Tv talk General Hospital

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aaronspirit
Every day at 2pm on abc i watch General Hospital. smile
Do you watch it?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by aaronspirit
Every day at 2pm on abc i watch General Hospital. smile
Do you watch it?

I haven't watched GH is ages. What has been going on?

aaronspirit
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

Why should i tell you?
You can turn on your television to abc.
I must leve this website because of the moderator closed my other thread and because people don`t know how to spell. You mean the word in.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by aaronspirit
Why should i tell you?
You can turn on your television to abc.
I must leve this website because of the moderator closed my other thread and because people don`t know how to spell. You mean the word in.

k buh bye

ariwin

I watch GH! It's been pretty exciting lately, actually. Logan attacked Lulu and she accidentally killed him, and now she and Johnny are on the run while Jason and Claudia are both trying to handle it back at P.C. Anthony Z.'s being an especially creepy ******* as always... Spinelli and Maxie finally slept together, but Maxie told Spin that it was a mistake D: and now the poor guy is all brokenhearted about it.

What I'm most excited about though is that Genie Francis is coming back! She's returning for a temporary stay, when Lulu goes to the hospital to visit Laura. I love seeing her, so I'm definitely watching!

Think you might start watching again? smile

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by ariwin
I watch GH! It's been pretty exciting lately, actually. Logan attacked Lulu and she accidentally killed him, and now she and Johnny are on the run while Jason and Claudia are both trying to handle it back at P.C. Anthony Z.'s being an especially creepy ******* as always... Spinelli and Maxie finally slept together, but Maxie told Spin that it was a mistake D: and now the poor guy is all brokenhearted about it.

What I'm most excited about though is that Genie Francis is coming back! She's returning for a temporary stay, when Lulu goes to the hospital to visit Laura. I love seeing her, so I'm definitely watching!

Think you might start watching again? smile

Perhaps. Are they still doing the "we have to arrest Jason" storyline?

ariwin
Perhaps. Are they still doing the "we have to arrest Jason" storyline?

He's still at the jail yeah... but it's funny, like the whole town is hanging out and visiting him one after the other. I'm watching today's ep right now, and I think Carly's saying they should try to frame someone else for Logan's murder to get Lulu off the hook. What I'm wondering is what'll happen with GF... if Lulu's going to imagine her, or if Laura will wake up, or what?

BruceSkywalker
He's still at the jail yeah... but it's funny, like the whole town is hanging out and visiting him one after the other. I'm watching today's ep right now, and I think Carly's saying they should try to frame someone else for Logan's murder to get Lulu off the hook. What I'm wondering is what'll happen with GF... if Lulu's going to imagine her, or if Laura will wake up, or what?

I read that Genuie Francis is going to be in the show for a short time. I will assume that the scenes between Laura and LuLu will be real

ariwin
I read that Genuie Francis is going to be in the show for a short time. I will assume that the scenes between Laura and LuLu will be real

I hope so. I like her.

Aww, I like hearing Johnny on the piano. It's kind of strange seeing him and Lulu together without the entire P.C. gang on their backs about being together... weird that it takes a murder for them to get off on their own. Too bad it can't last!

BruceSkywalker
I hope so. I like her.

Aww, I like hearing Johnny on the piano. It's kind of strange seeing him and Lulu together without the entire P.C. gang on their backs about being together... weird that it takes a murder for them to get off on their own. Too bad it can't last!

Well you know it won't last. I heard that GH is bringing back the old Luke/Scotty feud. Do you know how long Sarah Brown is going to on GH?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.