The "What If" Fight...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hellfire Jedah
Me and my cousin got into a discussion about Jedah (if he succeeds in his plans) VS Pyron (after he eats the universe and or not held back and uses all his power)

Who would win?

The REAL Jedah vs Full powered Pyron...lots of speculation but who do you think would have the better powers?

-Jedah has consumed all the souls and powers in God's creation and the Baby/Jedah has been completely revived.

-Pyron no longer chooses to fight using terrestrial combat and he has eaten everything in the universe.

GenomeFrozener
Jedah.

Burning thought
Jedah, Pyron can be as big as he likes, he has zero soul protection afaik

Sado22
"Jedah" is the name of a city in Saudi Arabia eek!

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by Sado22
"Jedah" is the name of a city in Saudi Arabia eek!

lol

Dark-Jaxx
I only have read a quote that says it is their destine to fight, so we cannot be too sure.

Pyron already shows incredible powers as a mortal, and his true power is unknown, and after devouring the universe and in effect, becoming the universe, his power will of course have increased.

Jedah's power was unknown before on many levels, we have no idea how strong he would be after going through with his plans.

So this is basically the fight between a God of Makai, and God of the human universe.

Hellfire Jedah
Seein as how Jedah has succeeded in his plans, he's prolly not eternal any more...maybe...

My cousin's argument is that it really doesn't matter how much power you can dish out if the guy you fightin is like literally a million times bigger than you, he could crush you before you have the chance to do anything...and beein so big yur opponent wouldn't even see you move even when he's right in yur face.

Any truf to that?

GenomeFrozener
Destroy and create dimensions FTW?

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Vampire Savior
Seein as how Jedah has succeeded in his plans, he's prolly not eternal any more...maybe...

My cousin's argument is that it really doesn't matter how much power you can dish out if the guy you fightin is like literally a million times bigger than you, he could crush you before you have the chance to do anything...and beein so big yur opponent wouldn't even see you move even when he's right in yur face.

Any truf to that? That depends. Pyron is faster from what is shown and is physically more powerful. But Jedah does have some form of Cosmic awareness like Pyron so he can prolly still see Pyron. So there is some truth to it. This is honestly too much of a speculation-based thread, neither Pyron or Jedah have shown to use their full power.

Makai is a pretty small dimension Genome.

Vampire Savior
Makai has gate ways to several other worlds and there are several trillion souls in it...that's more power than the entire universe.

Makai is alot bigger it's just that the Miasma is blocking er thing, but there are things outside of it.

Makai is not only the land but the dimension the land is in as well.

Dark-Jaxx
Makai has gate ways to several other worlds and there are several trillion souls in it...that's more power than the entire universe.

Makai is alot bigger it's just that the Miasma is blocking er thing, but there are things outside of it.

Makai is not only the land but the dimension the land is in as well. 1. Has gates to other worlds(which I assume means dimensions, in the case of Earth) means that Makai is uber powerful? And several trillion souls>entire universe? That is completely unfounded bullshit.

2. Prove how big Makai is. smile

There isn't actually any factual evidence Makai is bigger than what we know, there are walls around it, but we really have no idea what is outside them do we? Hell, we don't even have any real proof there is anything outside them.

3. Makai is the land and the sea that surrounds it. Saying it is any bigger is speculation.

Burning thought
V2D is right, the land and sea is all that there is of the Makai Jedah took souls from at least, the dimension is very small, the area he took souls from is very small, bigger then Earth by a grand amount but still small when look at dimensions, like Jedah own made diension with his castle in it, another small dimension.

Dark Shenron
Pyron gets his soul eaten by Jedah just like everyone and everything else, thus, Jedah becomes even more powerful.

Vampire Savior
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
1. Has gates to other worlds(which I assume means dimensions, in the case of Earth) means that Makai is uber powerful? Obviously you aint read shit bout the gates in Makai. One completely destroyed Jedah (that's alot of power) and gave Demetri infinite power in order to go toe to toe wit Belail for several days straight. The gates are so powerful that it would destroy lesser DS if they came close.

And several trillion souls>entire universe? That is completely unfounded bullshit.It's kinda lookin like you unfamiliar wit Darkstalkers...
there are a couple billion people in the world and the only things that live in the ENTIRE human universe, yet there are several trillion Makai beast, a couple hundred or thousand (don't remember) are B class, which can solo the human race, then there's A class and A+.

