fist of the north star vs krillin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is krillin by the end of the frieza saga.

BradBalboa
Krillin, he may seem weak as shit, but by the end of the frieza saga ( apart from ebign dead) he cu destroy planets with ease

carver9
Originally posted by BradBalboa
Krillin, he may seem weak as shit, but by the end of the frieza saga ( apart from ebign dead) he cu destroy planets with ease

I know that part but I dont think krillin would destroy a planet just to defeat this guy. Most likely he would try to fight him, who would win.

BradBalboa
hmm well from what iv seen of Ken, his powers isnt matchable to kirrlins. Iv seen him go crazy on a tank to stop it, while krillin cud justt lift it and throw it into the distance !! Krillin was on bar with Goku ( in a sense) for alot of the original Dragonball, and was able to stay alive agaisnt Frieza ( kind of :P )

Krillin solos !!

Endless Mike
There's no evidence Krillin can destroy a planet.

Kenshiro at the end of the manga has techniques that can atomize his opponents, as well as become intangible. He was also able to blitz a guy that could punch 10,000 times in a split second.

jltruth
Originally posted by Endless Mike
There's no evidence Krillin can destroy a planet.

Kenshiro at the end of the manga has techniques that can atomize his opponents, as well as become intangible. He was also able to blitz a guy that could punch 10,000 times in a split second.

Of course there wouldn't be any evidence. What reason would there be for Krillin to destroy a planet. Vegita was about to destroy the planet in the Saiyan Saga. Are you telling me Krillin at the end of the Freiza Saga wasn't stronger than the Vegita from the Saiyan Saga. It's common sense!!! There's no proof that Goku can destroy a planet, but logically we all know he could if he wanted to.

Endless Mike
Because Goku has fought evenly with people who have. Krillin hasn't. Vegeta's claim in the Saiyan saga has no evidence to back it up. Krillin has no feats that put him anywhere near that.

If you want to use hyperbole claims, then Kenshiro has literally infinite power.

jltruth
Because Goku has fought evenly with people who have. Krillin hasn't. Vegeta's claim in the Saiyan saga has no evidence to back it up. Krillin has no feats that put him anywhere near that.

If you want to use hyperbole claims, then Kenshiro has literally infinite power.

Yeah no evidence due to Goku stopping the blast...You don't have to be a genius to know that he was about to destroy the planet. That hold beam vs beam was built up around him destroying the planet. Krillin has no feats because he's not the focus character of he series.

carver9

Endless mike, learn more about dragonball before posting. Power levels tell you how much power you can generate to destroy something, basically the output of power that you can dish out. Master roshi was at a mere 131 when he destroyed a moon, krillin by the beginning of dbz could destroy that same moon that master roshi destroyed. By the time he fought frieza theres no telling the amunt of power he could generate.

BradBalboa
Im not being a dickhead fanboy when i say this, but alot of people seem to think kenshiro can easily take DBZ, as far as i know not true !! Krillin held his own against Piccolo jr in Dragonball, Piccolo Jr who cud wup fist of the north star solo !!

carver9
Kenshiro is bad as hell though. Punch 10,000 times in a second, your reflexes has to be well beyond light speed to pull off a trick like that and then just think about what his punches do. Kenshiro is a beast but krillin could take him.

BradBalboa
Beyond light speed ??........

i think thats a bit of an over statement !

carver9
Beyond light speed ??........

i think thats a bit of an over statement !

I agree, it was something that I just blurted out and said but its still pretty fast. I almost see next to none repeating that feat. Imagine as soon as you say 1, you have been punched 10000 times. Thats ridiculous. Thats basically being punched 10000 times before you get the chance to blink. confused

How fast would you consider that.

Kento
Im not being a dickhead fanboy when i say this, but alot of people seem to think kenshiro can easily take DBZ, as far as i know not true !! Krillin held his own against Piccolo jr in Dragonball, Piccolo Jr who cud wup fist of the north star solo !! Take away the moon/planet destroying blasts and Ken could probably win a fight against anybody in DB though Z is a different story. He's a better fighter, and his martial arts is a lot deadlier. Hokutoshinken would kill any, and he has all seven schools of Nantosaken attacks he could use also and at least one I remember is ranged. I have to read it again but I believe even during the beginning of it Yuda or whatever his name is was able to move his hands so fast it cause a shockwave that cut the person open and he's really nothing to Ken. During HNK 2 he fought so fast everybody around didn't even see them move..well except the kid who began to be able to see them that knew a weaker version of Hokutoshinken. Ken can also focus and make his skin harder than steel, Jagi was able to bend steel with a punch and he's pretty much pathetic in terms of power, strength, and skill. Even Ken when he was more of a pacifist was able to hit every point on Jagi's body without him knowing it as they passed and while Jagi spit needles at his eyes to cheat. He's also survived buildings crumbling on him, and being inside a ship as it was bombed. He's lifted the Mountain with one arm from a sand pit pulling him down who is big enough for Bart to sit on his shoulder. He's survived being shot with an arrow to the heart. And if he really wanted he could learn and master the fighting style of whoever he fought.

