Spiderman vs Kalibak (twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is the same kalibak that team up with mantis to fight superman (he didnt seem to have his upgrades) but he dont have his club.

The twist about this is that spiderman not only has his powers but he was endowed with wolverine healing factor, wolverine pain tolerance, he now has 70 ton strength, wolverine adamantium skeleton, along with wolverine enhance senses. These are all wolverine powers before his downgrade. Can spiderman get the majority over kalibak and this is a spiderman that dont mind killing or seeing blood.

george '06
kalibak still rapes

TricksterPriest
Not a single thing you gave him gives him a god damn prayer of beating Kalibak.

And Kalibak was still upgraded in DOTNG.

carver9
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Not a single thing you gave him gives him a god damn prayer of beating Kalibak.

And Kalibak was still upgraded in DOTNG.

So you dont think that a 70 tonner could rip through kalibak with adamantium claws.

TricksterPriest
70 tons? Anyone who can last a few panels with Supes or Orion is VASTLY above 70 tons. 70 tons is a joke. He's also fast enough to keep up with Supes&Orion in a slugfest.

carver9
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
70 tons? Anyone who can last a few panels with Supes or Orion is VASTLY above 70 tons. 70 tons is a joke. He's also fast enough to keep up with Supes&Orion in a slugfest.

I didnt say that spiderman with his 70 ton strength would fight kalibak but the strength should help him carve through kalibak quite easily. Thats why wolverine is unable to cut a lot of people, his strength always steps in the way, he just isnt strong enough. Kalibak hasnt shown anything to make me think that his durability>hulk.

I understand that Kalibak has fought superman&orion but despero has fought them also, konvikt has fought superman also, solomon grundy has fought superman, along with titus and none have proven to me that theyre even close to spiderman when it come to speed. So what was the point of who fight superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.