KOTOR MMO announced

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth fury

Mr. Slippyfist
I'm kind of worried about how this will even work...

Tangible God
I hope KOTOR III isn't the MMO. I don't want a Star Wars of Worldcraft.

Obsidian Fury
MMO KotOR would suck stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Just waiting for this to become absolutely official before I merge it with the previous KOTOR MMO stuff.

The Rover
Wow....this seems pretty official, but I'll wait as well. If it is true....I can't explain how upset and simply disappointed that makes me.

City Hunter
Originally posted by The Rover
Wow....this seems pretty official, but I'll wait as well. If it is true....I can't explain how upset and simply disappointed that makes me. Agreed. They already screwed with SWG, how much you wanna bet the KOTOR MMO will be exactly the same?

LA confuses the ever-loving shit out of me, once again. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Rover
While the whole Galaxies situation is part of it, it's definitely not just that.

Now, I don't know about anyone else, but, I simply won't have the time to invest in an MMO in the years-to-come. I feel like I'm being alienated from being part of something I'd love to experience.

I'm not really too worried about the quality of the game; I have quite a bit of faith in BioWare. It's the fact that I simply won't be able to enjoy the game that upsets me the most. Kind of selfish, actually, but, hey, at least I'm honest.

Not to mention, of course, that I really wanted a resolution to the overall storyline and some closure. -_-

Icy Ninja
While the whole Galaxies situation is part of it, it's definitely not just that.

Now, I don't know about anyone else, but, I simply won't have the time to invest in an MMO in the years-to-come. I feel like I'm being alienated from being part of something I'd love to experience.

I'm not really too worried about the quality of the game; I have quite a bit of faith in BioWare. It's the fact that I simply won't be able to enjoy the game that upsets me the most. Kind of selfish, actually, but, hey, at least I'm honest.

Not to mention, of course, that I really wanted a resolution to the overall storyline and some closure. -_-

I completely agree with you on everything

Obsidian Fury
I find KotOR as an MMO too limiting.

The Rover
Grrr. LOL.

Originally posted by Icy Ninja
I completely agree with you on everything

I'm not alone! stick out tongue

Originally posted by Obsidian Fury
I find KotOR as an MMO too limiting.

It certainly could be. Hopefully the community would be....IDK....LOL....

The big EH
i heard about this awhile ago might be cool

Dr. Styles
You all do understand that the KOTOR label is simply that: A label, meaning this game can take place anywhere from before KOTOR 1 all the way up to the Clone Wars...but any Star Wars game done by Bioware makes me happy.

truejedi

exactly true for me too, on every point, especially the first paragraph: By the time i get in a place where i can invest any time in it, it'll be over by and large: kinda like SWG was for me a few years back:

Croatoa
KotoR II is the best video game I have ever played, with the first not far behind, and I really don't want the third to become an MMO after all has been considered.
And truth about the time investment issue, if it turns out to be an MMO.

Exar_Kun11
they need to FINISH the story first.

Ushgarak
I think people might need to accept that there... actually might not be a resolution to that story.

It's easy to leave a plot open-ended, often hellishly hard to close that end. And there has never been any evidence that they really were working to a plan, they were just tinkering.

Meanwhile, Star Wars needs an MMO that isn't as rubbish as Galaxies. Much as I won't play this- because inevitably I will disagree too much with how they portray the Dark and Light Side moraslity issue, and because as we all know the style of it will be ruined by the player base- it's still not a bad idea, if they can get the gameplaty right. It's a much better setting for an MMO than Galaxies is.

Still, I've said all this before in other KOTOR threads, including the one this one will be merged into as soon as it becomes truly official.

Nactous

Master Crimzon
1. I hope that it doesn't have a monthly fee and is on the 360. (I know, sweet dreams, but...)

2. It will be AWESOME to have an actually decent Star Wars RP that won't contradict canonicity.

3. The story continues! Yay!

Ushgarak
I'll be amazed if there is no fee. Assume there will be one.

Master Crimzon
Actually...

I'm thinking it would be best if it be a Guild Wars-style RP instead of a WoW style-RP. Guild Wars is story-based/driven, but still possesses plenty of 'expanding' and PvP opportunities. It will both manage to turn the experience more KotOR-ish AND still keep it an MMO.

Oh, and imagine how cool it would be if both a 'regular' game and the online game would be simultaneously announced.

