what a F*cked up monday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

P23
my uncle in indiana got arrested do to helping his nephew. apparently the nephew of his is getting a divorce from his wife do to her being a **** bag. last week two guys trid jumping him and my uncle got involved. aparently the 2 dudes said they were police officers but no badge was shown. my uncle was followed home by these guys and needs to get a lawyer. he's a drinker and is on bond. he's coming to a graduation party this weekend here in IL and his wife told me take his keys because if he gets busted for A D.U.I again he's done.

Yoshi Paradise
Is your uncle's nephew in trouble, too?

P23
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
Is your uncle's nephew in trouble, too?

no hes going through a terrible divorce with his psycho wife. i guess my uncle got in the middle of stoping this guy from attacking his nephew and dude claimed hes a state marshall. the 2 charges are intoxication and i bbelieve assult on a officer. but no badge was shown

Mairuzu
Phucked up?

P23
i might go out to indiana tonight to crash at my uncles in case if he needs back up. my family is my family and ill die protecting my family.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by P23
my uncle in indiana got arrested do to helping his nephew. apparently the nephew of his is getting a divorce from his wife do to her being a **** bag. last week two guys trid jumping him and my uncle got involved. aparently the 2 dudes said they were police officers but no badge was shown. my uncle was followed home by these guys and needs to get a lawyer. he's a drinker and is on bond. he's coming to a graduation party this weekend here in IL and his wife told me take his keys because if he gets busted for A D.U.I again he's done.

That's shitty, man. How old is your Uncle?

chillybanana
Sorry to hear it.

P23
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
That's shitty, man. How old is your Uncle?

middle 40's. hes thinking off selling the house because hes in fear

Yoshi Paradise
Why did the two guys attack the nephew?

P23
Why did the two guys attack the nephew?

the fake cops are related to the dudes wife. apparently the wife has slept with other guys and is really nuts. the real shame is the kids involved

Yoshi Paradise
Dang, that's messed up.

If the cops were fake, why would your uncle need a lawyer?

P23
Dang, that's messed up.

If the cops were fake, why would your uncle need a lawyer?

the nephews soon ex wife called the cops on my uncle and i guess the dudes told the cops they were officers. one said hes a state marshall

A Dose Of Vraya
Originally posted by P23
my uncle in indiana got arrested do to helping his nephew. apparently the nephew of his is getting a divorce from his wife do to her being a **** bag. last week two guys trid jumping him and my uncle got involved. aparently the 2 dudes said they were police officers but no badge was shown. my uncle was followed home by these guys and needs to get a lawyer. he's a drinker and is on bond. he's coming to a graduation party this weekend here in IL and his wife told me take his keys because if he gets busted for A D.U.I again he's done. family affairs suck man! sad

Yoshi Paradise
Originally posted by P23
the nephews soon ex wife called the cops on my uncle and i guess the dudes told the cops they were officers. one said hes a state marshall

Oh, okay.

Hopefully, your uncle and the rest of your family will recover from this.

WrathfulDwarf
We don't care and you can get lost for good.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.