The Dark Knight Official Score Discussion Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Shindiggery
This thread is for the discussion of TDK score.

I picked up the amazing Dark Knight score today by Hans Zimmer and James Howard Newton, overall its much better then the Batman Begins soundtrack. Some of the highlight tracks for me were Why So Serious, Harvey Two Face and Like A Dog Chasing Cars. I can`t wait to hear these songs in in the context of the movie, so far the Joker theme is all it was hyped up to be. So if you have picked up the soundtrack or heard some of the tracks, what did you think of it, what were your favourite tracks and for those who have seen TDK how were the tracks in context of the movie?

ScarletSpeed
thanks to the shindig I heard it,

I loved it, it totally sucks you in and it is quite emotional.

BruceSkywalker
TDK score>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BB score

Mr Shindiggery
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
thanks to the shindig I heard it,

I loved it, it totally sucks you in and it is quite emotional.

No worries always here to spread the word of good musical scores. I am currently listening to Why So Serious its an amazing track and the right theme for Nolan`s interpretation of The Joker.

Endrict Nuul
The creepy sound track really adds to the film, it was great....

Mr Shindiggery
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
The creepy sound track really adds to the film, it was great....

Have you seen the movie? Does the score fit in well with the movie?

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Mr Shindiggery
Have you seen the movie? Does the score fit in well with the movie?

Are you kidding? of course...I got my tickets 2 weeks ago. And does it ever fit the movie.......everything is just WOW for this movie.

Mr Shindiggery
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Are you kidding? of course...I got my tickets 2 weeks ago. And does it ever fit the movie.......everything is just WOW for this movie.

Nice glad it does, I have only heard the score it via soundtrack so far and I`m eager to know how it fares within the movie. It comes out 25th July here in the UK but I`m seeing it two days early thanks to pre-booked tickets at my local cinema can`t wait. big grin

The j0keR
I love it, especially in the context of the film. "Why So Serious" is my new ringtone. stick out tongue

SelinaAndBruce
I thought the score in this movie was a vast improvement over Batman Begins I mean

tlbauerle
I loved the expanded 'theme' in TDK as heard in the track "Like a Dog Chasing Cars".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.