Ushgarak
Yes but commercially speaking they'll want to go down a standard WoW style route. The scale of persistent universe they will want in it will make a Guild Wars style impossible (and I know GW2 is tinkering with that but that's untried).

Master Crimzon
Lulz. You're gonna have a load of KotOR fans b*tchin' if the plotline doesn't involve exploring Revan's location and other, unanswered stuff (though the remake of TSL... or w/e it is they're doing... maybe actually answer some stuff), that it will simply be impossible to completely ignore it.

And how will they incorporate their battle system? Mid-fight pausing, a huge part of the gameplay, will be impossible when you're fighting against player. I wonder... well, it'll be interesting to see how it plays out.

Tangible God
I'd like to see KotOR III as an RPG sure, but the action played out like it did in the Jedi Knight series.

Master Crimzon
I actually liked the battle system in KotOR better. Then again, I'm an RPG junkie, and there's no doubt that the system in JA is more complex and realistic... but yeah. Some of the graphics, the lack of depth of the actual styles, and the weird controls dragged the action down.

From what I see, TFU will likely be a mixture of the RotS game and JA. I'm pretty sure that it will feature the best saber fighting system to date.

Tangible God
I don't know, Outcast was pretty damn good.

Jbill311
I for one am completely outraged. Lucas Arts has made some big mistakes in the past (TSL comes to mind) but nothing compares with this. KotOR 2 had a definite cliffhanger ending, and the already fragile trust in LA will be shattered if the series is not completed. I will not be buying a KotOR MMO, but the instant a real KotOR 3 is released everyone I know will own it.

Master Crimzon
What's so wrong with TSL?

Kapton JAC
I think that they are waiting on Kotor 3 untill "The Drew" is finished with Mass Effect so that he can write it, and the MMO is more of something to keep the Hardcore fans pacified.

Faunus
Originally posted by Master Crimzon
From what I see, TFU will likely be a mixture of the RotS game and JA. I'm pretty sure that it will feature the best saber fighting system to date.Stylistically? Probably. Overall? Hell no. TFU takes the RotS game's approach of treating a lightsaber like a club instead of something that burns through Space Age steel. Six hits to take out a mechanic as seen in one of the trailers is just stupid, and something the JK series avoided completely - it was possible to take out the final boss (Tavion/Katarn) with just one hit in JA, and the player could be killed in such a manner as well.

Dr. Styles
Told you nublets it has probably nothing to do with the KOTOR story line its titled "Old Republic" not KOTOR 3.

From Gamespot

Game; Stars Wars MMO

Title: Some things LA has been trade marking recently...

"Star Wars The Old Republic"
"Star Wars Sagas"
"Star Wars Legends"

Setting: Probably in or near the Old Republic Era as seen in KotoR.

Maybe involving events seen in KotoR, maybe something completely different.

Publishers: EA/LA

Developer:Bioware

Game Engine:* HeroEngine

"James Ohlen, creative director, BioWare Austin: We've licensed HeroEngine. It's a very good engine, and we're very impressed with it so far. "

Game Development Started: *December 2005

"Gordon Walton, co-studio director, BioWare Austin: We announced the game around March, but we'd really started on it in the beginning of December 2005."

Some core project goals: Good Story Telling, Character, Emotion, Making Decisions Matter.

"James Ohlen, creative director, BioWare Austin:And we can talk about the high-level goals: We basically want to bring what BioWare's famous for to the online space, and one of the things BioWare's famous for is storytelling ... and it's something that pretty well doesn't exist in the online space right now. Most "storytelling" in MMORPGs is just FedEx quests -- you know, you have to go get some eggs -- and it's presented in a format that's just a bunch of text thrown at you in paragraph for ... and that's not so exciting. We want to bring a level of storytelling that's equal to the single-player box games that BioWare has done. I think we can do that. One of the big challenges will be making our storytelling work in an environment that has multiple players."

"Rich Vogel, co-studio director of product development:The key points that we're gonna do that no one's done before in an MMOG are bring story, character, and emotion to it. Decisions matter, and NPCs aren't pez dispensers, and you're not in a grind. You're really compelled to get on and play what's happening to day ... kind of like watching a series like Lost on TV ... putting page-turning in an MMO. It's going to be extremely challenging thing to do, believe me."

