TDK fave scene (mucho spoiler)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

super pr*xy
i liked the entire movie, but some scenes just stand out.

-the pecil scene
-the interogation room scene where the lights were turned on
-that awesome batpod wall jump shit batman did
-the "i want my phone call" scene
-the hospital demolition scene
-the entire hongkong scene

Kento
*laughs* Ah yes the pencil scene was awesome. Batman dropping Sal onto the ground was good too.

super pr*xy
hah! forgat about that. i'm still in shock and awe after seeing TDK a few hours ago. i'm sure i'll remeber more later.

Kento
I know what you mean. I just got back an hour ago. It was a lot longer than I expected. So many scenes involving Joker were awesome. I wasn't expecting Heath to actually pull it off so well.

BackFire
The Joker's first video tape. There's a moment where you hear him like lose it and scream at the guy and his voice stops being kinda light and you hear him roar with rage and insanity. Really the scene that brings home Joker being a very scary and vile character.

Darth Vicious
-The "magic" trick
-The interrogation scene. I wonder if Gordon knew he was there before he turned on the lights.
-Realizing The Joker tricked Bats with both addresses. Since Two Face wasnt "born" yet, I thought it would be as result of the explosion.

Originally posted by BackFire
The Joker's first video tape. There's a moment where you hear him like lose it and scream at the guy and his voice stops being kinda light and you hear him roar with rage and insanity. Really the scene that brings home Joker being a very scary and vile character.

I think a scene so simple delivered what the Joker is, a real evil character.

Overall, pretty much all scenes involving The Joker. This truly was his movie.

Endrict Nuul
The hold damn movie is my fav scene.

SelinaAndBruce
Is it wrong two of my fave scenes were Rachel Dawes blowing up and the Tumbler getting destroyed?. I was just happy to see two of my least favorite things associated with the Nolan franchise destroyed, lmao. I actually cheered at both and people in the movies thought I was nuts.

-Pencil scene
-Joker and Bats last scene (joker upside down was amazingz)
-Hospital scene
-Why So Serious?
-Hong Kong especially the resolution
-Batpod

meh almost everything really, lol

Endrict Nuul
Harvey.....Harvey Dent.....excuse me I want to drive! ummm I could get use to his job. laughing

Bat Dude
My favorite scenes have to be

-Two-Face's big reveal (my sister cringed)
-The tension of the two boats... (that was some intense shit)
-Joker's interrogation ("What would I do without you?"wink
-Joker at the mob meeting

That's just me, though...

SelinaAndBruce
I wonder where Mr. Parker is. I actually kind of want to hear his insights on this.

xNIXSONx
pencil

Bat Dude
Originally posted by SelinaAndBruce
I wonder where Mr. Parker is. I actually kind of want to hear his insights on this.

Very true, it'd definitely be interesting, since he seems to be the most outspoken of all the Batman forum mainstays...

SelinaAndBruce
Originally posted by Bat Dude
Very true, it'd definitely be interesting, since he seems to be the most outspoken of all the Batman forum mainstays...
Yea and he thought Batman Begins was the greatest Batman movie ever...and I thought it was overrated. But this I think is the greatest Batman movie ever so I imagine he must think this movie is the second coming, lol

The j0keR
There are just so many scenes, and everything with Joker is pure gold.

-The Joker interrupting the mob(pen scene).
-Joker and Harvey in the hospital..."Sorry".
-First Joker tape
-The chase scene and Joker after the semi flip.
-Batman's alibi to cover leaving for Hong Kong, all setup by Alfred for his own pleasure. laughing out loud
-Harvey/Sal "Your Driver" scene.
-Harvey's first scene in the courtroom.

Myth
-Joker and Bats last scene (joker upside down was amazingz)

I got really sad during that scene. It was the perfect set up for a part 3 that can never be continued. sad

Altar[1stONE]
This movie was superb.

There were so many scenes that blew me away, i cant even list them. One that does stand out is near the very end. When its two face at his best, where hes with gordons family. Eckart captured him perfectly, it reminded me of the animated series. The element that drives that scene is the score, its so dark and beautiful. The tension is high, and two faces rage just builds. I was on the edge of my seat during that scene. That piece of music is used in the track "A dark knight" on the OST. Check it out to see what i mean.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.