Punisher Vs. Mysterio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Obsidian Fury
Is he smart enough to take out the man of mystery? stick out tongue The setting is New York. Mysterio is villanious as always and Punisher wants to stop him.

occultdestroyer
OMG
crylaugh0

shiv
Originally posted by Obsidian Fury
Is he smart enough to take out the man of mystery? stick out tongue The setting is New York. Mysterio is villanious as always and Punisher wants to stop him.

MEHHEHEHEHEHEHEH

laughing

Obsidian Fury
Perhaps should I take that as a no hmm

Obsidian Fury
I never got an answer here. It's obviously a spite judging by the responses, but in favor of who I have no idea. (Sorry for bump). If someone could take a little time and explain, I'm very happy.

SamZED
If its the guy who was the last to wear Mysterio costume then he wins. He can teleport something inside Frank's head.

Obsidian Fury
So Mysterio wins. All I wanted to know smile Thank you.

Ironic
lies! punisher wins via bullet to the dome beer

Hyperion Prime
I don't lnow....I always though Mysterio was pretty damn tricky. I think he was even able to trick Spidermans spider sense, with just illusions. I am thinking any version of Mysterio can beat Frank if he knew Frank was after him. Without prep I guess it's just a bullet to the dome.

psycho gundam
mysterio's a beast nowadays

SamZED
Yes, he is. Even though his illusions can no longer trick Spider-man's spider sense he's still a beast. Frank has a chance against the old Mysterio.

Phantom Zone
I dont know enough about Mysterio but people are probably selling Frank short again.

D_Dude1210
Mysterio 619's Frank's face!!! big grin

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
I dont know enough about Mysterio but people are probably selling Frank short again.

No dude seriously. Mysterio is on a whole nother level. I suggest you read up on him. I put him as far as crazy trick used to get into peters head

1. Green Goblin
2. Hobgoblin
3 Mysterio
4. Jackal

I am Not trying to be a dick, but how can you say we are selling frank short if you dont know much about the character. Read up on him.....Mysterio is a beast.

Originally posted by SamZED
Yes, he is. Even though his illusions can no longer trick Spider-man's spider sense he's still a beast. Frank has a chance against the old Mysterio.

Thanks I didnt know they no longer could trick Spideys senses.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/Mysterio04.jpg

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime

I am Not trying to be a dick, but how can you say we are selling frank short if you dont know much about the character. Read up on him.....Mysterio is a beast.

Because I have made claims that Punisher is capable of doing certain things on his forum and people always try to downplay his feats. Hell both Dr Doom and Cap have given Pun props for his tactical mind.

Grinning Goku
Mysterio makes Frank think he's killed a orphanage full of wide-eyed babies. Then, he kills himself. Just look at what he did to Wolverine in the "Old Man Logan" arc.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Mysterio makes Frank think he's killed a orphanage full of wide-eyed babies. Then, he kills himself. Just look at what he did to Wolverine in the "Old Man Logan" arc.

Isnt that non-canon?

SamZED
Because I have made claims that Punisher is capable of doing certain things on his forum and people always try to downplay his feats. Hell both Dr Doom and Cap have given Pun props for his tactical mind. We're not arguing that, when it comes to prep Frank can kick some serious ass, but in a straight fight Mysterio can make him shoot himself. He's just that powerful now, he can teleport and has a lowlevel telepathy.

http://s46.radikal.ru/i112/0905/29/072b0cb43b83.jpg

http://s45.radikal.ru/i108/0905/68/d00816b39d81.jpg

Grinning Goku
Isnt that non-canon?

It is, but I it's not outside the realm of possibility.

Phantom Zone
We're not arguing that, when it comes to prep Frank can kick some serious ass, but in a straight fight Mysterio can make him shoot himself. He's just that powerful now, he can teleport and has a lowlevel telepathy.

http://s46.radikal.ru/i112/0905/29/072b0cb43b83.jpg

http://s45.radikal.ru/i108/0905/68/d00816b39d81.jpg

Yeah I know, im just saying that if hes that smart he could possibly figure out what Mysterios doing. Please bare in mind I really have no problem with people giving Mysterio the win its just that many a time on this forum people sell Frank short, thats all im saying.

All I can add is that Punisher also fought a villain who was making him hallucinate and Frank also showed some strong mental resistance, buts its not exactly the same as whats happening here so it doesnt guarantee the win for Frank.

Not sure whats going on there but does Spiderman resist his mental control?

Originally posted by Grinning Goku
It is, but I it's not outside the realm of possibility.

True.

SamZED
Yeah I know, im just saying that if hes that smart he could possibly figure out what Mysterios doing. Please bare in mind I really have no problem with people giving Mysterio the win its just that many a time on this forum people sell Frank short, thats all im saying. I know what you mean, people around her often understimate Punisher.

All I can add is that Punisher also fought a villain who was making him hallucinate and Frank also showed some strong mental resistance, buts its not exactly the same as whats happening here so it doesnt guarantee the win for Frank.

Not sure whats going on there but does Spiderman resist his mental control? No, funny but he's saved by Flash Tomspson. big grin In the past Spider-man demostrated that he can resist mindcontrole so I guess this guy is a pretty strong telepath. Nothing compared to Emma Frost ofcourse, but still. Also, he once teleported a pen in Spider-man's neck. I think the book was called "evil that men do" It was an origin of Black Cat.

Wei Phoenix
Hold on, Mysterio is actually good now?

SamZED
Yep. He has superpowers and lots of childhood issues.

Wei Phoenix
Yep. He has superpowers and lots of childhood issues.

When I saw this I was going to come in and say "Frank shoots him in the globe for being a stupid villain who only uses special effects"

So there is another Mysterio and he actually has poweres that work and prove a threat?

I'm going to withhold judgment for a minute

SamZED
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
When I saw this I was going to come in and say "Frank shoots him in the globe for being a stupid villain who only uses special effects"

So there is another Mysterio and he actually has poweres that work and prove a threat?

I'm going to withhold judgment for a minute You should check out scans on previous page to see what he can do. That should help you make up your mind. evil face

Obsidian Fury
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/Mysterio04.jpg

Oi, that made me laugh big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.