Bruce Wayne VS Terry McGinnis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
Which Batman trumps the other?

Obsidian Fury
Terry wont stand a chance.

Scoobless
Is Terry in his BB suit?

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Scoobless
Is Terry in his BB suit?
BB Suit? You mean his standard Batman suit, amirite?
Yes of course.

Both use standard gear and equipment.
They battle in a closed-circuit arena (putting up the arena in open air gives Terry an unfair advantage).

Obsidian Fury
BB = Batman Beyond

Even with the suit, I still give it to Bruce.

TricksterPriest
Terry's batsuit helps, but I can't give him the majority over the original.

It's........heresy. batdur

ScarletSpeed
Bruce ftw no expressionflashdur

Scoobless
It does help, it multiplies his strength by ten, enhances speed and durability and it can become invisible (almost) that plus allthe other little gadgets it has makes this match go in terry's favour.

Terry 6-7/10

brainchild81
Terry 10/10. It's really fvcked up how he gets hated on 'cuz he ain't Bruce. He's stronger, faster, more durable, can fly, stick to walls, become invisible, (because of the)better suit, better weapons, & will use dirty tactics 1st. A barrage of explosive Batarangs(the suit can shoot them almost like machine gun fire) and this one is over.

Bruce would only have a chance if this was Terry's 1st day in the suit. It's not. Leave the favoritism home guys.

Utrigita
Bruce designed the Suit and trained Terry didn't he?

brainchild81
An older & even more experienced Bruce did. Not this one. Terry still becomes his own Batman. Telling the Joker "You don't know me" & then proving it.

Utrigita
Okay because else I would say that Bruce clearly would have the upper hand.

carnage52
Originally posted by brainchild81
Terry 10/10. It's really fvcked up how he gets hated on 'cuz he ain't Bruce. He's stronger, faster, more durable, can fly, stick to walls, become invisible, (because of the)better suit, better weapons, & will use dirty tactics 1st. A barrage of explosive Batarangs(the suit can shoot them almost like machine gun fire) and this one is over.

Bruce would only have a chance if this was Terry's 1st day in the suit. It's not. Leave the favoritism home guys. no im afraid.

~The Wickerman~

Bruce would only have a chance if this was Terry's 1st day in the suit. It's not. Leave the favoritism home guys.

Ummm....no. Without the suit he is NOT stronger, faster or more durable than Bruce. WITH the suit, he is stronger, faster, etc. However, he is still a chump compared to the kind of threats Bruce has faced in the comics in his regular suit. Terry with his suit that as you make it sound puts him miles above Bruce had a lot of trouble with chumps like The Joker gang, as well as that kid with the telekinesis (whose name I forget).

Bruce has fought bigger tougher, stronger, faster, more durable and much much smarter enemies than Terry. He's fought them in straight up fights and in long battles such as with Ra's. Ra's for instance would eat Terry up alive. As would comic book Bruce.

Obsidian Fury

No one has expressed any "hate" towards Terry. Bruce wins, that's all.

brainchild81
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
Ummm....no. Without the suit he is NOT stronger, faster or more durable than Bruce.Notice the part I put in parenthesis.
WITH the suit, he is stronger, faster, etc. However, he is still a chump compared to the kind of threats Bruce has faced in the comics in his regular suit. Terry with his suit that as you make it sound puts him miles above Bruce had a lot of trouble with chumps like The Joker gang, as well as that kid with the telekinesis (whose name I forget).The kid(Willie Watt) would have killed Bruce. Killed. What Jokers? There are many different factions & one of those was upgraded to metas
Bruce has fought bigger tougher, stronger, faster, more durable and much much smarter enemies than Terry. He's fought them in straight up fights and in long battles such as with Ra's. Ra's for instance would eat Terry up alive. As would comic book Bruce. Terry would beat the shit out of Ra's & comic book Bruce. Perhaps simultaneaously. Put Bruce against Inque, Blight,or the improved Mr. Freeze and he'd either have a really hard time or get killed. What enemies have Bruce beaten by himself that were tougher? & How'd he beat them? For example. W.Martians are naturally tougher than anybody I remember Terry beating up. W.Martians pee themselves when you light a match though. Circumstances

DestinyGuy678
terry should win, hes a clone of bruce and his suit enhances his strength and speed to super human levels I believe...plus he can fly

brainchild81
Not a clone. More like a son. He still has his mother's DNA IIRC. But you are right about the suit

BruceSkywalker
Unless this Bruce Wayne is the same one from Batman Beyond then I'd say Terry, but if this is Bruce fro when he was younger then again, Terri falls flat on his arse. Bruce 10/10

Bat Dude
What Jokers? There are many different factions & one of those was upgraded to metas

Whoa, there are different factions? Which one is J Man (he's the koolest Jokerz Joker, but nowhere near being "Joker's Joker"wink in?

