walk out the best street level character in comics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This battle is a battle to find out who is the best street level character in comics. The thing about this is that they will all be pitted in a room and this fight isnt for the majority, whoever come out of the room is the best of the best. The room is half the size of a football stadium and is made completely of adamantium. Some of the people in this match is high level street characters so that mean that the underdogs have to put there all into it.

Who would walk out with the trophy?

Contestants.

*Wolverine
*Spiderman
*Daredevil
*Midnighter (normal gear)
*Slade (normal gear)
*Batman (normal gear)
*Captain america
*Mr.x
*Task Master
*Batgirl (normal gear)
*Lady shiva
*Elektra
*Black Panther (normal gear)

All characters have knowledge of each other abilities.

Mr. Slippyfist
Taskmaster waits in the corner until there's only two exhausted people left. Taskmaster wins.

Everyone learns nothing.

psycho gundam
the foreigner for the win.

george '06
slade or taskmaster,
or BP armbars them all into submission

Bouboumaster
Wolverine win: he never tired with his hf

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Wolverine win: he never tired with his hf

He'll get tired, and will even be ko'ed once or twice, be he will be the last one to walk out of the room, unless whomever is the last one standing with logan drops him for a few minutes with a KO.

Wolverine more often then not.

Juk3n
Spidey wall crawls till he's in the last 2 standing - anyone silly enough to chase him around while trying to protect there own back deserv es to get wtfpwnt - Spidey and Howlett and Cap in the end - Split

DestinyGuy678
Black Pantherr thumbsup

occultdestroyer
I don't see anyone in the list beating Taskmaster

K-Dog
It was never specified how big the opening/door was that they would come out of. Also, where is the trophy located in the room? Do they all start equidistant from the trophy and exit? And do they have to walk (not run)? Who says they even have to fight? Is this a speed walking contest?

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by K-Dog
It was never specified how big the opening/door was that they would come out of. Also, where is the trophy located in the room? Do they all start equidistant from the trophy and exit? And do they have to walk (not run)? Who says they even have to fight? Is this a speed walking contest?
huh

Phantom Zone
Wolverine or Midnighter.

Darth Martin
Spider-Man, Wolverine, and Deathstroke shouldn't be classified as Street-Level.

Overall I'd say Batman or Black Panther because there clearly the smartest, arguably most skilled, and have the best gadgetry up there.

Captain America and Daredevil are EXTREMELY close aswell just w/o smarts and gadgetry.

Endrict Nuul
Too bad most of them are not street levelers. As for street level, Batman wins.

tkitna
Captain America gives a speech and everybody quits fighting. He walks out first.

(Nah, probably Wolverine eventually)

Placidity
Depends on how the fight among the last few goes down.

I think it would be down to the usual guys, Spiderman, Wolvy, Capt, DD, Bats.

Now if they were smart, Capt, DD and Bats would gang up on SM or Wolverine first, then at least they know they'll have a fighting chance against each other later.

Faux Smurph
Originally posted by K-Dog
It was never specified how big the opening/door was that they would come out of. Also, where is the trophy located in the room? Do they all start equidistant from the trophy and exit? And do they have to walk (not run)? Who says they even have to fight? Is this a speed walking contest? laughing out loud

Faceman
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul

DigiMark007

Faux Smurph
Does it really matter if they're street level or not?

The question's pretty clear...

Endrict Nuul
"walk out the best street level character in comics" is the question. It's not fair mixing low meta humans with street levers.

Especially these 3.

*Wolverine
*Spiderman
*Midnighter

Faux Smurph
"walk out the best street level character in comics" is the question. it's not fair mixing low meta humans with street levers. By your definition.