"James Ohlen, creative director, BioWare Austin:I'm a huge story guy. I want to play in a world where I feel like I'm reading a good book, where I feel like I'm there. I have lots of fun with World of WarCraft, but it's not because of the story or characters. So if we made characters you could care about and believe in ... that would be huge.

End Game:Major focus

"James Ohlen, creative director, BioWare Austin:We have big plans for end-game content that we can't talk about because it's a major part of our design. We think it's a very important aspect of the game, and we don't want players to be stuck grinding through the same content over and over again -- I know when I hit level 60 in WoW, I pretty much quit. So whatever end-game model we have, it's not going to be that."

Instancing?:Likely

Dynamic Changing World?: Unlikely

"James Ohlen, creative director, BioWare Austin:Here's the thing -- you can't have a story that involves saving the world from the dark lord Sauron -- not that we're making a Lord of the Rings game, but I'll use LOTR as a good example. You can't stop the world from being destroyed by , but you can do a lot of things that are personal to your character. You change how your character evolves over the game, the player's personal story -- and a player's personal story can be quite epic. It can involve parts of the world that, while they're epic, exciting, and interesting, don't change the landscape of the entire world for everyone else.

Smaug is a good example. You can have a personal quest to kill an ancient red dragon; you can have a story that goes all the way through, and you can meet all these interesting characters, and eventually you end up killing the ancient red dragon. Other characters in the online world will know you killed a red dragon, but you haven't changed the world for them. And they can still -- especially when you use things like instances -- go on a quest that involves killing an ancient huge red dragon. We can change the player's personal story, and that gives players the sense they're having an impact on the game world. "

Quests: Focus on story driven quests

"Rich Vogel, co-studio director of product development: One thing we don't want to do is NPC Pez dispensers, as I call them -- go over there, dispense a quest, and then go "vacuum-clean" a zone. We want to make sure you listen to NPCs, because choices matter. And that's really important."

"James Ohlen, creative director, BioWare Austin:There are lots of quests in a ****c BioWare game that would work in an online world. You'd be surprised how few wouldn't."

"James Ohlen, creative director, BioWare Austin:That's something we don't want to encourage. We want to encourage players to continue to make progress in their story, to do new quests, consume new content, constantly move forward. The grind is not attractive in any way. Going and killing the same dragon over and over again is not something I want to do. There are lots of different ways to encourage players to move forward. Simply putting more weight on storytelling experience points is a good way to do that. "

Professions, Roles, Races, ETC.. (Also, Grouping/Solo Play: Unknown, but overall structure...

"Rich Vogel, co-studio director of product development: It's really important to have roles in an MMORPG. If you understand your role in the world, and others understand your role in the world with you, then you can get group dynamics and social behavior. can set up interdependencies, which promote social dynamics in a game. If you don't have that, then you end up with loners ... and the world breaks down a little bit. Now, you'll be able to solo if you like in our game, that's for sure -- it's one thing that WoW proved can work. But it'll be a choice whether or not you want to group or not. You run into problems when people feel they're forced to group up or raid to get somewhere in the game."

"James Ohlen, creative director, BioWare Austin:And while roles are important for gameplay, the visual aspect of your character is an area where we can let player differentiate themselves. We are gonna have a good selection of visual customization. We're probably gonna have more visual customization than you've seen in a BioWare game before."

Possible Concept Art:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itlv__6Hl0M

Arist James Zhang:

"I've never used photobucket - those images were swiped off a private folder on my website, and certainly weren't intended for public use."

"I can't really comment on anything regarding the images."

Player Created Content? Probably Not.

"Rich Vogel, co-studio director of product development: There'll definitely be an economy in our game, like WoW. But is our game going to be a simulation? No. Our game is an entertainment experience. "

"James Ohlen, creative director, BioWare Austin:If we're going to create immersive, epic stories that are believable, that really goes against having a simulation-type world. Those two things don't go together well. "

"Gordon Walton, co-studio director, BioWare Austin:And putting the onus on players to create all the fun is ... a challenge."

Ship Date/ Game Polish: 2009?

"Gordon Walton, co-studio director, BioWare Austin Anything worth doing well is worth taking the time. It's hard to predict when it'll be right. It's important for use to wait and make sure it's right. That's gonna take some time. Everyone who's tried to cram one into a ship date has had issues -- been there and done that a couple times. "

"James Ohlen, creative director, BioWare Austin:We're gonna make the best game we can. "

"Rich Vogel, co-studio director of product development: When it's ready."

