The Dark Knight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aaronspirit
Hey everyone this movie is thumb down
I like Micheal Keaton as Batman and Jack Nicholas as The Joker.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by aaronspirit

Yeah, well you have shitty taste in movies.

Learn to look for threads too.

SelinaAndBruce
I like Michael Keaton as Batman and Jack Nicholson as the Joker...but the Dark Knight was simply a much better movie than Batman 1989...in fact the Dark Knight was a much better movie that...a lot of movies.

WrathfulDwarf
dqAvubu70Yc

SelinaAndBruce
Oooh Joker vs Joker. I'd pay to see that, lol

WrathfulDwarf
Me too! big grin

SelinaAndBruce
I wonder if they would find each other funny?! LOL

ScarletSpeed

laughing

Micheal_Myers

I think it's fair to assume, that you probably went into the cinema with your oppinion of the movie very clear. And no matter how superior the material was, it wasnt going to change your view. Or did you even see the movie?

Darth Vicious
I always like Michael Keaton's Batman but then Christian Bale came along. I still like MK portrayal but lets be honest, the only true Batman is Christian Bale. I never really cared for The Joker, Jack Nicholson's version inlcuded until last night. Heath Ledger surpassed Nicholson's version and raised the bar so high that I dont know if any actor would bring the Joker to life like Ledger did.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
I always like Michael Keaton's Batman but then Christian Bale came along. I still like MK portrayal but lets be honest, the only true Batman is Christian Bale. I never really cared for The Joker, Jack Nicholson's version inlcuded until last night. Heath Ledger surpassed Nicholson's version and raised the bar so high that I dont know if any actor would bring the Joker to life like Ledger did.

Bat Dude
Originally posted by Darth Vicious

Don't we say the same thing about Michelle Pfeffier's Catwoman? That no one can bring the character to life like she did?

Don't get me wrong, I LOVED Ledger's Joker, and he's the best live action Joker we've had so far... BUT... We won't know if anyone can top it unless they try, right?

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by Bat Dude
Don't we say the same thing about Michelle Pfeffier's Catwoman? That no one can bring the character to life like she did?

Don't get me wrong, I LOVED Ledger's Joker, and he's the best live action Joker we've had so far... BUT... We won't know if anyone can top it unless they try, right?

True but at this moment there hasnt been any Joker like it. Like I said, he raised the bar so high that most actors will be intimidated to play the character. Cant it be done? probably. Any time soon? Highly doubt it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.