And Bruce in his prime wins... Even with Terry's enhanced strength, Bruce would find a weakness in the suit and shut it down... Then in a battle of fists and feet, Bruce wins hands down...

brainchild81
Find a weakness in the suit? The one a more experienced Bruce designed? Very unlikely in a no prep battle(He won't have time to do much but lose). Ya'll gotta come up w/something better. It's not just the strength. Add speed, stealth, flight and superior firepower. Bruce ain't gonna magically find a weakness b4 he gets blown up or knocked out, people.

The only way he'd ever beat Terry would be in a no costume, no weapons fight. Pure h2h. This ain't that.Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Terri falls flat on his arse. Bruce 10/10 Not a good explanation.

occultdestroyer
Yes, this is Bruce Wayne in his prime.
They both use standard gear and equipment.

Sado22
As much as i like Bruce, Terry takes this. he's more or less the same guy in a better suit that is stronger, faster and has uber upgrades to it. this is actually a stomp, really.

take the strength and power advantage of the suit away and you have a fair fight. otherwise, Terry pwns Bruce horribly and gives "gawano" a whole new meaning.

ripBruce Wayne

~Sado
P.S. "gawano" from Ace Ventura 2 wink

Galan007
we can be fairly certain that a guy with the name "terry" would pretty much fail at everything.

bruce ftw.

Boy Blue
Originally posted by Sado22
~Sado
P.S. "gawano" from Ace Ventura 2 wink It's spelled "Guano".

llagrok
lol @ those who think Terry could beat the bat by "fighting dirty"

Indestructible
bruce cause he is stronger and smarter than terry

Sado22
Terry Bogard says "f--k no, b!tch!" wink

ARE YOU OKAY?!!!! BUSTER WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORF!!!!!! mad

brainchild81
Gotdammit! You see what you've done now you fanatics? Yet another thread infected w/Terry Bogard!!!! big grin Originally posted by Indestructible
bruce cause he is stronger and smarter than terry You have no idea what you are talking about. Terry's suit boosts his strength to inhuman levels. FAIL. Please learn something about Terry b4 you post, son.Originally posted by llagrok
lol @ those who think Terry could beat the bat by "fighting dirty" Lol @those who can't understand what they read & still haven't given a logical reason why Bruce wins. Let's all try to add something of value to the discussion, maneOriginally posted by TricksterPriest
Terry's batsuit helps, but I can't give him the majority over the original.

It's........heresy. batdur Et tu, TP? Why?

Boy Blue
Gotdammit! You see what you've done now you fanatics? Yet another thread infected w/Terry Bogard!!!! big grin You have no idea what you are talking about. Terry's suit boosts his strength to inhuman levels. FAIL. Please learn something about Terry b4 you post, son. Lol @those who can't understand what they read & still haven't given a logical reason why Bruce wins. Let's all try to add something of value to the discussion, mane Et tu, TP? Why? In the link you posted, it said Terry, armed with only Batman's utility belt, took down the suit on his own.

brainchild81
Yep. W/plans from the Bruce who designed the suit. Went in knowing what the suit was capable of & how to shut it down. This Bruce won't have that knowledge. Terry in the suit >>the suit by itself. Bruce tells him, "The suit's out of commission, but Batman isn't" IIRC. There was also shit in the battleground that helped(Terry's very good at improvising). That's not here either. Circumstances.

That was the best try from the Bruce side though. I commend you. Gonna look for that episode on a vid site & post it here soon as I find it.

Boy Blue
Yep. W/plans from the Bruce who designed the suit. Went in knowing what the suit was capable of. This Bruce won't have that knowledge. Terry in the suit >>the suit by itself. Bruce tells him, "The suit's out of commission, but Batman isn't" IIRC. There was also shit in the battleground that helped(Terry's very good at improvising). That's not here either. Circumstances. Basic Knowledge
Each side receives basic knowledge of the other. A good measure of this would be what the general population of the character's homeworld knows. For example, that Superman has a weakness to Kryptonite is general knowledge, but that he's Clark Kent is not.