He's giving you a handful of heroes and asking who wins. He can call them skyfathers if he wants, doesn't change the premise of the thread.

kgkg
Slade , Batman , Wov...... holly shit can't pick one

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Juk3n
Spidey wall crawls till he's in the last 2 standing - anyone silly enough to chase him around while trying to protect there own back deserv es to get wtfpwnt - Spidey and Howlett and Cap in the end - Split

Yea. Spidey could EASILY avoid every single opponent here except for Black Panther. But Spidey could take BP. Spidey for the win.

occultdestroyer
Still Taskmaster or Batgirl

Metalmanx
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Still Taskmaster or Batgirl

What are they going to do to Spidey? ESPECIALLY if they can't even get to him. confused

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Metalmanx
What are they going to do to Spidey? ESPECIALLY if they can't even get to him. confused
What is Spidey going to do to Taskmaster?
And especially to Batgirl?
BTW He's got his ass handed to him already by Tasky.

Wei Phoenix
if its straight up H2H then spidey or Taskmaster. I don't care what yall say, spidey will tag wolverine all day, he'll be able to take the punches if he gets hit (not the claws) Spidey is the most agile out of all of them, the quickest and Taskmatster can't replicate all of his moves if he fights with those spider like reflexes...even though I never knew spiders could move like that.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
What is Spidey going to do to Taskmaster?
And especially to Batgirl?
BTW He's got his ass handed to him already by Tasky.

...What the f**k?

Spidey, not-holding back and fighting to the best of his ability (no PIS/CIS), would dominate both Tasky and Batgirl at the same time. no expression

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
if its straight up H2H then spidey or Taskmaster. I don't care what yall say, spidey will tag wolverine all day, he'll be able to take the punches if he gets hit (not the claws) Spidey is the most agile out of all of them, the quickest and Taskmatster can't replicate all of his moves if he fights with those spider like reflexes...even though I never knew spiders could move like that.

thumb up

Wei Phoenix
We seem to be agreeing on things today metal

Metalmanx
We seem to be agreeing on things today metal

That we do...that we do. Yesterday, too, if I remember correctly. cool

Wei Phoenix
did it include Cyclops and Batman?

AlmightyKfish
This depends entirely on who Spiderman fights.

If he spends the whole time slugging it out with Logan, then Tasky can win this.

Either by defeating a tired and wounded Spiderman or putting a bullet in Logan's eye and bouncing it around his skull.

Wolverine may be skilled, but enough people in this fight have given can give him very good fights.

Really, I'd say this is between Spiderman, Slade and Tasky.

Tasky is easily the fastest normal human here, due to his new (well, as of 2001) catching bullet level speed.

Spidy can take Tasky 6.5/10 (IMO)

Slade and Tasky are kinda even, as Tasky is more skilled but SLade is physically superior.

Spiderman should beat Slade if it comes down to them.

Also, it seems kinda unfair on some of the combatants as Tasky and Slade have guns in their normal arsenal...

Metalmanx
did it include Cyclops and Batman?

Indeed it did. Cyclops FTW. big grin

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
This depends entirely on who Spiderman fights.

If he spends the whole time slugging it out with Logan, then Tasky can win this.

Either by defeating a tired and wounded Spiderman or putting a bullet in Logan's eye and bouncing it around his skull.

Wolverine may be skilled, but enough people in this fight have given can give him very good fights.

Really, I'd say this is between Spiderman, Slade and Tasky.

Tasky is easily the fastest normal human here, due to his new (well, as of 2001) catching bullet level speed.

Spidy can take Tasky 6.5/10 (IMO)

Slade and Tasky are kinda even, as Tasky is more skilled but SLade is physically superior.

Spiderman should beat Slade if it comes down to them.

Also, it seems kinda unfair on some of the combatants as Tasky and Slade have guns in their normal arsenal...

A bullet wont kill James and I doubt that Wolverine will be able to wound him since pete's stronger, faster more agile and his spider-sense will let him know before he almost gets gutted.

6.5/10? I'd say he take him 9/10 with the 1 going to Task if peter decides to just straight up slug it out, no spider dodging or senses.

