I was almost killed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TRH
So me and my friend and my dog are in front of my building and we hear this crashing noise, normally we would have been in the back were this noise was coming from but we were in the front.
Immediately the thought came to my mind, "its a wreck out on the road".
So we bolt around with my dog to the back of my home and we come face to face with a deadly situation.
There is a man driving a car through the backyards, if he turns left, he would takes out my neighbors dish, if he turns to the right, he would hits me, my friend and my dog, he turned away from us and destroys a pole and my neighbors satellite dish.
I turn to my friend he takes my dog and I run towards the car, the driver is dead drunk, one of my neighbors, another neighbor is screaming attempting to get him out of the car, by pulling him out.
He then steers towards my grandmother building but makes a sharp turn and slams into a car, and through the grass and jumps out of the car and runs to hide. At this point I lose my temper and start shouting at him "what the **** were you doing you crazy idiot" several times, I just lost it, my dog would have definitely been killed on any normal night had it not been for the moon.

We gave a statement, on any normal night, had we not have been looking at the moon, we would have been right there and killed, he almost hit several buildings.
Thank god the moon was full or I would be dead or in a hospital.

dadudemon
Originally posted by TRH
So me and my friend and my dog are in front of my building and we hear this crashing noise, normally we would have been in the back were this noise was coming from but we were in the front.
So we bolt around with my dog to the back of my home and we come face to face with a deadly situation.
There is a man driving a car through the backyards, if he turns left, he would takes out my neighbors dish, if he turns to the right, he would hits me, my friend and my dog, he turned away from us and destroys a pole and my neighbors satellite dish.
I turn to my friend he takes my dog and I run towards the car, the driver is dead drunk, one of my neighbors, another neighbor is screaming attempting to get him out of the car, by pulling him out.
He then steers towards my grandmother building but makes a sharp turn and slams into a car, and through the grass and jumps out of the car and runs to hide. At this point I lose my temper and start shouting at him "what the **** were you doing you crazy idiot" several times, I just lost it, my dog would have definitely been killed on any normal night had it not been for the moon.

We gave a statement, on any normal night, had we not have been looking at the moon, we would have been right there and killed, he almost hit several buildings.

Glad you're still alive.

You can still listen to SOAD!!!

TRH
Originally posted by dadudemon
Glad you're still alive.

You can still listen to SOAD!!! Yes, thank goodness, at least I would have been severely injured.

And SOAD rocks

AbnormalButSane
What an idiot! Glad your okay.

And the moon does look awesome tonight.

TRH
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane

And the moon does look awesome tonight. Thank goodness it's not cloudy!

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by TRH

Dude, that shit's crazy.

I'm so happy to see you're alive.

Because I can
Originally posted by TRH
Yes, thank goodness, at least I would have been severely injured.

And SOAD rocks
aw man
that sucks erm
you alright tho?
and yeah
SOAD does rock... smile

Dark-Jaxx
Damn, good thing you are alive mane.

TRH
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Dude, that shit's crazy.

I'm so happy to see you're alive. Yeah, he was so drunk

And thank you.

TRH
I'm alive and kicking, a little shaken.

The Grey Fox
Good to hear you're unharmed Paddy. I hate idiot drivers like that.

Scythe
Oh shittles, tell me if he gets out of prison, I'll kill him for ya.

Phucked Up
Originally posted by TRH

I'm sorry, I just had too much to drink.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Phucked Up

Look out for Scythe, he's gonna kill you after you get done getting ass raped in prison.

TRH
Thank you, Thank you.

Yeah, he has been arrested for drunk stuff before, this time he might not get out so quickly.

I just can't believe he drove right thorough the backyards

TRH
I'm sorry, I just had too much to drink. Thank you, sorry about that

Because I can
man i wish you were funny

dadudemon
Originally posted by TRH
Thank you, Thank you.

Yeah, he has been arrested for drunk stuff before, this time he might not get out so quickly.

I just can't believe he drove right thorough the backyards

Drunk driving is really really lame...I've lost 2 good friends from drunk driving.

When you get older, you'll look back and think that this story is hilarious. You'll tell your kids about it to deter them from getting slobbering drunk in highschool.

It might have been more humorous if he wasn't drunk.

Scythe
Look out for Scythe, he's gonna kill you after you get done getting ass raped in prison.

Then back to square one after that...

Hmm, I should invent some kind of Ass-Chap and sell it only in American Prisons, the idea sounds stupid but $14 million bucks in sales would say otherwise.

TRH
Drunk driving is really really lame...I've lost 2 good friends from drunk driving.

When you get older, you'll look back and think that this story is hilarious. You'll tell your kids about it to deter them from getting slobbering drunk in highschool.

It might have been more humorous if he wasn't drunk.
I am very sorry about that.

Yeah,ha, this guy has been in and out of jail for beer related problems for years and hes like 50.

TRH
Originally posted by Scythe

Hmm, I should invent some kind of Ass-Chap and sell it only in American Prisons, the idea sounds stupid but $14 million bucks in sales would say otherwise. haha

dadudemon

I see what cha did there...shifty

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane

And the moon does look awesome tonight.

It does! yes

I took pics of it earlier.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
It does! yes

I took pics of it earlier.