So, Batman would know what the suit is capable of. And Bruce is also an excellent improviser, as well as having far better knowledge of the utility belt and better equipment on there.

Comicbook Batman >> TV Batman.

brainchild81
General pop. knowledge of the suit <<<Terry/Old Wayne knowledge of the suit. And once again, Terry in the suit>>>Suit by itself. And there was futuristic tech in the env. that Terry used. I doubt that Bruce's current belt would be >>> A future Bruce's belt

Boy Blue
General pop. knowledge of the suit <<<Terry/Old Wayne knowledge of the suit How did Terry take down the suit?

brainchild81
Looking for the episode now

The Pict
FAIL. Please learn something about Terry b4 you post, son.

Also lists his weaknesses which Bruce would most likely exploit.

Even without those though Bruce wins 10/10. He has too many feats that put him above this cartoon character.

llagrok
lol @those who can't understand what they read & still haven't given a logical reason why Bruce wins. Let's all try to add something of value to the discussion, mane

Because your supposed "arguments" have no scans or nothing to back them up. You even linked to wikipedia, that's some great debating right there. Are you going to claim that the little high school dropout is smarter than Bruce too?

Batman invented fighting dirty, and if you'll stroll over to his respect thread you'll see that Terry hasn't done anything to put him on the original Bruce's level.

brainchild81
Originally posted by llagrok
Because your supposed "arguments" have no scans or nothing to back them up. You even linked to wikipedia, that's some great debating right there. Are you going to claim that the little high school dropout is smarter than Bruce too? Obviously not. I already listed what he had over Bruce. This is where understanding what you read would come in handy, friend. big grin You've posted even less back up than I have. There are better sources than wiki of course, but I hope you're not trying to say everything on wiki is false just because some things are. Anything in that wiki you wanna refute? Be my guest. I've been to Bats RT. It's pretty heavy. To save time, how about you point out to us all the scans there that put him over Terry. Be sure to add circumstances also. You seem to have focused really hard on the "fighting dirty" and not the stronger, faster, etc, etc, etc parts. If I said Terry wins 'cuz he fights dirty you'd have something. If you got some scans of Bats attacking the balls I'd like to see them(that didn't sound right big grin).

llagrok
Obviously not. I already listed what he had over Bruce. This is where understanding what you read would come in handy, friend. big grin You've posted even less back up than I have. There are better sources than wiki of course, but I hope you're not trying to say everything on wiki is false just because some things are. Anything in that wiki you wanna refute? Be my guest. I've been to Bats RT. It's pretty heavy. To save time, how about you point out to us all the scans there that put him over Terry. Be sure to add circumstances also. You seem to have focused really hard on the "fighting dirty" and not the stronger, faster, etc, etc, etc parts. If I said Terry wins 'cuz he fights dirty you'd have something. If you got some scans of Bats attacking the balls I'd like to see them(that didn't sound right big grin).

Telling you to check out Bruce's respect thread is all I need.

Bruce already has feats far above Terry's...

brainchild81
Like what? Telling me which ones would help. Let's be cool here. I could just do what you're doing & it'd get us nowhere. Watch.

Me:Terry's got feats that put him above Bruce
You:Like what?
Me: Look at every Batman Beyond episode.
You: That's pretty time consuming. Just tell me which scenes & episodes are the most important
Me: Telling you to watch the episodes is all I need.
You: You're an @sshole.
Me:Yep

See?

joesdabest1
Obviously not. I already listed what he had over Bruce. This is where understanding what you read would come in handy, friend. big grin You've posted even less back up than I have. There are better sources than wiki of course, but I hope you're not trying to say everything on wiki is false just because some things are. Anything in that wiki you wanna refute? Be my guest. I've been to Bats RT. It's pretty heavy. To save time, how about you point out to us all the scans there that put him over Terry. Be sure to add circumstances also. You seem to have focused really hard on the "fighting dirty" and not the stronger, faster, etc, etc, etc parts. If I said Terry wins 'cuz he fights dirty you'd have something. If you got some scans of Bats attacking the balls I'd like to see them(that didn't sound right big grin).

