The Mighty Galactus comes for The Quintessence

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
Taking out the PS who could very well defeat Big G on his own, Can the Quintessence, Zeus, Ganthet, Shazam, and Highfather Take on Big G? They have 5 minutes prep. Taking PS place would be Ares.

Nihilist
Originally posted by fangirl101
Taking out the PS who could very well defeat Big G on his own, Can the Quintessence, Zeus, Ganthet, Shazam, and Highfather Take on Big G? They have 5 minutes prep. Taking PS place would be Ares.
is galactus hungry??

fangirl101
Originally posted by Nihilist is galactus hungry??
Well Fed.

janus77
then I suspect, Galactus feasts.

Utrigita
The Mighty Galactus for the win.

fangirl101
Let's Not forget that Highfather knows how to bind Skyfathers together into one being.

Utrigita
So Galactus against a being that is times 4 a skyfather... I don't quiet see how that changes the outcome.

Nihilist
Well Fed.
being well fed,imo galactus takes it,but if he was hungry he would lose imo

fangirl101
Originally posted by Utrigita
So Galactus against a being that is times 4 a skyfather... I don't quiet see how that changes the outcome.

Galactus couldn't take Odin out easily. So what makes you think he can take out 4 beings of the same level? Highfather alone provided the 5th of the power to destroy a universe. This isn't an easy fight on either side.

Mindset
Galactus couldn't take Odin out easily. So what makes you think he can take out 4 beings of the same level? Highfather alone provided the 5th of the power to destroy a universe. This isn't an easy fight on either side.

I'm pretty sure Galactus can take Odin out fairly easily.

Utrigita
Odin, arguebly the most powerful skyfather in marvel and by Jack Kirby's account below Galactus, isn't even on the team and would give the team hell if they where seperated and possibly even together, from my point of view, so what are you point?

Galactus alone according to Thanos and Annihilus possesses enough energy to singlehanded destroy the 616 reality and the Negative zone.

fangirl101
Odin, arguebly the most powerful skyfather in marvel and by Jack Kirby's account below Galactus, isn't even on the team and would give the team hell if they where seperated and possibly even together, from my point of view, so what are you point?

Galactus alone according to Thanos and Annihilus possesses enough energy to singlehanded destroy the 616 reality and the Negative zone.

So you think Odin would give this team a fight together? LMAO. The rediculous fanboy ism of marvelites is truly a GAG!!! And According to Kyle GL, Ganthet can crack a planet in half with a STRAY thought.

Utrigita
I said possibly since I have no extensive knowlegde of each Characters exact powerlevel, however given that they are skyfathers matched against the arguably most powerful skyfather from marvel I will say I don't think they will have a easy time, Odin has relocated Asgards place in reality caused universal damage in a battle, what have these guys done?

And Galactus has while weakened with a stray thought teleported a Galaxy through time and space, that wasn't just a statement that was a showing. Secondly Galactus is by Kubik reviewed as one of the greater forces in the universe, among them counts the Celestials for instance, to which Kubiks powers is nothing.

Third Goodnight Fangirl. smile

TricksterPriest
If they combine into the 5x skyfather called 'The One' that was in Genesis, they have a shot. But I'd give Galactus the nod due to lack of feats and because the 5x guy wasn't well defined.

fangirl101
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
If they combine into the 5x skyfather called 'The One' that was in Genesis, they have a shot. But I'd give Galactus the nod due to lack of feats and because the 5x guy wasn't well defined.

We do know that ares can call upon the Godwave and manipulatate it much better than Wondy could. Makes you really think.

Bouboumaster
Galactus roller steam them, toguether, alone, toguther X 2, etc.

Mindset
Steamrolls?

Nestical
And According to Kyle GL, Ganthet can crack a planet in half with a STRAY thought.

so what is that to galactus?thats not going to stop him laughing

Symmetric Chaos
We do know that ares can call upon the Godwave and manipulatate it much better than Wondy could. Makes you really think.

Unless you think WonderWoman is near Galactus' level that's a terrible argument.

occultdestroyer
Why'd you take out PS?

PS solos.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Mindset
Steamrolls?

Yeah, my bad. My english isn't really good ^^

fangirl101
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Unless you think WonderWoman is near Galactus' level that's a terrible argument.

If anyone with any kind of sense knows, Ares with the Godwave was far far Superior to Wondy with it. Have we forgotten that?

