U.S.Agent vs Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Fight in Hell's kitchen.

Juk3n
DD might land more blows - but the blows that Agent lands will count more, multi-tonnage may swing it.

Agent 6 or 7/

Endrict Nuul
DD 6-7

golem370
A superior physcial condition and trained by Taskmaster US for the win.

Phantom Zone
DD.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by golem370
A superior physcial condition and trained by Taskmaster US for the win. thumb up

golem370
He also has his shield which also works against Daredevil

Daredevil1
He also has his shield which also works against Daredevil

Cap uses his shield better then Agent. And a hindered DD still thwarted the shield of Cap.

Daredevil1
DD 6-7/10

golem370
US Agent should have faster reflexes then Captain America which means he could release his shield at Superhuman speed and at greater speed.

Metalmanx
This is why I don't understand how DD doesn't beat Cap on this forum (also, this answers the shield question):

http://img323.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ddvscapandherc4tk.jpg

golem370
US Agent and Captain America win against Daredevil.

Daredevil1
US Agent should have faster reflexes then Captain America which means he could release his shield at Superhuman speed and at greater speed.

By your logic USAgent should be able to throw a toothpic through bullet proof glass ala Bullseye but he can't. Its a combination of skill, strength, and speed.

Cap has way bettter shield throwing feats then Agent. Should isn't always the case and I like to see you prove he has better shield throwing feats then Cap.

Point is DD countered a better shield thrower then Agent.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by Metalmanx
This is why I don't understand how DD doesn't beat Cap on this forum (also, this answers the shield question):

DD also countered his shield in another showing. But doing that doesn't grant a instant win as DD found that out in there other encounter were he does somewhat the same feat to Cap's shield.

Daredevil1
US Agent and Captain America win against Daredevil.

Cap yes IMO. Agent hell naw DD paralyzes him.

golem370
US Agent is a skilled fighter who is to say he couldn't throw a toothpick threw bullet proof glass. US Agent with his shield could keep DD away from his vital pressure points.

Never
US Agent is a skilled fighter who is to say he couldn't throw a toothpick threw bullet proof glass. US Agent with his shield could keep DD away from his vital pressure points.

Except when Daredevil flings his baton that ricochets off of a fire hydrant, grocery cart, windowsill, and bonks US Agent on the base of his skull.

DD is so underrated it's a shame.

Daredevil1

Prove it. Its as simple as that. You made the claim USAgent can do Bullseye level throwing. So prove it.

golem370
I did calm a damn thing I said who knows if he could do it or not. US Agent has superhuman agility and reflexes and should be able to dodge or deflect Daredevils baton

Soljer

Cap doesn't fight 'random joe' the same way he'd fight Daredevil. In a forum fight, he's well aware of Daredevil's radar sense. He wouldn't be surprised by it.

Factor in a superior physique and equal if not better skills, and Cap's the only logical choice.

Endless Mike
Isn't USAgent like class 10?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Soljer
Cap doesn't fight 'random joe' the same way he'd fight Daredevil. In a forum fight, he's well aware of Daredevil's radar sense. He wouldn't be surprised by it.

true, but I'm not sure he would fight differently if he knew about DD's radar sense.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Soljer

Factor in a superior physique and equal if not better skills, and Cap's the only logical choice.

In all honesty though, Soljer, what does knowledge of the radar sense going to do? Just because Cap knows it's there doesn't mean he can counter it. That's like saying since Cap knows the Hulk has super strength, then he'll be able to counter said strength. DD's radar sense still gives him a huge advantage.

Cap just saw DD take out Beast and Hercules. Seemed to me that he was actually TRYING to put DD down.

Daredevil1
I did calm a damn thing I said who knows if he could do it or not. US Agent has superhuman agility and reflexes and should be able to dodge or deflect Daredevils baton

If you have no evidence its a moot point to say he could do it or even suggest it if you have no valid evidence.

Daredevil has batted away Cap's shield to even fired mid flight bullets by bullet time. He even dodged a snipers rifle bullet while said bullet was inches away from his face.

DD's speed/reflex feats out shine Agents.

Daredevil1
I must say in the Cap vs DD fight since the reason that Cap didn't know who it was in the shadows leads me to believe it was circumstantial for that part of the fight. Its still a win but a circumstantial win at that.

Soljer
In all honesty though, Soljer, what does knowledge of the radar sense going to do?

