Vulcan vs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Fight in Space

Non Jobbering here

No CIS and PIS

Who wins?

Galan007
i'd think vulcan.

george '06
i was about to do this thread, i think magneto takes it though

Scoobless
Vulcan

TricksterPriest
By powerset, this should be cake for Vulcan.

By feats and depiction, Magneto takes a decent majority.

Mr Marvel
I'm gonna have to go with Magneto on this one.

He is a MASTER at his abilities owning with 2 life times worth of combat experience, however he is in a BODY that's in its prime.

And in the event that Magneto is outmatched by Vulcan's raw power he could always tap into earth's magnetosphere to boost his power to new levels

george '06
magneto beat phoenix by screwing with her powerflows, he can do it to vulcan

guy222
mags prolly

wannabe
Originally posted by Mr Marvel
I'm gonna have to go with Magneto on this one.

He is a MASTER at his abilities owning with 2 life times worth of combat experience, however he is in a BODY that's in its prime.

And in the event that Magneto is outmatched by Vulcan's raw power he could always tap into earth's magnetosphere to boost his power to new levels
Exactly!
And when Alex with a boost from a nearby sun can beat Vulcan, Mags can surely do it too.

Lord Feron
Ummm.... like someone said before powerset. Vulcan should have no problem with Mags.. He commands all forces of power including Magnetism.

But on the other hand Mag's has the experience and the control....

So... not sure. Leaning toward Mags

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by george '06
magneto beat phoenix by screwing with her powerflows, he can do it to vulcan

To be fair that was only possible because after the M'kraan incident she instinctively restricted her powers to a manageable level via psychic circuit breakers.

Vulcan has great power, although Magneto has shown enough raw power to incinerate a powerhouse with greater superhuman strength and durability than Classic Rogue. He has also lifted a tanker that weighed hundreds of thousands of tons. So if anything Magneto at full power has more raw power.

I just believe that Vulcan might be more versatile with his powers. He seems to be able to manipulate more energy types. Whereas Magneto although he can manipulate a variety of energies he sticks to the magnetic, electrical and gravitational side.

I'd say Magneto. Havent seen enough feats from Vulcan impressive enough to convince me otherwise.

GalacticStorm
On top of that, Havok has no fine control over his energies and he cannot manipulate a wide variety of energy types however by merely getting amped up from a big exposure to solar energy he was able to overpower Vulcan. So with greater experience and debatably more raw power at his disposal i'd definitely give the match to Magneto.

complexbrother
^^^ you took the words right outa my mouth. great minds think alike.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.