grandmaster
Gardener
Champion
Collector
Runner
Posessor
Nova/Richard Rider
Odin
Zeus
Fallen One
Dr Strange
Clea
Jennifer Kale
Black Panther
Kubik
Shaper
Dr Doom
Exitar
In-betweener
Ego
Kosmos

the Darkone
The gems are in play but as long as their not combined. Since they're is prep it would be the smart thing to give the gems to the people who could get the best use out of them they're are people on my list who could put the gems to better use. Galactus was killed and not one Galactus but many of them by Abraxas.

Infinity Watch
Silver Surfer
Terrax
Firelord
Automaton Air-Walker
Nova/Frankie Raye
Grandmaster
Gardener
Champion
Collector
Runner
Posessor
Nova/Richard Rider
Odin
Zeus
Fallen One
Dr Strange
Clea
Jennifer Kale
Black Panther
Kubik
Shaper
Dr Doom
Exitar
In-betweener
Ego
Kosmos

golem370 you still don't get it, if the whole Celestail race in FF337-341 couldn't stop him your list doesn't have a chance in cosmic hell of a chance.

FP Galactus is Omniverse Destroyer

the Darkone
Originally posted by leonheartmm
current genis vell solos, seeing as he was going to kill eternity in every possible future with his photonic powers from the beginning and the end of the universe.

dr strange, could also solo, seeing as he is half a plot device and battling beings like death and winning.

FP Galactus in 337-341 was a Omniverse destroyer threat. Even Genis whould have gotten raped.

Utrigita
Originally posted by leonheartmm

Genis Vell that represent the Kree empire. I don't see Golem mentioning Genis as the current one.

Quasar, is a heavy hitter and yet would have stalemated ore been defeated by Silver Surfer.

Thanos got stomped with ease by a Galactus that was already very weakened.

No Doctor Strange couldn't near anything solo Galactus.

Well I say that he doesn't smile

Mr Master

Genis Vell that represent the Kree empire. I don't see Golem mentioning Genis as the current one.

Quasar, is a heavy hitter and yet would have stalemated ore been defeated by Silver Surfer.

Thanos got stomped with ease by a Galactus that was already very weakened.

No Doctor Strange couldn't near anything solo Galactus.

Well I say that he doesn't smile
Well, I say that you're right. thumb up

btw. Strange never defeated Death straight up,
once he had called on Eternity and Eternity's help was the stipulation.

The next time, Strange didn't defeat Death at all, didn't even battle her.

Death only tried to seduce Strange into accepting her embrace,
Strange overcame her temptations.

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/5972/26202999eo2.th.jpg

Good for Dr Strange, he has a strong will,
but this has NOTHING to do with Strange over-powering Death.

Death clearly points out that her Conceptual purpose is part of the balance,
so Strange should embrace her:

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/7774/ddla3.th.jpg

Strange resists the temptation, nothing more.

That's how Death is defeated.

golem370
If Galactus was at full power he would hungry anymore?

the Darkone
If Galactus was at full power he would hungry anymore?

FF 337-341 basically he was highly powerful but his hunger went off the chart, he couldn't stay satisfied he was absorbing everything and everyone. FP Galactus was on his way to devour the universe, then multiverse, megaverse and then the Omniverse if he didn't blink himself out of existences.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.