Mr Master

While that's true, to be fair, that would be a suicide mission for Galactus.

That's the energy he contains withIN,
it's not relevant to the energy he needs for sustenance,
(otherwise he wouldn't need outside sources to feed, and his hunger would not exist)
and it's not relevant to the energy he uses in battle.
(otherwise, he would never lose)

Simply put, Galactus has never used that strategy in a fight,
that is, exploding himself in order to win.

=================================

Still though, a well fed Galactus defeats 5 Skyfathers. big grin

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mr Master
While that's true, to be fair, that would be a suicide mission for Galactus.

That's the energy he contains withIN,
it's not relevant to the energy he needs for sustenance,
(otherwise he wouldn't need outside sources to feed, and his hunger would not exist)
and it's not relevant to the energy he uses in battle.
(otherwise, he would never lose)

Simply put, Galactus has never used that strategy in a fight,
that is, exploding himself in order to win.

=================================

Still though, a well fed Galactus defeats 5 Skyfathers. big grin
Ares is twice the Skyfather. Being that he is the God of Dead and of Conflict. As a matter of fact, the more power released in the fight, the stronger he gets. And Ganthet isn't a mere skyfather. He's a cosmic being who's stray thoughts destroy planets. Odin with 2 other skyfathers only rocked a planet with a combined blast. And in DC, 3 sky fathers where able to actually split the all powerful source into two beings. One of those skyfathers was Zeus.

Utrigita
It would, but he still contained the energy to perform the feat, if he cracked open his armor.

Well in theory he can draw from that energy but it will have a severe backslash.

It was just a statement wink

guy222
Big G

ultimatethor
Galactus vs five skyfathers? Easy win for the Big G

TricksterPriest
In fairness, Galactus would have to work for this win. And if he wasn't at least decently fed, he'd lose. A well-fed Galactus wins, but let's not sell the 5x skyfathers short.

But they aren't going to be able to do what Ares did with the Godwave. Ares had the full thing, they each only had a small portion of it.

Mindset
Ares is twice the Skyfather. Being that he is the God of Dead and of Conflict. As a matter of fact, the more power released in the fight, the stronger he gets. And Ganthet isn't a mere skyfather. He's a cosmic being who's stray thoughts destroy planets. Odin with 2 other skyfathers only rocked a planet with a combined blast. And in DC, 3 sky fathers where able to actually split the all powerful source into two beings. One of those skyfathers was Zeus.

Has Ganthet actually ever split a planet with a thought?

No.

fangirl101
Has Ganthet actually ever split a planet with a thought?

No.
NO. he only gave kyle the last ring, which he powered with his own energy. The one that held the universal big bang. The one that allowed kyle the best feats ever performed by a GL.

Mindset
NO. he only gave kyle the last ring, which he powered with his own energy. The one that held the universal big bang. The one that allowed kyle the best feats ever performed by a GL.

All the Guardians combined their powers into Ganthet, then he made the ring for Kyle.

How does Kyle's feats with the ring show how strong Ganthet is?

Mr Master

All the Guardians combined their powers into Ganthet, then he made the ring for Kyle.
fangirl, why are you leaving this info out? sad ... bad, bad.

Endless Mike
Galactus wins 9/10

fangirl101
fangirl, why are you leaving this info out? sad ... bad, bad. Um no. The gaurdian's of old combined thier power. The New gaurdians come from the central battery. Thus Ganthet still has ALL of the power of the old gaurdians. Thanks. Research. It's a good thing.

Mr Master

Um no. The gaurdian's of old combined thier power. The New gaurdians come from the central battery. Thus Ganthet still has ALL of the power of the old gaurdians. Thanks. Research. It's a good thing.
I didn't make the claim, I simply asked a question based on another's post.

You know my DC knowledge is next to paltry at best. smile

On the other hand, do you have the proof where this is stated and/or depicted?

That's a simple way to prove you're right friend.

fangirl101
I didn't make the claim, I simply asked a question based on another's post.

You know my DC knowledge is next to paltry at best. smile

On the other hand, do you have the proof where this is stated and/or depicted?

That's a simple way to prove you're right friend.