The same thing that knowledge of Parker's spider sense does. smile.

Indestructible
Daredevil

Eternal Idol
I've got to agree with Juk3n-- Daredevil is probably the better fighter of the two, and will more than likely land more hits, but the few that US Agent lands will more than return the favor.... and Daredevil WILL get hit his fair share of times.

Never
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Isn't USAgent like class 10?

Wasn't Firelord Class 50 iirc when Spiderman trashed him?

And Titania was Class 40-80 (can't remember which) when Spidey stomped her? So strength doesn't necessarily come into play.

Yeah, and whoever said Spiderman's fight with Firelord is PIS hasn't a clue what they're talking about.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Never
Wasn't Firelord Class 50 iirc when Spiderman trashed him?

confused

His durability, as well as several other attributes and abilities, were neglected in that fight. That's why it's a no-no.

Originally posted by Never
And Titania was Class 40-80 (can't remember which) when Spidey stomped her? So strength doesn't necessarily come into play.

All he really did is piss her off until she threw a fit. Daredevil ain't pulling that on USAgent.

Never
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
confused

His durability, as well as several other attributes and abilities, were neglected in that fight. That's why it's a no-no.

Really. Durability? The durability people tend to misconstrue?

Rogue is "invulnerable," right (well. was. no clue what she is these days)? Ever seen her get knocked out? Colossus is, quote:

"highly resistant to most forms of bodily harm." Ever seen him get knocked out? Remember when Wolvie wanted to teach him a lesson for falling in love with Zsa shi (something similar) during Secret Wars, took him to the bar, bumped into Cain Marko, and...got knocked out? Superman is invulnerable. How many times has he been knocked out?

...because they list you as "invulnerable" that does *not* mean you're incapable of being knocked out.

What abilities were ignored? LoL, Firelord, mighty former herald of Galactus, swooped in and saw a puny Earthling. He decided to TOY with him (remember the ring of fire he formed and shot at Spidey?). He made the mistake of getting in close.

He paid dearly. PIS? NOPE.

Hmm, sure you read Secret Wars #8? He pissed her off, yes. She threw a fit, yes.

He also knocked her clean through the wall where she fell a LONG way, hit the ground, and passed out. It was right after she tried to drop that big steel dumpster looking thingy on him and when he was saying "yeah, it would be fair if we fought in a closet, right?"

He did a lot more than just "piss her off." He curbstomped her.

Whoops. She was Class 90.

golem370
Spider-Man was in dire straits and he had his adrenaline rush from being scared he lashed out at a Firelord who was on the ground which Classic Firelord had enhanced agility speed and reflexes. I heard that in adrenaline state Spider-Man strength might increase. He has shown the ability under distress being able to lift more then posted on his profiles.

Never
Spider-Man was in dire straits and he had his adrenaline rush from being scared he lashed out at a Firelord who was on the ground which Classic Firelord had enhanced agility speed and reflexes. I heard that in adrenaline state Spider-Man strength might increase. He has shown the ability under distress being able to lift more then posted on his profiles.

Classic Firelord, you say? Disagree; Firelord has been depicted as having both Class 50 and Class 100 strength, btw. But Classic Firelord? Enhanced agility, speed, and reflexes? Nope.

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/f/firelord.htm

For those still doubting whether Spiderman could have knocked him out as a result of his "durability":

Limitations: Firelord's major limitation is that his brain, still organic in perceptions and function, needs occasional sleep to resuscitate itself. A severe concussion to his body can cause temporary unconsciousness, but it would take radical molecular dispersal to kill him.

Think twice.

golem370
Firelord understimated Spider-Man I would figure he wouldn't increase his strength against somebody he thinks is inferior to him in the first place. Spider-Man like I said was in a adrenaline state which may have increased his strength.

Never
I'm not saying that Firelord can augment his strength...I'm saying he was written as having two different strength levels. He doesn't shift. Remember Colossus was upgraded to Class 100?

And yes, agreed - he DID underestimate Spidey, which is why he didn't try to just fly in and torch the entire city. He tried to play around with Spiderman.

And yeah Spidey was scared. Haven't heard that *his* adrenaline increases his strength, but it's not impossible.

golem370
Spider-Man was able to seperate Firelord from his staff in which Firelord said that had never happened before

Never
Spider-Man was able to seperate Firelord from his staff in which Firelord said that had never happened before

True. Forgot about that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.