Swamp Thing vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Fight on Earth.

No BFR.

No flying high.

Who wins?

george '06
supes

maybe manthing could do it
but swamp thing cant touch him

illadelph12
If the entire planet is the battlefield Supes would have to destroy all vegetation on Earth, including air born spores, to keep Swamp Thing down.

And which Swamp Thing are we using? The one with only the powers of the Green or the one that was aquiring the abilities from the other Parliaments?

Galan007
Originally posted by illadelph12
If the entire planet is the battlefield Supes would have to destroy all vegetation on Earth, including air born spores, to keep Swamp Thing down. including all tobacco products, and anything containing vegetable oil .

hell, even the anti-matter wave couldn't kill the consciousness of st. so i'm fairly sure 'killing' st isn't an option at all.

Originally posted by illadelph12
And which Swamp Thing are we using? The one with only the powers of the Green or the one that was aquiring the abilities from the other Parliaments? even 'standard' st owned captain atom and red tornado simultaneously, by dragging them to a limbo zone. imo, either of the 'versions' you referred to, curbstomps superman.

psycho gundam
hmmm, i thought this thread would be more popular.

swamp thing for the majority, he is far to vast to be defeated and the method in which superman "could" win is far to detrimental to the environment and thats a no-no.

george '06
well superman could do it im sure,
just burn everything, and i dont see a bag of potato chips taking supes to be honest
and as overpowered as he is, hew could burn the rainforest in minutes all the other jungles too

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by george '06
i dont see a bag of potato chips taking supes to be honestThat depends... do the potato chips have ruffles?

You DARE underestimate the POWER of ruffles?!?!!!!!!11111

dur

george '06
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
That depends... do the potato chips have ruffles?

You DARE underestimate the POWER of ruffles?!?!!!!!!11111

dur

sorry didnt make it clear that i was talking about original

TricksterPriest
Barring nuking the planet itself, and destroying every living thing on it, (and there might be space bacteria he could regenerate from, so even that might not work) Supes can't win.

Swamp Thing is one of the most powerful elementals in comics. You can't kill a consciousness.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Barring nuking the planet itself, and destroying every living thing on it, (and there might be space bacteria he could regenerate from, so even that might not work) Supes can't win.

Swamp Thing is one of the most powerful elementals in comics. You can't kill a consciousness. co-signed

Galan007
well superman could do it im sure, st forcibly drug the consciousness of captain atom and red tornado to a limbo realm, simultaneously - just because he was pissed at them for killing some of the green. he could easily do as much to superman ftw. or simply manifest a suit of eden wood armor, again.

and i dont see a bag of potato chips taking supes to be honest i never said a bag of chips could beat superman, that's ridiculous. the reason i mentioned chips/tobacco products is because st can fully regenerate from the tobacco in cigarettes, or from the oil in potato chips. hell he can even regenerate from the flora existing in your intestines. he's done all that on panel. alec is unkillable .

MightyEInherjar
Now, would destroying Swamp Thing enough that he would need to resort to reforming from a cigarette be enough to count for a win? That would seem like at least a KO in my opinion.

Galan007
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Now, would destroying Swamp Thing enough that he would need to resort to reforming from a cigarette be enough to count for a win? That would seem like at least a KO in my opinion. if he does so at near instantaneous speeds, there is no reason it should count as a ko.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.