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3155486

http://www.theforce.net/latestnews/story/kotor_3_artwork_uncovered_112787.asp

http://www.theforce.net/latestnews/story/LFL_Goes_A_Trademarking_115981.asp

http://www.portfolio.com/views/blogs/the-tech-observer/2008/07/17/ea-to-play-in-knights-of-the-old-republic

HiFiSi
Posted 7/20/2008 11:44:37 AM
message detail

Jbill311
Originally posted by Master Crimzon
What's so wrong with TSL?

Nothing was wrong with it specifically. If you ignore the glitches, plot holes, general incompleteness, and non-ending cliffhanger, it was actually better than number one. Lucas Arts just messed up by hurrying production and leaving the ending unfinished and the game unpolished.

Captain REX
Oh boy, it's real...

The Rover
Originally posted by Dr. Styles
Told you nublets it has probably nothing to do with the KOTOR story line its titled "Old Republic" not KOTOR 3.

From Gamespot

Game; Stars Wars MMO

Title: Some things LA has been trade marking recently...

"Star Wars The Old Republic"
"Star Wars Sagas"
"Star Wars Legends"

Setting: Probably in or near the Old Republic Era as seen in KotoR.

Maybe involving events seen in KotoR, maybe something completely different.

Publishers: EA/LA

Developer:Bioware

Game Engine:* HeroEngine

"James Ohlen, creative director, BioWare Austin: We've licensed HeroEngine. It's a very good engine, and we're very impressed with it so far. "

Game Development Started: *December 2005

"Gordon Walton, co-studio director, BioWare Austin: We announced the game around March, but we'd really started on it in the beginning of December 2005."

Some core project goals: Good Story Telling, Character, Emotion, Making Decisions Matter.

"James Ohlen, creative director, BioWare Austin:And we can talk about the high-level goals: We basically want to bring what BioWare's famous for to the online space, and one of the things BioWare's famous for is storytelling ... and it's something that pretty well doesn't exist in the online space right now. Most "storytelling" in MMORPGs is just FedEx quests -- you know, you have to go get some eggs -- and it's presented in a format that's just a bunch of text thrown at you in paragraph for ... and that's not so exciting. We want to bring a level of storytelling that's equal to the single-player box games that BioWare has done. I think we can do that. One of the big challenges will be making our storytelling work in an environment that has multiple players."

"Rich Vogel, co-studio director of product development:The key points that we're gonna do that no one's done before in an MMOG are bring story, character, and emotion to it. Decisions matter, and NPCs aren't pez dispensers, and you're not in a grind. You're really compelled to get on and play what's happening to day ... kind of like watching a series like Lost on TV ... putting page-turning in an MMO. It's going to be extremely challenging thing to do, believe me."

"James Ohlen, creative director, BioWare Austin:I'm a huge story guy. I want to play in a world where I feel like I'm reading a good book, where I feel like I'm there. I have lots of fun with World of WarCraft, but it's not because of the story or characters. So if we made characters you could care about and believe in ... that would be huge.

End Game:Major focus

"James Ohlen, creative director, BioWare Austin:We have big plans for end-game content that we can't talk about because it's a major part of our design. We think it's a very important aspect of the game, and we don't want players to be stuck grinding through the same content over and over again -- I know when I hit level 60 in WoW, I pretty much quit. So whatever end-game model we have, it's not going to be that."

Instancing?:Likely

Dynamic Changing World?: Unlikely

"James Ohlen, creative director, BioWare Austin:Here's the thing -- you can't have a story that involves saving the world from the dark lord Sauron -- not that we're making a Lord of the Rings game, but I'll use LOTR as a good example. You can't stop the world from being destroyed by , but you can do a lot of things that are personal to your character. You change how your character evolves over the game, the player's personal story -- and a player's personal story can be quite epic. It can involve parts of the world that, while they're epic, exciting, and interesting, don't change the landscape of the entire world for everyone else.

