Luke Cage vs Rhino

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Fight in NYC....

Who wins?

Juk3n
no CIS or it becomes a one-sided exchange.

Rhino with a brain, would be quite a foe. Although, i cant see straite BFT damageing Cage, but he may get KTFO.

jalek moye
I dont like cage. But Luke beats the shit outa of him due to Rhino being a retard and not having any skill.

in rhinos case you have to include CIS cuz thats all he is.

guy222
Rhino should win, but won't

Knowsbleed33
CISless Rhino would kill Cage.

occultdestroyer
Rhino 6-7/10

Silent Guardian
Cage shits on Rhino. If Rhino was really so badass you would here from him more, he would have done more sinister things. I cannot recall anyone Rhino has seriously beat down, besides Spidey once or twice. I mean guys get lucky, but Rhino is an idiot.

occultdestroyer
A well-written (if ever) Rhino would beat LC

What's Luke going to do when Rhino charges at him head-on?
Unless he has Spidey-like reflexes, he's done for.

Eternal Idol
Unfortunately for Rhino, most writers make him ridiculously stupid, gullible, and/or accident-prone. You really don't have to be all that smart to slug it out with someone, especially if you've got a considerable physical edge over the other guy.

Rhino ftw.

Silent Guardian
maybe I would pick Rhino if he had feats too back him up, but his feats are so marred with stupidity it is laughable

Priest
Does Luke get the crowbar?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.