Define "it".

flirt

Scythe
I see what cha did there...shifty

Deed Cha Reely?

dadudemon
Deed Cha Reely?

*takes notes*

Piggle Humsy
Define "it".

flirt

haermm

oh and also.. glad you and your dog and friend weren't hit by this mad man TRH.

I forgot to say that in my other post embarrasment

TRH
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
haermm

oh and also.. glad you and your dog and friend weren't hit by this mad man TRH.

I forgot to say that in my other post embarrasment sly
Thanks

Scythe
*takes notes*

Uuf wha-? Lemme sea!

Rogue Jedi
Fecking drunk drivers. I saw one the other day cutting back and forth across five lanes of traffic.

TRH
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Fecking drunk drivers. I saw one the other day cutting back and forth across five lanes of traffic. Yeah, I know, at least not through your backyard!

Yoshi Paradise
Originally posted by TRH

Dang, that's crazy.

Well, at least you're okay after all of that.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by TRH

Thank god the moon was full or I would be dead or in a hospital. aww I didnt even know the moon was full - yesterday

i gotta get out of the 1million thread more often to see whats going on with everyone

glad you're ok sprite

TRH
Thanks all

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by TRH
Yeah, I know, at least not through your backyard! front yard when I was a kid.

TRH
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
front yard when I was a kid. Well shit!

Rogue Jedi
I did haermm

Syren
Glad you're ok! hug

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by TRH

I liked the part where he ran to hide, did he hide in a bush ?awesome

~Wålshy~
glad you're alright.

dadudemon
Uuf wha-? Lemme sea!

I'm uh sayin' that you're better at that form of "speak" than I am...so I'm uh takin' notes from da masta.

Mairuzu
you should have made a pen disappear into his head

dadudemon
Originally posted by Mairuzu
you should have made a pen 15 disappear into his head

fixed 313

chillybanana
Glad to hear you're safe.

Scythe
I'm uh sayin' that you're better at that form of "speak" than I am...so I'm uh takin' notes from da masta.

Ah, I see.

Mairuzu
fixed 313 you stole my pen fifteen!

dadudemon
you stole my pen fifteen!

You'll forget all about it after you see Batman. 313

Phucked Up

Pencil, not pen. no expression

Mairuzu
You'll forget all about it after you see Batman. 313 Already seen it

Mairuzu
Pencil, not pen. no expression so?

Phucked Up
so?

Get it right. stick out tongue

"TADA!"

Mairuzu
Get it right. stick out tongue

"TADA!" I could've sworn it was a pencil, every kept saying pen so i just went along with it no expression

"Poor choice of words, MEEEHAHAHAHA"

dadudemon
Already seen it

was it good?

like awesome good?

Mairuzu
was it good?

like awesome good? Lets put it this way, i knew for a fact it was going to be amazing, i knew it would be the best damn movie ive ever seen... and... it was still better than i thought

Phucked Up
Lets put it this way, i knew for a fact it was going to be amazing, i knew it would be the best damn movie ive ever seen... and... it was still better than i thought

Agreed. ha-son

Mairuzu
I was laughing when the cop was telling him he killed six of his men and the joker looked at him in shock was said "six?" with just moving his mouth, was amazuhzing

ScarletSpeed

so I am gonna assume that that is the infamous pen scene I have been hearing about ? mhmm

Mywi
Originally posted by TRH

Crazy!

Good to know youre safe!

ermmhug

Phucked Up
I was laughing when the cop was telling him he killed six of his men and the joker looked at him in shock was said "six?" with just moving his mouth, was amazuhzing

How about as he's leaving Gotham General as it's blowing up and the explosions stop...he checks his detonator and starts pounding on it while trying to get the rest of the explosions to go. That was hilarious.

Phucked Up
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
so I am gonna assume that that is the infamous pen scene I have been hearing about ? mhmm

Pencil! shakefist

ScarletSpeed
damn I want to see this film mad

dadudemon
Lets put it this way, i knew for a fact it was going to be amazing, i knew it would be the best damn movie ive ever seen... and... it was still better than i thought

hol ........y.........SHIT!

I can't wait to see it.cry

Mairuzu
How about as he's leaving Gotham General as it's blowing up and the explosions stop...he checks his detonator and starts pounding on it while trying to get the rest of the explosions to go. That was hilarious. HAHAHAH amazing, and he like runs off the screen when it does

Phucked Up
HAHAHAH amazing, and he like runs off the screen when it does

All I know, is that when this movie is out on DVD, I'm getting the special collectors edition with as many goodies as I can get.

Like I told Ast/j0keR already, this is probably THE best film I have ever seen. I only list it second on my top movies because of nostalgia for Star Wars.

dadudemon
All I know, is that when this movie is out on DVD, I'm getting the special collectors edition with as many goodies as I can get.

Like I told Ast/j0keR already, this is probably THE best film I have ever seen. I only list it second on my top movies because of nostalgia for Star Wars.

Wow.

Mairuzu

Like I told Ast/j0keR already, this is probably THE best film I have ever seen. I only list it second on my top movies because of nostalgia for Star Wars. I find it better than star wars hands down, but star wars is up there somewhere on my list

and yes, they usually come out with a normal dvd and then release the special addition like a month later, they always add to it

but this is byfar my favorite movie, surpassing every other movie i love by a lot

TRH
thank you all again

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.