The Pencil scene

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
It's going to put a smile in your face. laughing out loud

Oh, that clown prince of crime....hehe

Mairuzu
omg

WrathfulDwarf
You knew something bad was coming....but my gosh! I gotta give Nolan major props! Well writen with sadistic comedy! Eveyrone at the theater just laugh while others turn away.

It was just unexpected.

laughing out loud

Quiero Mota
Me and my family saw the midnight showing at the Harkins earlier.

The scene where the Joker made his pen disappear was the moment that I thought to myself that this is a nutjob who doesn't **** around. Like the Emperor from Star Wars, he's master at grand schemes that causes the people trying to figure them out to run in circles, all the while unknowingly helping his plans to go as he wanted. That's a lot more admirable in a movie villain than some punk with a gun. I also thought it would be better if the Joker died.

Micheal_Myers
Pen scene ftw!

SelinaAndBruce
Yea I knew what was coming because some jerk on IMDB put it in the thread title (though serves me right for going there and I wasn't too mad to be spoiled) but man that part was creepy and funny

S_D_J
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
You knew something bad was coming....but my gosh! I gotta give Nolan major props! Well writen with sadistic comedy! Eveyrone at the theater just laugh while others turn away.

It was just unexpected.

laughing out loud

It was amazing

I kept thinking "Something must be wrong with me if I'm actually laughing at this" laughing

Mairuzu

It was just unexpected.

laughing out loud I loved every second of that scene

Outbound
Best scene with the Joker, I was a little disappointed they didnt have more of those 'classic Joker' moments but holy crap that was funny.

ScarletSpeed
what happened int he scenesad?

SelinaAndBruce
Yea all and all I was pleased. I was worried there wouldn't be enough semi funny Joker antics and I think overall they accomplished the right balance where it was funny but still gritty real and crazy.

Mairuzu
I bought that 125 dollar 1:6 figure of the joker

i hope it comes with the pen!

Outbound
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
what happened int he scenesad?

Just wait til you see it, dont spoiler it.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Outbound
Just wait til you see it, dont spoiler it.

damnsad

Plutonic_Hat90
Yeah I found out about it a while ago too, but I though the joker was going to stab someone with it instead of pushing the guys head into the blunt end lol.

The j0keR
There wasnt much laughing in my screening, it was more like "OOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!". Followed by loud applause. laughing out loud

SpaceMonkey
Random thought:

Remember Nicholson's line as the Joker, "The pen truly is mightier than the sword!"?

Coincidental connection.

Wolverine2006
One of my favorite scenes in the movie, but they're all really good so it's hard to choose with out having like 20 favorite scenes. I thought it captured The Joker really well, it was funny but it also showed how dangerous he really was.

Phucked Up
I could swear it was a pencil and not a pen.

The j0keR
It was. stick out tongue

Phucked Up
Originally posted by The j0keR
It was. stick out tongue

Then why is EVERYONE besides me calling it the Pen scene? fastnuts

The j0keR
Because WD phucked up. stick out tongue

Phucked Up
Damn that dwarf!

WrathfulDwarf
Ken and Ast are correct. I made this thread at 3:00 am. I was sleepy and had to go to work. Couldn't remember it right. My co-worker said it was a pencil and not a pen.

But the scene still kick ass. laughing out loud

Mairuzu
Either way, it would have done the same damage...

MEEHEHEHEHHEEH

The j0keR
For some reason, pencil sounds more gruesome. stick out tongue

Phucked Up
For some reason, pencil sounds more gruesome. stick out tongue

yes

The j0keR
It prolly splintered in the guy's head and stuff. no expression

Mairuzu
Doubt it, didn't it go threw his eye socket?

Darth Martin
It was good but the best Joker scene had to be the Hospital scene.

And as for best scene in the film itself: The Batpod!

S_D_J
Because WD phucked up. stick out tongue

crylaugh

It was a pencil, and it makes it all the more gruesome....

though I also loved the nurse scene laughing... and when he gets out of the hospital crylaugh

Impediment
I just "OHHHH!!!"ed and laughed.

super pr*xy
dancing with the devil under the pale moonlight doesn't seem so bad now, does it?

Endrict Nuul

It was just unexpected.

laughing out loud

OMFG!!!! that was awesome......

