*please read* I'm concerned

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
Hello hello all of my online friends. What's the good word?

All is good with me, mostly.

Yes, I'm still working in box hell. However, I recently asked for my six month review. They granted me it. I told them I'd like to advance in the company and make some more bank.

I got promoted. I will be moving up to sales next week, which doubles my income. I'm happy about it, but I feel bad for the six other workers. . . friends, I will be leaving behind. Does taking the new job make me a bastard? I'm going to miss working with those bros of mine. But management felt I was the leader of the group, and decided I would be better off dealing with customers.

I'm happy, but there is a part of me that still wants to do the shitwork, just to be with my mates, ya know? I don't know what to do or say to my friends. Any thoughts?

Also, I feel bad for not coming here more often (while the rest of you are online). I've noticed, as I read all of the threads, that I never get mentioned anymore. Have you all forgotten about little old me? I sure hope not.

Anyway, since I will have my own office and desk from now on, I will hopefully be able to get online during the day more often, and get back into the swing of things.

Oh well. Even though I don't know ANY of you, I still miss you guys.

-me

BackFire349
it doesnt make you a bastard, everyone needsd to look out for themselves when it comes to finances and stuff, and im sure if any of them got the oppertunity to have the chance to move up they would take it, theres nothing that says you cant still be friends with them outside of work. you are doing nothing wrong. and no, of course we havent forgotten you my friend

keokiswahine
progress is moving on.
moving on is a part of the journey in life.
moving upward/onward/forward is a choice.
make good choices.
it's good to be moving upward/onward/forward.
Good luck. smile

finti
good job, To

Catch 22
I wouldn't feel bad. You managed to excel and have been rewarded for you work and diligence.

What is the point of holding yourself back? If they're real friends, and you give no reason to to doubt they are, then they will probably be very happy for you.

Well done.

Corran
There's no reason why any of the other 6 colleagues could not have asked for and gotten the promotion so don't feel bad, if they are good friends they'll be 'appy for ya.

Gundark
Don't sweat it, To - you did the right thing in seeking a promotion. Good job ! I'm proud of you !

And heck no, we didn't forget you ! Why just the other day, I was offering to put someone (probably queeq) into the smacking machine !

I miss seeing the little spongeguy around - hope you can get online more often !! You always make me laugh til I'm rolling on the floor !!

Love Ya !!!

cool cool cool

mah
of course we don't miss you..oops, that's of course we haven't forgot youwink

Ushgarak
Indeed, you have to go for that sort of thing. And for sure, you will not feel any better demolisihing your own opportunities for the sake of friends.

Dim
Wow, To..good for you for asking for a better prosition. I don't think anyone would think ill of you for that.

As for us..don't worry..just be here when you can and feel like it.

finti
we havent forgotten about you To, whiskey thuesday and all. How can we forgett, now Gundy git up on them tables and dance for To

Tex
I wouldn't worry too much To, with that conscience of yours getting in the way, your not going to be promoted again anytime soon.evil face wink

Darla
Beware: the love of money = evil = the dark side evil face

But well done, and if you're not their boss or anything like that, then they should be happy for you!

Stay happy! rolling on floor laughing

ToMacco
I'm always happy.

It's going to be so odd having my own office and desk. I better start running again, or I'm going to get fat from sitting on my ass all day long.

I appreciate your imput, everyone. Makes me feel special. I've grown very fond of each of you, which I why I come back here, time and time again.

Backfire: You're good shit. You always seem to be online when I am, and it's fun talking to you, bud.
Keo: I wish you were around more often so we could chat.
Finti: You're a crazy music lovin' bastard, that's why I love ya.
Catch22: I'm sure I'll see more of you.
Corran: I've never talked to you much, but your presence has been noted by me.
Gundy: I love you.
mah: You're almost as funny as me.
Ush: Your honesty and intelegence has grown on me.
Dimmy: I was mad at your for closing the thread "My pee stinks", but it never dulled my care for your input.
Tex: Your a funny bastard. Our Bjork/Dylan arguments are classic. I always have a lot of fun with you.
Darla: Don't know you, but I'm curious. Stick around, friend.