Wei Phoenix
Indeed it did. Cyclops FTW. big grin

NO! We all know that Batman can hit you with a batarang from .5km before you even think about optic blast. Yes he can reach down, pick it out, arc it back and toss it at you before you can think. Batman is faster than thought.

Metalmanx
NO! We all know that Batman can hit you with a batarang from .5km before you even think about optic blast. Yes he can reach down, pick it out, arc it back and toss it at you before you can think. Batman is faster than thought.

Shit. We're talking about BATman? I thought it was Cyclops vs. MAN-bat.

Clearly, I was mistaken. Batman just looks at him with his brooding scowl and Cyke collapses.

AlmightyKfish
A bullet wont kill James and I doubt that Wolverine will be able to wound him since pete's stronger, faster more agile and his spider-sense will let him know before he almost gets gutted.

6.5/10? I'd say he take him 9/10 with the 1 going to Task if peter decides to just straight up slug it out, no spider dodging or senses.

Bullet doesn't have to kill Logan, but if Tasky shotos him in the eye it can bounce around his skull and tear his brain apart, not killing him but KO'ing him.

And Pete would still get wounded against Wolverine, Spiderman could beat him ,but Logan can still tag him ( it should be very difficult for him, but I mean, he's stabbed Spidy in the stomach before)

Anyway, out of Tasky's fights with Spidy it's been 1 1 1 for them.

Spidy should win more times than not, but Tasky is no slouch, and his win was prior to his enhanced speed/energy weapon.

I mean, other peak humans have given Spiderman good fights, Cap, Daredevil etc, and Tasky has a far larger set of skills than either of them.

Wei Phoenix
Bullets don't bounce in skulls. At most IF he can shoot him then its just going to be lodged in there until he pushes it out. If he can take a nuke he can take a bullet.

I never said task was a slouch. Its just that he can't beat Spider-Man. Spidey is unpredictable and too agile.

AlmightyKfish
Bullets don't bounce in skulls. At most IF he can shoot him then its just going to be lodged in there until he pushes it out. If he can take a nuke he can take a bullet.

I never said task was a slouch. Its just that he can't beat Spider-Man. Spidey is unpredictable and too agile.

Bullets bounce in Wolverine's skull as it's made of metal. Like when deadpool ko'd him with a bullet to the skull.

You mean like the wa Tasky has predicted Spiderman's moves before & KO'd him with a billy club.

Phantom Zone
I don't care what yall say, spidey will tag wolverine all day,

If you look at there fights Spiderman has serious difficulty dodging Wolverine.

King KAM
Wolverine wins, his healing factor is insane these days, so if this is a battle to the death well then he wins, but if not, than sure...he can be Ko'ed I guess...

Either way... If Cap is Rogers, not only is he in the middle of the fight running through these 2-bit chumps like a Mac Truck doing 90 into a wall of wet paper towel.

skyfather
taskmaster

King KAM
Originally posted by skyfather
taskmaster Taskamster is OVERRATED, if anything, they jump him

skyfather
Originally posted by King KAM
Taskamster is OVERRATED, if anything, they jump him

underrated more like

Faux Smurph
Yea. Spidey could EASILY avoid every single opponent here except for Black Panther. No.Originally posted by Metalmanx
...What the f**k?

Spidey, not-holding back and fighting to the best of his ability (no PIS/CIS), would dominate both Tasky and Batgirl at the same time. no expression No.

King KAM
Originally posted by skyfather
underrated more like I dont see how.

I know Taskmaster, and all of his abilities, along with feats. I still say he loses to some of these guys 1on1, he's just a glorified Cubic Zourconia

kakuzu
Wolverine an taskmaster could pretty much take every one else out. Captain America, Batman and, Black panther would be around the second strongest. Every one else would be easy bait. I'd give it to Wolverine due to his healing, and his stamia that surpasses all in this and Taskmaster because they won't most likely know what he knows which means their biggest mistake would be letting any fight go along as it should with him.

