Deadpool vs. Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

george '06
dedpools immortality is gone, but he still has his Healing factor
Can he still beat blade?

Juk3n
Would Love to see a great writer put this fight on panel.

Blade might just swing it though, sword to sword, Blade isnt a bad shout. The HF is insane though, but maybe its a little lower without the immortality.

5/5 for a straite KO h2h

full kit, im torn

Obsidian Fury
Deadpool imo

Soljer
Deadpool, pretty easily.

snoopdogg
Good match. Could go either way.

jinzin
Originally posted by Soljer
Deadpool, pretty easily. yes
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Good match. Could go either way. no

DestinyGuy678
well without immortality couldnt a head shot take him out? he isnt much better of a martial artist, blade probably has had more time to train then him meaning blade might be a better swordsman and marksman

snoopdogg
Originally posted by jinzin
yes
no wacko

snoopdogg
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
well without immortality couldnt a head shot take him out? he isnt much better of a martial artist, blade probably has had more time to train then him meaning blade might be a better swordsman and marksman Blade should have more experience than DP does.

Soljer
Blade should have more experience than DP does.

Irrelevant. Deadpool's the more skilled.

snoopdogg
Irrelevant. Deadpool's the more skilled. I don't think so. Blade is a master MA like DP is.

george '06
well i always think of DP as above and beyond other street levellers

DestinyGuy678
Irrelevant. Deadpool's the more skilled. blade has been training for nearly 100 years, how do you know deadpool is more skilled?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
blade has been training for nearly 100 years, how do you know deadpool is more skilled? I don't see how jinzin thinks that DP will beat Blade easily. Blade is over 100 years old and has been fighting/training since he was 9 years old. This is a good fight regardless of what jinzin,srank, and battlehammer are gonna say.

jinzin
is a good fight regardless of what jinzin,srank, and battlehammer are gonna say. Nah. DP's more skilled, more agile, stronger, probably faster. And even with his immortality stripped from him, his healing factors more than sufficient enough to take everything Blade dishes out.

snoopdogg
Not sure if DP is stronger. What feats does he have? His strength wasn't mentioned as superhuman in his last handbook entry. Blade has superhuman strength, senses, stamina, etc.

srankmissingnin
This is a good fight regardless of what jinzin,srank, and battlehammer are gonna say.

laughing

No, no it's not.

I don't feel like posting reason for why DP wins... just read my posts in Blade vs. Cap thread and imagine that Cap was stronger physically, faster, less skilled and had an insane feeling factor and it will transfer over to this discussion pretty well.

ScarletSpeed
Deadpool ftwsrug

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
laughing

No, no it's not.

I don't feel like posting reason for why DP wins... just read my posts in Blade vs. Cap thread and imagine that Cap was stronger physically, faster, less skilled and had an insane feeling factor and it will transfer over to this discussion pretty well. would you mind proving that

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
laughing

No, no it's not.

I don't feel like posting reason for why DP wins... just read my posts in Blade vs. Cap thread and imagine that Cap was stronger physically, faster, less skilled and had an insane feeling factor and it will transfer over to this discussion pretty well.
Feeling factor?
huh

snoopdogg
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Feeling factor?
huh DP must be a child molester. confused

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Feeling factor?
huh

rofl

DP must be a child molester. confused

No, quite the opposite, he wants to sex Beatrice Arthurmhmm

carver9
Deadpool 10/10

DeathKap
Deadpool 8/10 at least

DestinyGuy678

what feats does he have to make him:
faster
stronger
more skilled

norrinradd43
Both are great swordsmen...DP probably better overall fighter. Blade is stronger physically, both are hard to really hurt It could go either way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.