You can thank Pyron for the shortage of livin creatures in the Human world.

2. Prove how big Makai is. smileWhat? I don't know ho big it is, I just know it's bigger than what you sayin.

There isn't actually any factual evidence Makai is bigger than what we know.We DON'T KNOW how big it is. All we know is that the land in side the Maisma called Matairiku (which everyone thinks is Makai for some reason) is several hundred times the area of all the continents of Earth. It is said the not even the emperor (Belial) knows how far Makai is and seeing as how we know he's Omnipresent that's gotta be huge. Matairiku is the land NOT Makai.

there are walls around it, but we really have no idea what is outside them do we?Thing is, no one has ever reached the walls, we don't even know how far the walls are from the mainland. All evidence points to it being infinitely far seein as how its beyond ENDLESS oceans. Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Hell, we don't even have any real proof there is anything outside them. Rikuo's sister race is beyond the Miasma...I said that like fittyleven times already.

3. Makai is the land and the sea that surrounds it. Saying it is any bigger is speculation. Makai is the Dimension the land, sea and Maisma is in. I don't know what so hard to comprehend 'bout that, must be the drugs in the neighborhoods these days.

Vampire Savior
Originally posted by Burning thought
V2D is right, the land and sea is all that there is of the Makai Jedah took souls from at least, the dimension is very small That's assumin there is nothin byond the Maiasma, which you don't know and I do. Originally posted by Burning thought
the area he took souls from is very small, bigger then Earth by a grand amount but still small]That aint the point, it's what's in the space which was trillion of creatures. Not how big the space is, The area could go on to infinity but it would be powerless if it only had a couple souls in it. Originally posted by Burning thought
when look at dimensions, like Jedah own made diension with his castle in it, another small dimension. If you tryin to say that the Majigin is small you would be wrong cuz Jedah can make small dimensions wit out a soul, his Super is a good example.

Dark-Jaxx
Obviously you aint read shit bout the gates in Makai. One completely destroyed Jedah (that's alot of power) and gave Demetri infinite power in order to go toe to toe wit Belail for several days straight. The gates are so powerful that it would destroy lesser DS if they came close.

It's kinda lookin like you unfamiliar wit Darkstalkers...
there are a couple billion people in the world and the only things that live in the ENTIRE human universe, yet there are several trillion Makai beast, a couple hundred or thousand (don't remember) are B class, which can solo the human race, then there's A class and A+.

You can thank Pyron for the shortage of livin creatures in the Human world.

What? I don't know ho big it is, I just know it's bigger than what you sayin.

We DON'T KNOW how big it is. All we know is that the land in side the Maisma called Matairiku (which everyone thinks is Makai for some reason) is several hundred times the area of all the continents of Earth. It is said the not even the emperor (Belial) knows how far Makai is and seeing as how we know he's Omnipresent that's gotta be huge. Matairiku is the land NOT Makai.

Thing is, no one has ever reached the walls, we don't even know how far the walls are from the mainland. All evidence points to it being infinitely far seein as how its beyond ENDLESS oceans. Rikuo's sister race is beyond the Miasma...I said that like fittyleven times already.

Makai is the Dimension the land, sea and Maisma is in. I don't know what so hard to comprehend 'bout that, must be the drugs in the neighborhoods these days. 1. And name ONE durability feat of Jedah besides the one which involved him being annihilated? Simply saying,"He's Jedah!!! He must be super durable!!! Doesn't cut it. Belial is powerful, but he has no feats which put him above the entire universe in power at all. His feats include a force field which would shield him from the sun, being able to kill 100 Makai nobles with a swing of his arm, being able to send things through other dimensions with the power of the Scalephoton(which killed him btw), and that's about it I think. I may of forgot some but whatever, he has no universal feats.

2. I am very familiar with Darkstalkers. There's only a few billion in the DS universe? Then where did Pyron find all the rich, lively planets to devour? Or are you saying Pyron ate all the planets with life already? If so, well then I guess Pyron is more powerful than Makai then. smile

And that is disproved by Pyron's words in the ending when he proclaims wishes to devour the Andromeda, if there was no more life in the universe, why devour it at all?