You're stupid. Bruce wins.

brainchild81
laughing

llagrok
Like what? Telling me which ones would help. Let's be cool here. I could just do what you're doing & it'd get us nowhere. Watch.

Me:Terry's got feats that put him above Bruce
You:Like what?
Me: Look at every Batman Beyond episode.
You: That's pretty time consuming. Just tell me which scenes & episodes are the most important
Me: Telling you to watch the episodes is all I need.
You: You're an @sshole.
Me:Yep

See?

I did watch almost all of them.

brainchild81
And?

llagrok
And?

And what am I supposed to be impressed with?

The BB suit has better durability than the regular Batman suit at least, and arguably better strength. But regular Batman has feats that would be way above the BB's suits capabilities, that we are all familiar with.

brainchild81
Apparently we all aren't. Why not just give some examples? If you won't then you're just wasting my time. It's kind of a copout, mane. Either show what feats you're talking about or let a real bat-debator handle this.

P.S. All episodes != almost all episodes. I was joking in that lil scenario though. Just showing you how useless it is for you to send me to the RT w/out telling me what I should be seeing that's so awesome that it proves Bruce the victor.

joesdabest1
Apparently we all aren't. Why not just give some examples? If you won't then you're just wasting my time. It's kind of a copout, mane. Either show what feats you're talking about or let a real bat-debator handle this.

P.S. All episodes != almost all episodes. I was joking in that lil scenario though. Just showing you how useless it is for you to send me to the RT w/out telling me what I should be seeing that's so awesome that it proves Bruce the victor.

You have shown nothing in this thread.

Sado22
the suit has superstrength and speed. as bruce hiimself explained, it can overpower 10 men at the same time. so yeah, its definitely going to go against Bruce. on top of that Terry has his own feats too. you guys are plainly denying facts by saying bruce has more feats but never specifying as to what it has to do with him beating Terry. obviously bruce has more feats cuz he's been around way longer.

also its not general knowledge as to how the batsuit works. if it was many people would've used it on terry. the reason they don't is cuz they don't know it....not every one is Superdumbass.

there is no escape from the good ol' goosebuster! cool

lifeisaglich
I don't know why people are so insistent that Terry is going to win, when the fact of the matter is bruce is going to win. bruce only needs one electric batarang to hit the suit and it is lights out for terry.

Only way terry wins is if he is being coach by the older bruce

Nozdormu
Bruce Wayne an easy 9/10

basilisk
Not knowing anything about Batman Beyond, I glanced over this for a moment and thought it was Bruce Wayne vs Ted McGinley.

For the record Bruce would probably win that.

K3VIL
Terry has fought without the suit once, and against metahumans, and did pretty good, despite the fact that at his age Bruce was already better than he was.Terry having a suit which grants enhancements and firepower to cope with the fact that criminals in the future Gotham are using hi-tech weapons, plus Bruce tutorage that's what lead him to became a formidable Batman on his own, but Bruce, despite being an old man, still has the ability to disable the suit via remote control.The younger one would exploit he's facing a future versione of himself, but in the end loose.I give it to Terry 6-7/10

xmarksthespot
I recall something about the Batfamily carrying pocket EMP devices...

brainchild81
Originally posted by joesdabest1
You have shown nothing in this thread. I @least posted a link about him(having trouble finding that video but @least I'm trying). That's far better than "Go to his respect thread. His feats there put him above Terry, but I'm not gonna tell you which ones". What have you shown? Exactly big grinOriginally posted by lifeisaglich
I don't know why people are so insistent that Terry is going to win, when the fact of the matter is bruce is going to win. bruce only needs one electric batarang to hit the suit and it is lights out for terry.

Only way terry wins is if he is being coach by the older bruce Oh shit! It's life! Been a long time man. How are you?
Anyways. Terry only needs for one electric or explosive Batarang to hit Bruce also. Terry has quicker access to his 'rangs also. And they're also more advanced rangs. Terry also has enhanced reflexes. Bruce winning is far from fact. It's honestly quite illogical.

The Pict
I @least posted a link about him(having trouble finding that video but @least I'm trying). That's far better than "Go to his respect thread.

Not really because you posted a link to Wikipedia where someone who never watched the show could have written that article, whereas the respect thread contains real feats and evidence.

brainchild81
But what's the use of it if they're copping out & won't tell me which feats are important?