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by S_D_J
crylaugh

It was a pencil, and it makes it all the more gruesome....

though I also loved the nurse scene laughing... and when he gets out of the hospital crylaugh

Yeah, no shit! that was so great!!!!!

Endrict Nuul
This is on you tube and I watch it over and over just laughing.....

S_D_J
which one: the pencil, the nurse... or the hospital blowing up?... all of them maybe smile

Endrict Nuul
which one: the pencil, the nurse... or the hospital blowing up?... all of them maybe smile

Sorry, I meant the pencil scene.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
This is on you tube and I watch it over and over just laughing.....

I can't find it no expression

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
I can't find it no expression

I think they took it down....I can't find it either.

ScarletSpeed
I think they took it down....I can't find it either.

DAMN IT ALLL TO HELLmad

Darth Vicious
It was amazing

I kept thinking "Something must be wrong with me if I'm actually laughing at this" laughing

Me too. While his stuff was disturbing, I found myself laughing too. I thought "This people must think im sick or something"/

Impediment
I just went "Daaammmmnnn!" and then laughed.

It was too cool.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Impediment
I just went "Daaammmmnnn!" and then laughed.

It was too cool.

That was a great scene

ScarletSpeed
laughingrofl

I just saw it laughing

xNIXSONx
watchin it, i was just like, OOH what the-!! sh*t!! aaaahh haha

SelinaAndBruce
My head always hurts after that scene, lol

Bat Dude
I didn't laugh when he did it, but afterwards, when he went all "OMGZ THE PEN IS GONE!!!" I burst into laughter...

The j0keR
I took my parents tonight, and I watched them when the scene happened. My dad laughed and my mom had a bad "EW!" face. laughing out loud

WrathfulDwarf
This is on you tube and I watch it over and over just laughing..... There have been two uploads so far. One yesteday the other one today. I think the guys at youtube will continue to take them down.

Outbound
ZtpsjabSmI8

Saving it, dont know how long it'll stay up for...

dadudemon
Originally posted by Outbound
ZtpsjabSmI8

Saving it, dont know how long it'll stay up for...

laughing

it's great.

Outbound
Just in case the youtube link gets taken off...

http://www.yousendit.com/download/Q01FUGhYQzNlaFEwTVE9PQ

Badwolf
Oh wow! I saw that scene late last night and i was ewwwww, did that really happen and had to watch that scene again to make sure..

Pretty awesome moves and I so wasnt expecting it.

ScarletSpeed
I can just watch that scene again ang again and again laughing

BigRed
I also loved in this part when the mob guy asks Joker, "Do you think you can steal from the Mob and get away with it?" And Joker replies with a 'matter-of-fact' tone, "Yea." That coupled with the 'magic trick' and just Joker was saying to the mob guys anyways, made for one of the best scenes of the film and of any film I've seen.

coolmovies
That scene was amazing !!!

Endrict Nuul
I loved how he laughed kinda slowly before the trick.... AHAAHA...OHOH...HEHE. And the grenade scene was so funny.

The j0keR
Originally posted by BigRed
I also loved in this part when the mob guy asks Joker, "Do you think you can steal from the Mob and get away with it?" And Joker replies with a 'matter-of-fact' tone, "Yea." That coupled with the 'magic trick' and just Joker was saying to the mob guys anyways, made for one of the best scenes of the film and of any film I've seen.

Yeah, and his laughing intro was great. stick out tongue

SpaceMonkey
Loved the laughing intro!!

Also in that scene, when Gambol calls him crazy, he is VERY adamant that he is NOT crazy. Very subtle, but I loved that, and from that moment I believed he was not crazy.

Mairuzu
All the scenes were amazing, i loved the fact that he was laughing while he was falling

"Hes actually killing me! I WIN.... oh dammit..."

Joseph_Kerr
I also think that the scene is edited, so hopefully we get a more bloody version of the movie when it comes out on dvd. I'm hoping for an Unedited Joker version... part of the viral campaign. wink

IheartPocky
Originally posted by SpaceMonkey
Loved the laughing intro!!

Also in that scene, when Gambol calls him crazy, he is VERY adamant that he is NOT crazy. Very subtle, but I loved that, and from that moment I believed he was not crazy.

Yea, I loved that. "I'm not... I am not"

xNIXSONx
Originally posted by Mairuzu
All the scenes were amazing, i loved the fact that he was laughing while he was falling

"Hes actually killing me! I WIN.... oh dammit..."

eek! laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.