composite superman vs the keeper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
who wins?

Galan007
not sure if the q-bands would be able to freeze composite supes in time.

guy222
comp supes prolly

Scoobless
Keeper

TricksterPriest
Composite Superman had the power of the entire PC legion. He's stronger than 5 skyfathers at least.

BradBalboa
whos composite superman ??
im guessing hes a pre-crisis superman and has something to do with the legion of superheros ??

janus77
Keeper, unless Composite Superman has some serious versatility.

Scoobless
I Wiki'd him ... Keeper could take him.

Galan007
Originally posted by janus77
unless Composite Superman has some serious versatility. Srsly?

TricksterPriest
Pre-Crisis Legion isn't versatile enough? What the f**k?

Scoobless
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Pre-Crisis Legion isn't versatile enough? What the f**k?

Not against the Keeper.

janus77
Originally posted by Galan007
Srsly?
that kind of incredulity only works if you actually address the point once or twice. why not give a more reasoned answer first, before jumping to that?

Galan007
that kind of incredulity only works if you actually address the point once or twice. why not give a more reasoned answer first, before jumping to that? lol. did you consider the powers composite supes has, before you mentioned versatility?

Scoobless
Keeper has more powers than Composite Superman.

Galan007
fanboy. vin

psycho gundam
Keeper, unless Composite Superman has some serious versatility. nah bro, if there is one thing the composite superman was, it's versatile. i'm not saying he is better than the true wielders of those powers but the guy had access to ALL of them.....and he was pre-crisis (pre-crisis dc characters scare the craaaap out of me)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.