Yes. In the rebirth, all of the NEW gaurdians came from the battery. The old gaurdian's power still resides in Ganthet. He is twelve times the guardian of the other sky father level gaurdians.

occultdestroyer
Galactus obliterates the Quinetessence, except Phantom Stranger

fangirl101
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Galactus obliterates the Quinetessence, except Phantom Stranger Zeus was one third of the power that split the omnipotent and WHOLE source into two beings.

occultdestroyer
Zeus was one third of the power that split the omnipotent and WHOLE source into two beings.
And so?
Galactus is one-third of the freakin' LT's face!
Fully-powered, I don't think the Quintessence stands a chance without The Phantom Stranger.

fangirl101
And so?
Galactus is one-third of the freakin' LT's face!
Fully-powered, I don't think the Quintessence stands a chance without The Phantom Stranger.

You compare the full combined source to a face of the LT? WT HELL? The phantom stranger beats Galactus on his own. So if he considers the quintessence as peers, it makes you wonder just how low you rate the others. Ganthet has the full power of ALL of the other gaurdians who died with in him. Zeus who was a third of the power that caused the split of the source. I think people under rate what a DC skyfather is. Consider that SBP with the power of one newbie gaurdian was able to grab an imp, literally punch his way to the fifth, and withstand universal destruction. Ganthet has the power of the original gaurdians. The ones the AM couldn't destroy, so he banished them.

occultdestroyer
You compare the full combined source to a face of the LT? WT HELL? The phantom stranger beats Galactus on his own. So if he considers the quintessence as peers, it makes you wonder just how low you rate the others. Ganthet has the full power of ALL of the other gaurdians who died with in him. Zeus who was a third of the power that caused the split of the source. I think people under rate what a DC skyfather is. Consider that SBP with the power of one newbie gaurdian was able to grab an imp, literally punch his way to the fifth, and withstand universal destruction. Ganthet has the power of the original gaurdians. The ones the AM couldn't destroy, so he banished them.

WTH?? The LT is also Omnipotent, just like the source!!
Zeus = 1/3 of the source : Galactus = 1/3 of the LT
But LT = Presence >>> Source
Therefore well-fed Galactus >>> Source
Kapish?

I never considered Phantom Stranger as a 'peer' of the Quintessence.
He seems to be even more powerful, since his powers seem to have no limit.

fangirl101
WTH?? The LT is also Omnipotent, just like the source!!
Zeus = 1/3 of the source : Galactus = 1/3 of the LT
But LT = Presence >>> Source
Therefore well-fed Galactus >>> Source
Kapish?

I never considered Phantom Stranger as a 'peer' of the Quintessence.
He seems to be even more powerful, since his powers seem to have no limit.
Should I even take anything you say seriously when you have the nerve to put the LT and the Presence as Equals? And you have the Nerve to say a well fed Galactus is superior to the Source? OMG. Stop right now. Stop yourself.

occultdestroyer
Should I even take anything you say seriously when you have the nerve to put the LT and the Presence as Equals? And you have the Nerve to say a well fed Galactus is superior to the Source? OMG. Stop right now. Stop yourself.
Yes, they are actually.

TOAA = Yahweh (Presence and GEB)

IMO a well-fed non-jobbing Galactus can at least stalemate the Source.

the Darkone
Galactus wins, he is one of the great powers of the marvel universe. Galactus was enough power to destroy the marvel universe 10x over, only person of the Quintessence has chance of a stalemate would be Phantom Stranger since he is enigma more of line of In-betweener everybody else is sky-father level and Galactus eats sky-fathers for lunch. This my own IMO!!

guy222
http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/540353_MA_Avengers_26_008.jpg http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/540354_MA_Avengers_26_009.jpg http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/540355_MA_Avengers_26_010.jpg http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/540356_MA_Avengers_26_011.jpg http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/540357_MA_Avengers_26_012.jpg
http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/540364_MA_Avengers_26_013.jpg http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/540368_MA_Avengers_26_014.jpg http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/540369_MA_Avengers_26_015.jpg http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/540370_MA_Avengers_26_016.jpg http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/540371_MA_Avengers_26_022.jpg

Utrigita
Nice scans guy thumb up

Knowsbleed33
This is a bit off-topic. But, didn't Odin once absorb and recreate the 616 continuity twice? That's a pretty awesome feat for a guy that has no shot against Galactus.

guy222
Thanks Ut. Good morning eternal friend. Keep those pms coming always brings a smile

Odin can defeat a weak Galactus

Utrigita
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
This is a bit off-topic. But, didn't Odin once absorb and recreate the 616 continuity twice? That's a pretty awesome feat for a guy that has no shot against Galactus.

No I don't think so.

quanchi112
Galactus for the easy win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.