And humans are like...Weak, so yeah, I reckon a B rank like Rikuo, Sasquatch, or Bishamon could solo all the humans. Easily in fact.

3. But we DON'T KNOW, so assuming it is bigger than the human universe is BS. Belial has claimed to be omnipresent and omniscient, clearly he is not, he did not forsee Demitri's attack on him which eventually cost his life. So Belial can claim whatever the hell he wants. He overrated his own power and died because of it. And it is also disproved since he has no idea how big Makai is, Omnipresence and Omniscience would allow him to know, but he doesn't.

4. Hyperbole. Many things in fiction and real life have been claimed to be "endless", if it were truly endless, there would be no walls. Do you know how big the universe is? Gigantic, it took Pyron, who is a proven many times FTL being, 3 years to go from one side of the universe to the other. So we can't assume Makai is even near as big as the universe.

5. I am well aware of what Makai is. My basic argument is we don't know what is beyond the Miasma, so we can't assume it at all equals the size of the universe.

Darkstorm Zero
Since it's speculation based on vagueness, how can either side prove how big Makai is?

http://www.k7no.com/not_this_again_edited-1.jpg

Vampire Savior
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Since it's speculation based on vagueness, how can either side prove how big Makai is?

http://www.k7no.com/not_this_again_edited-1.jpg Thank you guy, that is my point Except I never gave a definitive size, I just said it wasn't small.

CUZ I DON'T KNOW HOW BIG IT IS!!! Nor can I proove it

Dark-Jaxx
Thank you guy, that is my point Except I never gave a definitive size, I just said it wasn't small.

CUZ I DON'T KNOW HOW BIG IT IS!!! Nor can I proove it Oh it was not my intention to tell you Makai is small, it is huge, the land itself is several hundred times larger than Earth. I just said that until proven, it is not as big as our universe.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero

http://www.k7no.com/not_this_again_edited-1.jpg This entire fight is based on speculation DSZ. stick out tongue

Vampire Savior
1. And name ONE durability feat of Jedah besides the one which involved him being annihilated? Simply saying,"He's Jedah!!! He must be super durable!!! Doesn't cut it. Belial is powerful, but he has no feats which put him above the entire universe in power at all. His feats include a force field which would shield him from the sun, being able to kill 100 Makai nobles with a swing of his arm, being able to send things through other dimensions with the power of the Scalephoton(which killed him btw), and that's about it I think. I may of forgot some but whatever, he has no universal feats.

2. I am very familiar with Darkstalkers. There's only a few billion in the DS universe? Then where did Pyron find all the rich, lively planets to devour? Or are you saying Pyron ate all the planets with life already? If so, well then I guess Pyron is more powerful than Makai then. smile

And that is disproved by Pyron's words in the ending when he proclaims wishes to devour the Andromeda, if there was no more life in the universe, why devour it at all?

And humans are like...Weak, so yeah, I reckon a B rank like Rikuo, Sasquatch, or Bishamon could solo all the humans. Easily in fact.

3. But we DON'T KNOW, so assuming it is bigger than the human universe is BS. Belial has claimed to be omnipresent and omniscient, clearly he is not, he did not forsee Demitri's attack on him which eventually cost his life. So Belial can claim whatever the hell he wants. He overrated his own power and died because of it. And it is also disproved since he has no idea how big Makai is, Omnipresence and Omniscience would allow him to know, but he doesn't.

4. Hyperbole. Many things in fiction and real life have been claimed to be "endless", if it were truly endless, there would be no walls. Do you know how big the universe is? Gigantic, it took Pyron, who is a proven many times FTL being, 3 years to go from one side of the universe to the other. So we can't assume Makai is even near as big as the universe.

5. I am well aware of what Makai is. My basic argument is we don't know what is beyond the Miasma, so we can't assume it at all equals the size of the universe. Just a few things I would like to address

-Jedah has no durability, he's made entirely outta blood. He's not at all durable (at least i don't think so) all I meant was it destroyed him so badly, it took'im like 100 yrs to come back together.

-Never said the gate it's self was stronger than the WHOLE universe, just that it adds to Makai's power. Also, I think it shows real power for Belail to go through all that shit and in the end killed by no one else's power but his own, not to mention it took'im nearly 100 yrs to die after the incident.