Smaug is a good example. You can have a personal quest to kill an ancient red dragon; you can have a story that goes all the way through, and you can meet all these interesting characters, and eventually you end up killing the ancient red dragon. Other characters in the online world will know you killed a red dragon, but you haven't changed the world for them. And they can still -- especially when you use things like instances -- go on a quest that involves killing an ancient huge red dragon. We can change the player's personal story, and that gives players the sense they're having an impact on the game world. "

Quests: Focus on story driven quests

"Rich Vogel, co-studio director of product development: One thing we don't want to do is NPC Pez dispensers, as I call them -- go over there, dispense a quest, and then go "vacuum-clean" a zone. We want to make sure you listen to NPCs, because choices matter. And that's really important."

"James Ohlen, creative director, BioWare Austin:There are lots of quests in a ****c BioWare game that would work in an online world. You'd be surprised how few wouldn't."

"James Ohlen, creative director, BioWare Austin:That's something we don't want to encourage. We want to encourage players to continue to make progress in their story, to do new quests, consume new content, constantly move forward. The grind is not attractive in any way. Going and killing the same dragon over and over again is not something I want to do. There are lots of different ways to encourage players to move forward. Simply putting more weight on storytelling experience points is a good way to do that. "

Professions, Roles, Races, ETC.. (Also, Grouping/Solo Play: Unknown, but overall structure...

"Rich Vogel, co-studio director of product development: It's really important to have roles in an MMORPG. If you understand your role in the world, and others understand your role in the world with you, then you can get group dynamics and social behavior. can set up interdependencies, which promote social dynamics in a game. If you don't have that, then you end up with loners ... and the world breaks down a little bit. Now, you'll be able to solo if you like in our game, that's for sure -- it's one thing that WoW proved can work. But it'll be a choice whether or not you want to group or not. You run into problems when people feel they're forced to group up or raid to get somewhere in the game."

"James Ohlen, creative director, BioWare Austin:And while roles are important for gameplay, the visual aspect of your character is an area where we can let player differentiate themselves. We are gonna have a good selection of visual customization. We're probably gonna have more visual customization than you've seen in a BioWare game before."

Possible Concept Art:

Arist James Zhang:

"I've never used photobucket - those images were swiped off a private folder on my website, and certainly weren't intended for public use."

"I can't really comment on anything regarding the images."

Player Created Content? Probably Not.

"Rich Vogel, co-studio director of product development: There'll definitely be an economy in our game, like WoW. But is our game going to be a simulation? No. Our game is an entertainment experience. "

"James Ohlen, creative director, BioWare Austin:If we're going to create immersive, epic stories that are believable, that really goes against having a simulation-type world. Those two things don't go together well. "

"Gordon Walton, co-studio director, BioWare Austin:And putting the onus on players to create all the fun is ... a challenge."

Ship Date/ Game Polish: 2009?

"Gordon Walton, co-studio director, BioWare Austin Anything worth doing well is worth taking the time. It's hard to predict when it'll be right. It's important for use to wait and make sure it's right. That's gonna take some time. Everyone who's tried to cram one into a ship date has had issues -- been there and done that a couple times. "

"James Ohlen, creative director, BioWare Austin:We're gonna make the best game we can. "

"Rich Vogel, co-studio director of product development: When it's ready."

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3155486

http://www.theforce.net/latestnews/story/kotor_3_artwork_uncovered_112787.asp

http://www.theforce.net/latestnews/story/LFL_Goes_A_Trademarking_115981.asp

http://www.portfolio.com/views/blogs/the-tech-observer/2008/07/17/ea-to-play-in-knights-of-the-old-republic

HiFiSi
Posted 7/20/2008 11:44:37 AM
message detail

Wow. Funny thing is, nothing in that refuted that it was set in the KotOR-period - it in fact reinforced that possibility....

Blax_Hydralisk
I think it was more about refuting it being KOTOR 3 then it being set in the KOTOR setting.

Dr. Styles
Wow. Funny thing is, nothing in that refuted that it was set in the KotOR-period - it in fact reinforced that possibility....

"You all do understand that the KOTOR label is simply that: A label, meaning this game can take place anywhere from before KOTOR 1 all the way up to the Clone Wars...but any Star Wars game done by Bioware makes me happy."

"Told you nublets it has probably nothing to do with the KOTOR story line its titled "Old Republic" not KOTOR 3."

Use your head silly...

Kaworori
Oh I would like the play this. I kept up a subscription to Star Wars Galaxies until pretty recently, but when a game hits its 5 year mark, it makes you think about the money that could have been better spent!

(First post =])

Lt. Valerian
Oh my god... This is gonna suck.

