Whichi is the grandest, best X-Men storyline?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xplosive
The title says it all. Which do you think it is? Huge, epic, the best?

nikbackm
Planet X + Here Comes Tomorrow

Juk3n
i might be alone in this, but 'Days of Future Past' has stuck with me the longest.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Xplosive
The title says it all. Which do you think it is? Huge, epic, the best?

For me, not a chance, not even close.

Phoenix Saga was huge, magnificent and epic to the core.

Originally posted by Juk3n
i might be alone in this, but 'Days of Future Past' has stuck with me the longest.

It's amazing, very dark, epic and great.

celestialdemon
Hard to say. The grandest and most epic is probably either The Phoenix Saga or the Age of Apocalypse. The best, in my opinion, is God Loves, Man Kills.

Xplosive
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Hard to say. The grandest and most epic is probably either The Phoenix Saga or the Age of Apocalypse. The best, in my opinion, is God Loves, Man Kills.

Yeah, also wanted to say for Age of Apocalypse. It was probably the grandest and most epic. It was complex, one of the darkest comics, so chaotic, huge in scope. Story theme was huge.

Wasn't X2 partially adapted after God Loves, Man Kills? Of course, X2 wasn't close to the quality of that graphic novel, but was good nonetheless.

Age of Apocalypse is my favorite.

Xplosive
Although I think that The Dark Phoenix Saga, especially as story, is the greatest comic-book story ever.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Xplosive
Yeah, also wanted to say for Age of Apocalypse. It was probably the grandest and most epic. It was complex, one of the darkest comics, so chaotic, huge in scope. Story theme was huge.

Wasn't X2 partially adapted after God Loves, Man Kills? Of course, X2 wasn't close to the quality of that graphic novel, but was good nonetheless.

Age of Apocalypse is my favorite.

Yeah, X2 was partially adapted from that graphic novel, and as good as the movie was (my favorite of the 3), it of course paled in comparison to the source.

starlock
Age of Apocalypse.....and Dark Phoenix Saga...hard to choose erm

Now And Forever
I agree with Xplosive...The Dark Phoenix Saga is epic and it was one of the x-men's greatest challenges. I also like the Planet X + Here Comes Tomorrow story line as it was stated earlier.

Endrict Nuul
Days of Future past
Dark Phoenix
Inferno

Raoul
dark phoenix saga... for me its not as great collectively as people say, but that sequence on the moon, where you know the x-men can't win, but they still fight anyways (specially colossus standing up to gladiator), is one of my favourite x-men sequences ever...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.