-Pyron traveled the entire universe, then came back to Earth, that must mean that everything else in the universe aint even worthy enough to be mentioned or that Earth is the strongest point in the universe, and what do you know, the only reason he came to Earth was cuz it had Darkstalkers on it, which Makai is full of.

-Belail never claimed to be omnipresent and omniscient...that's what the faq says. Hell, in the comic Belail acts like Ryu, he IS powerful but he him self doesn't think so, he thinks he's got to the position he's in through hard work. It's the exact opposite. And Belail dying by breaking the gate and not for seeing Demetri's attack is bad writing IMO, cuz he can't for see Demetri's attack yet he for sees the same Demetri that fought him get curbed by Morrigan at full power. Now Belial gets killed later WAAAAY after the fight wit demetri that goes on for several days, yet Morrigan erases the same Demetri in moments. Either it's bad writing or Morrigan is leagues above Belial.

-Not every planet Pyron eats has life on it (Pyron doesn't eat just planets either, 1 of pyron's nick name is the "Devourer of Stars) and not every planet Pyron fights on gets destroyed. I think he can deprive the planet of life or worthy life (seeing as how in his DS2 ending humans are still on it even after it's around is fingers) and fly away or wear it as rings.

-Last but not least...dude I NEVER said it was as big as the human universe, hell it may not even be the size of a galaxy. All I said was no one knows how big it is, so calling it small would be wrong, especially how we don't even know how big what's inside the Maiasma is, hell you got endless chasms, endless seas, moving forest, and etc. the Maisma could be playing some kind of optical illusion and be infinitely far away or right in front of you. All I said was, you can't call it small just like I can't call it big, no one knows.

Dark-Jaxx
Just a few things I would like to address

-Jedah has no durability, he's made entirely outta blood. He's not at all durable (at least i don't think so) all I meant was it destroyed him so badly, it took'im like 100 yrs to come back together.

-Never said the gate it's self was stronger than the WHOLE universe, just that it adds to Makai's power. Also, I think it shows real power for Belail to go through all that shit and in the end killed by no one else's power but his own, not to mention it took'im nearly 100 yrs to die after the incident.

-Pyron traveled the entire universe, then came back to Earth, that must mean that everything else in the universe aint even worthy enough to be mentioned or that Earth is the strongest point in the universe, and what do you know, the only reason he came to Earth was cuz it had Darkstalkers on it, which Makai is full of.

-Belail never claimed to be omnipresent and omniscient...that's what the faq says. Hell, in the comic Belail acts like Ryu, he IS powerful but he him self doesn't think so, he thinks he's got to the position he's in through hard work. It's the exact opposite. And Belail dying by breaking the gate and not for seeing Demetri's attack is bad writing IMO, cuz he can't for see Demetri's attack yet he for sees the same Demetri that fought him get curbed by Morrigan at full power. Now Belial gets killed later WAAAAY after the fight wit demetri that goes on for several days, yet Morrigan erases the same Demetri in moments. Either it's bad writing or Morrigan is leagues above Belial.

-Not every planet Pyron eats has life on it (Pyron doesn't eat just planets either, 1 of pyron's nick name is the "Devourer of Stars) and not every planet Pyron fights on gets destroyed. I think he can deprive the planet of life or worthy life (seeing as how in his DS2 ending humans are still on it even after it's around is fingers) and fly away or wear it as rings.

-Last but not least...dude I NEVER said it was as big as the human universe, hell it may not even be the size of a galaxy. All I said was no one knows how big it is, so calling it small would be wrong, especially how we don't even know how big what's inside the Maiasma is, hell you got endless chasms, endless seas, moving forest, and etc. the Maisma could be playing some kind of optical illusion and be infinitely far away or right in front of you. All I said was, you can't call it small just like I can't call it big, no one knows. 1. Yes destroying him is some kinda super uber feat? erm

2. Well Belial only has had one fight with an amped Demitri. But he was still killed by his own power.

3. He came to Earth 65 million years ago and created the Huitzil to watch it for him and inform him when it was ripe, as that planet had potential for alot of power as Pyron has said. He then raced toward Earth and plunged into the Atlantic I think, which killed Rikuo's race. And granted, even in Pyron's weakened mortal form, he was able to completely b!tch all the Darkstalker's but Demitri, who was the most powerful living Darkstalker on the planet at the time(Morrigan was second, Donavan was 3rd).

