south park

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire349
wow, i just got the first season of south park on dvd, and i forgot how great the first season is, every episode is truley classic and brilliant, it has to be the best first season of any tv show ive seen, even the almighty simpsons, but its a well known fact that teh simposon achieved perfection in seasons 3-7.

mah
yep, South Park is a brilliant, brilliant series. all seasons have been good

finti
Great stuff

Thane Zereil
I think Season 6 is genius though and moves on nicely from the loss of Kenny

Tex
I love Southpark!

mah
and the movie was one of the best comedies ever made

Dexx
right on....didn't catch much of the series

Tex
Yup! Movie was absolutley hilarious.
Although I would of loved some extra features on the DVD.sad

finti
ABOOT

Thomas H
south park is ok, but far as good as The Simpsons!

Tex
Simpsons have sucked since '99

BackFire349
during their glory days the simpsons wont ever be matched.

Ushgarak
I seem to remember South Park taking a dip in series three (or maybe four) but then recovering.

Tex
Southpark reached gretness last season, this season has been a little crappy thoughsad

mah
the one episode where Mr.Garrison nags on his dad to sexually harrass him, cause if not he doesn't love him; that's some of the craziest sh!t I've ever seen! and to remember that episode also had the flute-thingie; almost too much goodness in that one.

Captain REX
"You killed Kenny!" big grin

I like the episode where they send a dollar to the kids in Afghanistan, and they send a goat back, and they go to Afghanistan to return the goat and so on.

"So I guess there's been a Towly Ban?"

Mujaffa
that on's so good you almost crap your pants laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing

BackFire349
man, this show just gets better and better. i now agree with tex that right now its better then the simpsons is right now. soooo smart and creative.

Tex
And your only on season one?
Just wait till season 2 and 3 and 4 and 5 is by far the best.

The Chirstmas specials are just genius!

BackFire349
no, ive seen all the episodes, ive just been watching it alot lately and stuff. the newest xmas episode is brilliant.

Tex
Yup, great Black Hawk Down and Three Kings parody.

mah
I wish they had new ones here:/

Tex
Your missing out on some really funny shit!

Corran
Watched the chicken plucker episode the other day. But cannot say I've watched many others, it did seem quite funny though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.