BradBalboa
ken isnt bullet proof, as far as i know he would have to do soem seruious tensing for bullets to boucne of him, Kign Piccolos minions who are nothign caompared to the dark lord where bullet proof !! Remeber Kign Picoclo is practically a God, he could beat Ken and Piccolo Jr...God help him !!

carver9
Originally posted by Kento
Take away the moon/planet destroying blasts and Ken could probably win a fight against anybody in DB though Z is a different story. He's a better fighter, and his martial arts is a lot deadlier. Hokutoshinken would kill any, and he has all seven schools of Nantosaken attacks he could use also and at least one I remember is ranged. I have to read it again but I believe even during the beginning of it Yuda or whatever his name is was able to move his hands so fast it cause a shockwave that cut the person open and he's really nothing to Ken. During HNK 2 he fought so fast everybody around didn't even see them move..well except the kid who began to be able to see them that knew a weaker version of Hokutoshinken. Ken can also focus and make his skin harder than steel, Jagi was able to bend steel with a punch and he's pretty much pathetic in terms of power, strength, and skill. Even Ken when he was more of a pacifist was able to hit every point on Jagi's body without him knowing it as they passed and while Jagi spit needles at his eyes to cheat. He's also survived buildings crumbling on him, and being inside a ship as it was bombed. He's lifted the Mountain with one arm from a sand pit pulling him down who is big enough for Bart to sit on his shoulder. He's survived being shot with an arrow to the heart. And if he really wanted he could learn and master the fighting style of whoever he fought.

Every feat that you named I can see krillin doing even though ken is extremely powerful. I think that he can beat all of the krillins throughout dragonball except the one that fought junior in the last tournament.

Kento
ken isnt bullet proof, as far as i know he would have to do soem seruious tensing for bullets to boucne of him, Kign Piccolos minions who are nothign caompared to the dark lord where bullet proof !! Remeber Kign Picoclo is practically a God, he could beat Ken and Piccolo Jr...God help him !! Ken isn't bullet proof...well though I guess him being able to make his body harder than steel should make him he's never shown it since bullets don't exactly exist in FoTNS.
Originally posted by carver9
Every feat that you named I can see krillin doing even though ken is extremely powerful. I think that he can beat all of the krillins throughout dragonball except the one that fought junior in the last tournament. I think Ken could beat Krillen up until at least Saiyan Saga but that's just me. Krillen wouldn't be able to put Ken down with one punch while Ken could put him down with one punch, and Krillen doesn't exactly have any feats making him faster. Destructo Disk is the one thing that is in Krillens favor though but I think Ken could dodge that or pretty much any of the other blasts also.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by carver9
Endless mike, learn more about dragonball before posting. Power levels tell you how much power you can generate to destroy something, basically the output of power that you can dish out. Master roshi was at a mere 131 when he destroyed a moon, krillin by the beginning of dbz could destroy that same moon that master roshi destroyed. By the time he fought frieza theres no telling the amunt of power he could generate.

It was 139, and it takes around 1800 times more energy to destroy the earth than the moon. Power levels aren't a logically consistent scale anyway.

Don't think so. Of course the stronger characters like Picollo, Goku, Vegeta, etc. could beat him, but I don't think Krillin could.

Of course it is. For both parties.

3 known ranged attacks. Tenha Kassesu, Hokuto Gosho Ha, and Tensha Honretsu.

Really if it wasn't for the pressure point attacks I would give it to Krillin, but all Ken has to do is just touch him once and he'll die (using Tenha Kassesu he won't even have to do that, since it hits the pressure points with ki blasts). Also using Muso Tensei makes him intangible, meaning he cold survive Krillins' attacks until he hit a pressure point.

Kento
I meant one Nanto attack being ranged cause he can use them also.

Endless Mike
Yeah, he has ranged Nanto attacks (pretty much all Nanto attacks are ranged), but I was talking about the ranged Hokuto attacks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.