King KAM
Originally posted by kakuzu
Wolverine an taskmaster could pretty much take every one else out. Captain America, Batman and, Black panther would be around the second strongest. Every one else would be easy bait. I'd give it to Wolverine due to his healing, and his stamia that surpasses all in this and Taskmaster because they won't most likely know what he knows which means their biggest mistake would be letting any fight go along as it should with him. Taskamaster cant handle Deadpool, and since when does he have the Stamina to hang in a room of giants like this?

If this Cap is Rogers, Then he has gotten the better of almost everyone in this gauntlet before. But before i go on a Cap rant, I think that Slade is being very overlooked in this fight.

Now back to Cap, in a crowded Room, cap's shield becomes more usefull than ever, rogers has what it takes to put any of them down, and if he feels he has to he will.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Faux Smurph
No. No.
agreed, but thats metalmex for you, way overrating spiderman.

Wei Phoenix
Wolverine an taskmaster could pretty much take every one else out. Captain America, Batman and, Black panther would be around the second strongest. Every one else would be easy bait. I'd give it to Wolverine due to his healing, and his stamia that surpasses all in this and Taskmaster because they won't most likely know what he knows which means their biggest mistake would be letting any fight go along as it should with him.

So Batman and BP are stronger than Spider-man? Spidey is physically the strongest here. How is he easy bait? I don't even like Spidey but come on dude.

Warrior18
Because spiderman has had serious problems with highly skilled fighters before.
PS I'm not actually saying spidey is easy bait, just that he is not the mammoth challenge some think he is.

Sin I AM
MoonKnight, winter soldier, are street levelers spiderman, Wolverine r not..

LoboClone01

How is that, when mr X has beat both wolvie and tasky?

OneDumbG0
My first inclination is Wolverine. His healing factor and adamantium skeleton are perfectly suited for this kind of scenario. However, since everybody gets knowledge of everybody's abilities, I think Wolverine would logically be everyone's first target. He'd have to deal with at least three people who outright have the ability to use projectiles that would penetrate into his brain.

My next inclination is Midnighter. But again, if everybody knows he can process billions of fighting scenarios, he'd probably be the very first one to get attacked even before Wolverine. But he kind of excels at the one vs all others type of fights. I could see him monkey-flipping Wolverine straight into Spiderman, and he angles the throw so perfectly that his claws hit Spidey's web-shooters, which causes them to explode and immobilizing three others and crap like that. He's a walking plot device.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Battlehammer
agreed, but thats metalmex for you, way overrating spiderman.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yea, you're one to talk.

You tell me then, BH. How are they going to get Spidey if he just simply avoids the battle until the end?

That's not to say that's his only way to victory, but it's a theory that I'm testing. And so far, I don't see a way of challenging it. Because, in my opinion, Spidey could take out any one person on this list one-on-one, with the biggest challenges being Wolverine (obviously), Cap, and Midnighter/Tasky/Slade).

King KAM
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yea, you're one to talk.

You tell me then, BH. How are they going to get Spidey if he just simply avoids the battle until the end?

That's not to say that's his only way to victory, but it's a theory that I'm testing. And so far, I don't see a way of challenging it. Because, in my opinion, Spidey could take out any one person on this list one-on-one, with the biggest challenges being Wolverine (obviously), Cap, and Midnighter/Tasky/Slade). Sadly i Agree, If Spidey stops acting like a little kid and gets serious.....the Emeff is strong as a bull ox, and easily the fastest, and most agile. The only way i see him going down is if they jump him, or he has to fight Cap 1on1 in the end.

Battlehammer
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yea, you're one to talk.

Which would clearly go against his character and sinces cis is still in match up that won't happen. Also any character could simply avoid the battle if they wish and if they see spiderman avoiding the battle you don't think people who go after him? I mean wolverine, capt ect. are not ones to let some one sit idly by on the side line.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by psycho gundam
the foreigner for the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.