4. Yes he has. When he found Morrigan, he said sumthin like,"Using my omniscience, I have forseen every possible fate for this one." and then chose the one that would benefit her most. Well Demitri was amped when he fought Belial.

5. Granted. But he prefers ones rich in life force. And in DS2, we see humans saying sumthin about severe climate changes, nothing about them being alive after wearing the ring. Also, when has it been claimed Pyron has eaten stars? Just outta curiosity.

6. Exactly. But you DID say it was more powerful than the entire universe, based on pretty much nothing. Even Pyron has not explored the entire universe.

Vampire Savior
1. Yes destroying him is some kinda super uber feat? erm Hell yeah, a Demetri empowered Pyron failed to do so.

3. He came to Earth 65 million years ago and created the Huitzil to watch it for him and inform him when it was ripe, as that planet had potential for alot of power as Pyron has said. He then raced toward Earth and plunged into the Atlantic I think, which killed Rikuo's race. And granted, even in Pyron's weakened mortal form, he was able to completely b!tch all the Darkstalker's but Demitri, who was the most powerful living Darkstalker on the planet at the time(Morrigan was second, Donavan was 3rd). Pyron only fought Demetri, dude came outta the ocean and the 1st fight he got into...he lost. As sucky as that sounds, that's what happened...he shouldn't have played around or the writers need to do a better job.

4. Yes he has. When he found Morrigan, he said sumthin like,"Using my omniscience, I have forseen every possible fate for this one." and then chose the one that would benefit her most. Well Demitri was amped when he fought Belial. Yeah yur right, it was that one time he said...

"Through my eye's of omniscience. I have foreseen all of her possible futures. Every happenstance...every coincidence every choice and feasible coincidence, I have witnessed and weighed."

5. Granted. But he prefers ones rich in life force. And in DS2, we see humans saying sumthin about severe climate changes, nothing about them being alive after wearing the ring. Also, when has it been claimed Pyron has eaten stars? Just outta curiosity. Yeah, that's the thing, when they were talkin 'bout the climate they were already around his finger. Not havin the animations for the endins really misconstrued the endin...ALOT.

6. Exactly. But you DID say it was more powerful than the entire universe, based on pretty much nothing. Even Pyron has not explored the entire universe. Makai is stronger, you take all the Makai beast VS all the humans and aliens left and I'm pretty sure Makai is gonna win.

Dark-Jaxx
Hell yeah, a Demetri empowered Pyron failed to do so.

Pyron only fought Demetri, dude came outta the ocean and the 1st fight he got into...he lost. As sucky as that sounds, that's what happened...he shouldn't have played around or the writers need to do a better job.

Yeah yur right, it was that one time he said...

"Through my eye's of omniscience. I have foreseen all of her possible futures. Every happenstance...every coincidence every choice and feasible coincidence, I have witnessed and weighed."

Yeah, that's the thing, when they were talkin 'bout the climate they were already around his finger. Not havin the animations for the endins really misconstrued the endin...ALOT.

Makai is stronger, you take all the Makai beast VS all the humans and aliens left and I'm pretty sure Makai is gonna win. 1. A Pyron empowered Demitri you mean. big grin And Demitri has no real attacks that can totally annihilate a foe, since Jedah has excellent healing powers. And also, there is no real proof that Demitri absorbed true form Pyron's power, or just Mortal Pyron, in fact it is kinda obvious it was only Mortal, as true form Pyron has the power of countless galaxies at his disposal and Demitri never showed to have that kinda output of power.

2. Hmmm you are right, I am confusing canon with the OVA lol. But actually he also fought Bishamon, and in the fight Pyron separated the armor from him.

3. Yay.

4. That ending isn't on youtube, in vgmuseum it doesn't show them to be alive after absorbing it though.

5. Really? Cause I am pretty sure Pyron's true power alone could solo all of Makai with the exception of Jedah. And you have no idea how powerful some aliens in the universe are at all. There is no grounds to say Makai is more powerful than the universe other than pure speculation.