As for the link, if you can prove something there is false, do it. If not, accept it or @least be quiet about it. Refute it & I'll look for something "more official".

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I recall something about the Batfamily carrying pocket EMP devices... Found it.
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/9378/jlaclassified014page15gh5.th.jpg

Nightwing used one in Outsiders as well.

brainchild81
OK. I think BB has EMP counter measures, but I'm not sure. Gotta search. Thanks for showing the Bruce side how to debate X. Now this is getting interesting

Utrigita
wasn't there at one time mentioning about in the "Curse of the Kobra" that in combat he always leaves his left side unprotected ore something along that line?

Darth Macabre
What I'm confused about is why people are forgetting that Terry, no matter what age they fight at, would still have more experience than Bruce. At 18? Terry was Batman, Bruce wasn't. At 25? Terry had been Batman for seven years, Bruce just starting out. At 30, 35, 40, etc, all the same thing. Now I'm not saying that Terry would win, but people should not be saying 9/10 or 10/10 in a Bruce romp. If anything, I would probably only give Bruce 6/10.

OneDumbG0
I'll call stalemate. Something I don't think people are recognizing is they only get common knowledge of each other in addition to their personal knowledge. If this is normal Batman, he doesn't know who Terry Mcguiness is. He only gets common knowledge from that person's world, i.e. Gotham of the future. This is supposedly some Batman who reappeared after years of there being no Batman. Wayne can only theorize that he would have some involvement with this future Batman.

Yet, Terry knows Batman is Bruce Wayne. This gives him a very short-lived advantage at the outset of the fight. Terry knows how Bruce thinks and fights. Bruce taught him. And that was an older and more experienced Bruce that taught Terry. By using that against him, combined with his suit's advantages in strength, agility, flight, stealth and advanced weapons, he would definitely make it tough for Batman. Imagine if Nightwing or Robin were in a suit like this and Bruce didn't know it was them inside. Nightwing or Robin would use Batman's teachings against him and probably win.

I still think Bruce could even it out though, since I consider him to be a superior H2H fighter and tactician and Terry's suit is not beyond anything Batman hasn't faced in his career. And eventually, he should be able to deduce that this future Batman knows who Bruce is and that his older self must have trained this Batman from the future. So he'd switch tactics. I've always imagined that Bruce taught Terry everything Terry knows, but he didn't teach Terry everything that Bruce knows.

Stalemate 5/10.

Boy Blue
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
What I'm confused about is why people are forgetting that Terry, no matter what age they fight at, would still have more experience than Bruce. At 18? Terry was Batman, Bruce wasn't. At 25? Terry had been Batman for seven years, Bruce just starting out. At 30, 35, 40, etc, all the same thing. Now I'm not saying that Terry would win, but people should not be saying 9/10 or 10/10 in a Bruce romp. If anything, I would probably only give Bruce 6/10. Quality over quantity.

In his time as Batman, Bruce was on far more teams, that were far more powerful (and the threats that he went up against were far more powerful) and accomplishing more in general than Terry.

Bruce has shown the aptitude and ability to be able to master techniques in much shorter time than normal humans would, and created/added far more to the Batman mythos than Terry.

Finally, age doesn't really matter, because Batman's been doing far more of this than Terry has. Bruce is supposed to be what, 70-something now, but still appears to be the same age that he was when he started.

So Terry, I would say, actually has far less experience than Bruce.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Boy Blue
Quality over quantity.

In his time as Batman, Bruce was on far more teams, that were far more powerful (and the threats that he went up against were far more powerful) and accomplishing more in general than Terry.

Bruce has shown the aptitude and ability to be able to master techniques in much shorter time than normal humans would, and created/added far more to the Batman mythos than Terry.

Finally, age doesn't really matter, because Batman's been doing far more of this than Terry has. Bruce is supposed to be what, 70-something now, but still appears to be the same age that he was when he started.

So Terry, I would say, actually has far less experience than Bruce. All of that is dependent upon the further, unseen adventures of Terry McGinnis. You're acting like Terry just sat in the Batcave all of the time, and wasn't out leading the JLU (as has been seen and talked about) or stopping an Apocalypse or two (As Bruce has said in "Epilogue"wink. You can't just make a blind assessment like that, "Quality over Quantity". Seriously, that's a way too big of a blanket statement.

