mission: infiltrate, aquire, and exfiltrate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
manhattan- 7:23pm

wilson fisk the kingpin calls in the current best operative in the world to gather plans from the home of bruce wayne. the operative's name is....idunno madame X (the mutant mystique in disguise) and her mission is to get into wayne's mansion and steal a schematic for a new weapon by the end of the day, before he makes a scheduled public unvailing the next day at 8:00am.

(there won't be any crime that night so bruce wayne will stay home)

-bruce wayne is at home and the normal staff in the mansion as well

-the plans are in a safe

-mystique isn't aware that wayne is batman

-she is only armed with a silenced semi-automatic sidearm if things get hairy

-she has to get in, get the schematics, and out without getting caught by the authorities or damaging the papers for success.

Placidity
Is the package in the Batcave or just in an office?

Does she even know where the package is?

Anyway, I reckon she could wander around without getting caught. Finding out where the item is, is another matter.

Apolloknight
Alfred judo chops her while making bruce the perfect mixture of henny and coke.

Bouboumaster
Batcave or Office?

Juntai
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Alfred judo chops her while making bruce the perfect mixture of henny and coke.

xmarksthespot
Hard to judo chop someone who can move her organs around her body, flatter herself paper-thin, walk off from falling a dozen stories onto her face and do this...
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/220/attachment4lg9.jpg

DigiMark007
is exfiltrate a word?

King Kandy
Indeed it is: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/exfiltrate

TricksterPriest
I can see her sneaking around and not getting caught for the most part, but I can't see her getting into the Cave and getting out scott free.

Maybe if it was Bruce's office, I could see it. But the Cave? No way. Security related to that part is much much better than the main house generally.

So where is the safe? Main house or Cave?

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I can see her sneaking around and not getting caught for the most part, but I can't see her getting into the Cave and getting out scott free.

Maybe if it was Bruce's office, I could see it. But the Cave? No way. Security related to that part is much much better than the main house generally.

So where is the safe? Main house or Cave?

For a rare time, I agree with you.

psycho gundam
sorry i didn't clarify some stuff, i was watching the dark night movie.

the plans are definitely not in the bat cave since bruce wayne is smart enough to NEVER mix business with his other life, everything and the safe are located in wayne manor.

Boy Blue
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Hard to judo chop someone who can move her organs around her body, flatter herself paper-thin, walk off from falling a dozen stories onto her face and do this...
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/220/attachment4lg9.jpg Then there's the fact that she can make herself nigh-invisible, turn into metal and has super stats across the board.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by psycho gundam
sorry i didn't clarify some stuff, i was watching the dark night movie.

the plans are definitely not in the bat cave since bruce wayne is smart enough to NEVER mix business with his other life, everything and the safe are located in wayne manor.

So she makes it.

psycho gundam
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.