Julie
I'd rather it not be MMO but it would be interesting to see either way. Not sure I'd go for it I mean WOW is quite enough

Nactous
Originally posted by Lt. Valerian
Oh my god... This is gonna suck.

How so?

Lt. Valerian
A KOTOR MMO? You kiddin'?

Ahsoka Tano
That's awesome.

I should just hand my paycheck over to Lucas. The nightmare never ends, lol.

sweersa
Originally posted by Ahsoka Tano
That's awesome.

I should just hand my paycheck over to Lucas. The nightmare never ends, lol.

Never. You can never wake up. You can never die. You live the Nightmare and you can't escape becuase the Nightmare Never Ends.

Ahsoka Tano
Originally posted by sweersa
Never. You can never wake up. You can never die. You live the Nightmare and you can't escape becuase the Nightmare Never Ends.

The funny thing is, Lucas supposedly wants to move on, lol. He wants to create other films, lol.

Strange thing is, he seems only to be interested in his money makers. Aka; Star Wars and Indiana Jones.

sweersa
The funny thing is, Lucas supposedly wants to move on, lol. He wants to create other films, lol.

Strange thing is, he seems only to be interested in his money makers. Aka; Star Wars and Indiana Jones.

lol Exactly, but I guess he can't go wrong if he sticks what he know will make money.

I mean, if he can make something that people will enjoy and pay money to see and own something of, why stop?

Faunus
He's kind of an arrogant dipshit when it comes to the Indiana Jones series, taking all the credit for himself. It reminds me of when Scorsese won the Oscar, and Spielberg and Lucas introduced it to him. Lucas was the only one who'd never won.

Ahsoka Tano
Lucas needs to stick with Star Wars to keep the money rolling in.

Just as long as he has nothing to do with the writing, directing or any creative ideas, lol.

Lord Knightfa11
Lucas needs to:
Make howard the duck II, revenge of the duck

sweersa
Originally posted by Faunus
He's kind of an arrogant dipshit when it comes to the Indiana Jones series, taking all the credit for himself. It reminds me of when Scorsese won the Oscar, and Spielberg and Lucas introduced it to him. Lucas was the only one who'd never won.

I saw an interview with Harrison Ford, a recent one, is also is an arrogant jerk, or he seemed so.

Ahsoka Tano
Originally posted by sweersa
I saw an interview with Harrison Ford, a recent one, is also is an arrogant jerk, or he seemed so.

It's well known he never cared for his character and wanted him killed off for ROTJ.

I believe Lucas asked him to play Han because he couldn't find anyone else that fit the character.

sweersa
It's well known he never cared for his character and wanted him killed off for ROTJ.

I believe Lucas asked him to play Han because he couldn't find anyone else that fit the character.

True, I forgot about that. It is a shame he doesn't like such a great and iconic character.

Nactous
From Kotaku
KOTOR MMO Reveal Coming This MonthAccording to two separate, British sources, BioWare and Lucasart's Knights of the Old Republic MMO will finally have its first public showing later this month. CVG say it's "set to be 'officially' unveiled later this month", while a writer with British newspaper The Daily Star let slip that they're off "next month to file an exclusive report on the game". Promising. All that's left to do in the meantime is wait, and while waiting, build yourself an intricate series of overblown expectations that the final product can never hope to live up to!

KOTOR MMO to be revealed soon

Schwarzenegger
I hope that is true and not some rubbish rumor.

Darth Exodus
^Opposited

Red Nemesis
I hope that they don't think that this can replace KotOR 3. (Hint: it won't.)

If they try to make it do so, I'll have to start cutting myself.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
I hope that they don't think that this can replace KotOR 3. (Hint: it won't.)

If they try to make it do so, I'll have to start cutting myself. Emo. Get me to cut you, then you can shoot me.

Cpt. Valerian
Well, that's so not emo.

Enyalus
No. Just borderline sadomasochistically homosexual.

Tangible God
Borderline.

Nactous
Not 3, but an MMO from what I hear...

Nactous
The wait is over....

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6198627.html?tag=latestheadlines;title;1

Nactous
Oh God, here it come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

The Rover
Originally posted by Julie
I'd rather it not be MMO but it would be interesting to see either way. Not sure I'd go for it I mean WOW is quite enough

I remember Julie...and the MMO did happen - years after the fact...

Zampanó

Lord Lucien
That was... out of the blue.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.