Boy Blue
All of that is dependent upon the further, unseen adventures of Terry McGinnis. You're acting like Terry just sat in the Batcave all of the time, and wasn't out leading the JLU (as has been seen and talked about) or stopping an Apocalypse or two (As Bruce has said in "Epilogue"wink. You can't just make a blind assessment like that, "Quality over Quantity". Seriously, that's a way too big of a blanket statement. A better example of a blanket statement would be What I'm confused about is why people are forgetting that Terry, no matter what age they fight at, would still have more experience than Bruce. , when, as I've shown, years is generally irrelevant.

If you're really set to rely on appearances that have only been alluded to versus Batman's overwhelming amount of appearances even just post crisis... you'd have to argue that just due to a few years, Terry's accomplished as much as we've seen Batman do, even accounting for Bruce's far greater intelligence and ability to learn.

Darth Macabre
A better example of a blanket statement would be What I'm confused about is why people are forgetting that Terry, no matter what age they fight at, would still have more experience than Bruce. , when, as I've shown, years is generally irrelevant.

If you're really set to rely on appearances that have only been alluded to versus Batman's overwhelming amount of appearances even just post crisis... you'd have to argue that just due to a few years, Terry's accomplished as much as we've seen Batman do, even accounting for Bruce's far greater intelligence and ability to learn. And as you can see, I covered my statements by still having Bruce win. Just because I made a seemingly blanket statement, even though its really not(sure, in a way it could be construed as a blanket statement, but Terry does have more years of experience no matter which way you look at it), does not mean I did not give way to the more appearances and feats Bruce has to his name.

Boy Blue
And as you can see, I covered my statements by still having Bruce win. Just because I made a seemingly blanket statement, even though its really not(sure, in a way it could be construed as a blanket statement, but Terry does have more years of experience no matter which way you look at it), does not mean I did not give way to the more appearances and feats Bruce has to his name. Sure, you didn't make a blanket statement regarding the outcome of the match, but you did make one regarding experience... which is what I addressed.

And no, Terry doesn't necessarily have more years of experience no matter which way I look at it, because Batman's got everything since the crisis... which are in fact years of experience, even if he doesn't age in order to keep him popular.

Darth Macabre
Sure, you didn't make a blanket statement regarding the outcome of the match, but you did make one regarding experience... which is what I addressed.

And no, Terry doesn't necessarily have more years of experience no matter which way I look at it, because Batman's got everything since the crisis... which are in fact years of experience, even if he doesn't age in order to keep him popular. Now you're turning the ages of the character into the ages of the medium in which they appear? Just because 17 years pass since the comic's release, does not mean 17 years has passed within the comic itself. Just because Bruce has appeared far, far longer within the pages of Batman, does not mean he would be Batman longer than Terry would be in this fight. If they're both in their prime, Terry would have been Batman longer than Bruce; there's no arguing that.

Boy Blue
Now you're turning the ages of the character into the ages of the medium in which they appear? Just because 17 years pass since the comic's release, does not mean 17 years has passed within the comic itself. Just because Bruce has appeared far, far longer within the pages of Batman, does not mean he would be Batman longer than Terry would be in this fight. If they're both in their prime, Terry would have been Batman longer than Bruce; there's no arguing that. Actually there's plenty of argument for that.

Time passes normally in comics (see: 52, every special Christmas issue, etc.). But characters don't visually age.

Even if it means that Batman's been the same age for 22 years, that's still 22 years worth of experience... and due to Terry's recent conception and low popularity, he doesn't have that luxury.

Darth Macabre
low popularity Low popularity? The TV show was cancelled, the character wasn't. He'll be in the comics soon enough as an actual player; rather than just a throw in character like he already has been used as.

And, no, I'm not ignoring the rest of your comments, its just worthless debating. Honestly, throwing Terry into a fight is useless because there just isn't enough evidence for him, its hard to pick his side.

Boy Blue
Low popularity? Bruce has a dozen appearances a month, and has held them for the last decade or two.

Terry had a tv show.

He might be a good character, but his popularity needs to reach comics (which you say is happening) and give him ongoing appearances for it to matter, really.

Darth Macabre
Bruce has a dozen appearances a month, and has held them for the last decade or two.

Terry had a tv show.

He might be a good character, but his popularity needs to reach comics (which you say is happening) and give him ongoing appearances for it to matter, really. I agree.

Muck101
Bruce takes pretty-boy to to school.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.