Wolverine . Predator Vs The Abomination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placidity
Wolverine . Predator Vs The Abomination

The Abomination recently escaped from his maximum security prison while they were conducting experiments on him. He last seen travelling towards the jungle.

Nick Fury has personally asked Logan for his skills in tracking and taking down the Abomination. Wolverine accepts and is briefed on the Abomination's background profile. He is aware of Abomination's abilities and that he is extremely dangerous. Wolverine also visits Abomination's prison cell and memorizes his scent.

Wolverine is inserted 10km into the jungle where he will continue alone by foot.

---

Meanwhile, unbeknownst to Wolverine, a certain hunter - The Predator has been tracking him for the last few weeks, and sees him as a worthy opponent.

The Predator scouts ahead of Wolverine and discovers the beast - The Abomination. Opportunities to prove his worth by taking this beast immediately becomes the Predator's new priority. He senses that Wolverine is after the same thing he is, and decides to fight along side him for the time being.

---

Wolverine and The Abomination spot each other. Lgan extends his claws and charges at him. Blonksy, somewhat confused yet amused at the same time grins as he charges towards his enemy.

However, before they reach each other, a ball of energy surges through the air and barely misses the Abomination, demolishing a small area behind him.

Both the enemies pause with confusion. Out of nowhere, a figure materializes from thin air and stands besides Wolverine.

Wolverine silently accepts this new alliance.

The Abomination begins to laugh hysterically while the pair take offensive stances.

---

Who is victorious?

Scythe
I don't think mutliple combatants is allowed. I think it's suppose to be strictly one on one, I'm looking at other threads with multiple guests and they're all closed.

However I think this is all one sided. Wolverine would never give up and can chop limbs off, where Pred can blast limbs off as well as holes in Abomination. A double team would so bone Abom. up his ass.

Placidity
Well hang on. Lets assume Abomination's durability is the same as the Hulk's. Given that, Hulk was able to resist artillary fire aswell as explosives. So I'm guessing he would have some resistance against the Plasma cannon.

One punch from the Abomination would send either Wolvy/Pred flying for miles.

But the thing is that Wolvy will heal and the Predator can be invisible.

Still, Abomination would put up a very good fight at the very least.

Scythe
Originally posted by Placidity
Still, Abomination would put up a very good fight at the very least.

I think so too, but Pred is very strong, and a mere chain was able to hold him in place, given the fact that Hulk's stance dominated him and kept the pressure up, but remember those acidic-like nets Pred has? A few of those overlapping would send Abom. crazy, they'd actually weaken him imo. Then that's where Wolverine comes in. I'm sure his claws can sink into him and as we've seen from Wolvies fights, he likes to attack from behind and go for the spinal cord.

Alpha Centauri
Predator hunts for sport, is Abomination is unarmed he won't go for him.

Wolverine is, so if anything, he's be the one fighting for his life.

-AC

Bardock42
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

-AC

I thought Predators hunt for what they see as a challenge. Abomination though "unarmed" (kinda hard to define, really) certainly would be more challenging than Wolverine.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

-AC Aliens have no weapons at all, and are hunted by Predators.

And I would say Abom>The average Alien.

With Predator invisible, and with Abom being a huge target, Wolverine will be the punching dummy while Predator blows holes in Abom until he dies.

Placidity
Yea, Xenomorphs aren't armed either too.

Robtard
One-sided fight, neither Wolverine or a Predator could do all that much to Abomination. It would be a matter of how long until Abomination tears them apart.

Dark-Jaxx
You don't think the Plasma Cannon would do much to Abom?

Impediment
The Abomination's physiology is on the same level as the Hulk.

The Yautja's cannon would probably do little damage.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Impediment
The Abomination's physiology is on the same level as the Hulk.

The Yautja's cannon would probably do little damage. Based on what? What have they survived in the movies that compares?

Placidity
Pretty much everything the military had to throw at him.

Large caliber ammunition, all sorts of artillery, rockets etc.

All of which the Hulk was constantly barraged with, but to no effect.

I'm assuming you're mainly thinking about the cannon in the AvP movie. The damage caused during the attack on Hulk is well capable of wiping out plenty of xenomorphs, at a much faster rate too (compared to the Cannon vs Aliens scene).

Robtard
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
You don't think the Plasma Cannon would do much to Abom?

If rockets, grenades and all matter of other conventional weapons fire did absolutely nothing, I don't see that cannon tearing him apart.

Granted, it might do some damage since it's energy based, I don't see it being enough to win. The discharge is rather slow also compared to conventional weapons, if Abomination can catch a rocket, I can see him dodging the cannon more times than naught, not that he'd need to.

Placidity
Originally posted by Robtard
more times than naught

Thats a cool phrase - I'm stealing it for future use thanks.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Robtard
If rockets, grenades and all matter of other conventional weapons fire did absolutely nothing, I don't see that cannon tearing him apart.

Granted, it might do some damage since it's energy based, I don't see it being enough to win. The discharge is rather slow also compared to conventional weapons, if Abomination can catch a rocket, I can see him dodging the cannon more times than naught, not that he'd need to. Would the cannon tear him apart? No, but it would hurt.

Wolverine I basically see as a meat dummy to distract Abom. He is fast and durable enough to not be plastered by Abom, and although he caught a rocket, he can't catch a plasma shot, and we never really saw him dodge anything that fast either.

Though thinking about it Abom will prolly win once Predator gives off his location after the first shot and has a truck flying at him.

Placidity
Yea, but the Predator can become cloaked and relocate after each shot, Abom won't know where he is.

Darth Martin
Wolverine can be KO'ed. Juggernaut was one thing, Abomination is just something else.

Wolf is tricky.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.