Alright, enough of this sappy shit.

keokiswahine
To, I'm back. Was very busy with real life, changing jobs in October, so had to close down old desk/cases, move in to new digs, figure out what's happening, and learning my new job which no one has really defined yet. Then, left for 4-week holiday; just back, going back to work on Monday. Now, dealing with Christmas/New Year/holiday rush. Please feel free to PM me anytime.

keo

smile wink big grin cool confused laughing out loud laughing smokin' Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

Ushgarak
Oooh, you should talk to Corran, To, you two would get on like a house on fire!

mechmoggy
To, you've done the right thing. If you hadn't got that promotion someone else would have and you'd be sitting there thinking, "that bastard's earning more than me and I've work harder then him/her", so now you've got your extra money and you can still be friends with those guys too.

BTW, why didn't I get a mention on your loved-up list eh? Is it cus I've not been online much either? Well I expect you to make up for forgetting me by adding the following statement to your list........

Mech - Your handsome face and lithe physique make me wonder which side my bread is buttered, your wit is unparalleled and your haircut has rugged charm with an undertone of sex appeal. To sum it all up Mech - YOU ROCK. big grin

Ushgarak
I think rather like Mah wondering why Rex thought he had done wrong in To's thread about yerss, Mech, the reason you didn't get a mention is because To was listing people that had already replied in the thread.

mechmoggy
Oh I know, but I still want to see that statement written. big grin

Thomas H
this thread was to long to read!

Gundark
Thomas H, you are still a lazy bastard. wink

Seems Mech has aquired a God-complex. *gets out ToMacco Slapping Machine* Just step over here, Mech old buddy......

Julie
Don't feel too bad....you'll be alright To.

Gundark
Yeah, To -

This was gonna be a surprise, but I'll tell you now. Everybody here chipped in for a gift for ya and its on its way to you now. Guess what it is !!

Ready ?

ITS A BIG CARDBOARD BOX !!!!!!

Woo-Hoo !!!!!

laughing out loud

finti
am I living in a box

Gundark
That's pretty much what most houses are....

finti
only the ones in USA

mechmoggy
Ooooh Gundy, you know spanking me is no punishment at all. big grin

Ushgarak
Maybe for her.

mechmoggy
There's usually a look of pleasure on both our faces.

Ushgarak
Usually? Best not tell queeq this!

mechmoggy
I'm not scared of Queeq. I am, however, a little worried about what Gundy is gonna say when she reads that I've been making her out to be some sort of Miss Whiplash character. big grin

finti
you enjoy whiped cream too? big grin

Gundark
*reads Mech's posts*

Thats it. I'm taking every last pillow you own.

Ushgarak
Harsh!

Julie
uh I don't get it...

Ushgarak
Oh well!

Julie
thanks....

Corran
Damn, I missed the spankings by Gundy again.

mechmoggy
*Mech limps off with very sore ass cheeks*

..........Swwwweeeeeeeeeeet.........

finti
now sit down Mech

mechmoggy
No problem.............no wait someone has taken all my pillows!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

finti
evil face

mechmoggy
*Banging wall with fists*

Where are my pillows?

*Sob*

finti
bend over and I`ll show you

mechmoggy
eek! !!!!

Gundark
Julie -

Mech thinks by putting a pillow over his face it will save him from being abducted by aliens.

Follow now ?

Bespin Bart
You lucky guy, To. Great job.

Maybe you can cut your friends some slack in the box hell department...

ToMacco
I'll try, I'll try.

mechmoggy
So hows the job going To.........
Have you had chance to pull-rank on anyone yet?
Have you stolen much stationary yet?
Are there any sexy ladies you're using the old Macco charm on?

Spill the beans dude.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.