Vampire Savior
1. A Pyron empowered Demitri you mean. big grin Smart ass big grin
And also, there is no real proof that Demitri absorbed true form Pyron's power, or just Mortal Pyron, in fact it is kinda obvious it was only Mortal, as true form Pyron has the power of countless galaxies at his disposal and Demitri never showed to have that kinda output of power. So what, you think Pyron cut his true power out and hid it some where out side of his body?

4. That ending isn't on youtube, in vgmuseum it doesn't show them to be alive after absorbing it though. Well, it goes like...the humans make the comment and it zooms out to the planet around his finger...actually rotates too.

5. Really? Cause I am pretty sure Pyron's true power alone could solo all of Makai with the exception of Jedah..Damm'it! Except Pyron and Jedah...

Altho Morrigan at full power can kill them both at their KNOWN levels of power.

And you have no idea how powerful some aliens in the universe are at all. There is no grounds to say Makai is more powerful than the universe other than pure speculation. If there were other powerful aliens, Pyron would have fought'em.

Vampire Savior
Also, when has it been claimed Pyron has eaten stars? Just outta curiosity.
I didn't want you to think I was tryin to dodge this...I just wanted to remember where exactly it was...

Some where on Shoryuken.com in the DS thread, it was stated by Saiki and a few others. Altho I WOULD NOT beleive er thing Saiki and the gang was talkin about in that thread, I was yung and dumb to DS as well.

But the thread IS very helpful, I will see if I can get a link or even find the thread.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Here it is...

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=154458

Dark-Jaxx
Smart ass big grin
So what, you think Pyron cut his true power out and hid it some where out side of his body?

Well, it goes like...the humans make the comment and it zooms out to the planet around his finger...actually rotates too.

Damm'it! Except Pyron and Jedah...

Altho Morrigan at full power can kill them both at their KNOWN levels of power.

If there were other powerful aliens, Pyron would have fought'em. 1. cool

2. Sumthin like that, or he can manually lower his own power.

3. I see. Kewl. This actually shows pretty good matter manipulation on Pyron's part.

4. Lulz.

Morrigan at full power is a general unknown, and it can be argued that Jedah at his level of power he would of had after completing his plans would be stronger.

5. Not true. Pyron himself hasn't explored the entire universe, even he doesn't know everything that is out there. He hasn't even explored the Anromeda, and even expressed a hope their was powerful beings there to challenge him.

Vampire Savior
2. Sumthin like that, or he can manually lower his own power I do not agree wit that...at all, I have seen no proof of that.

Morrigan at full power is a general unknown, and it can be argued that Jedah at his level of power he would of had after completing his plans would be stronger. Well, Belail said that if she were to reach full power not even jedah could stop her...in so many words.

Now if jedah succeeds in his plans and Pyron fights for real, it's pretty much unknown.

5. Not true. Pyron himself hasn't explored the entire universe, even he doesn't know everything that is out there. He hasn't even explored the Anromeda, and even expressed a hope their was powerful beings there to challenge him. By that endin Pyron would already be dead. I think Pyron pretty much explored all the spots that interested him, which is why in his DS2 endin he claims to be the ruler of the universe AFTER he killed the DS.

Frisky Dingo
There is no winner....

Even if it was regular Jedah VS regular Pyron because every single 1 of Jedahs feats he accomplished while in a severely weakened state. He had just come 2-gether after b-ing destroyed. And every single 1 of Pyrons feats he did while well....lallygagging. He has never been serious even win he is HUGE.

And this whole thing Jedah BFRing him isn't 100% true, Pyron has never been shown at full power, we have no idea if he can actually travel in and out of dimensions, the guy didn't even no Makai existed. If he did he might have gone there instead because yes, Pyron did actually wipe out all worthy foes N the universe. N his intro N DS 2 he calls Earth the "final frontier" and after that he would be king. Now I'm not saying he killed every thing N the universe, just saying he killed every thing that could prove to B a challenge.

Also, saying Jedah will win because he killed Demetri/Pyron is erroneous as well, they fought but they never finished. The thing with him killing Demetri came from a drama CD which has yet to be said canon.

Sooooo....Anita isn't in DS3/VS2

Demetri is still alive

and 9 times out of 10, Morrigan will be the one to kill Jedah.

And that's all I have to say about that. Just imagine if SFIV does well we might get a DSIV and an RSIII. Can't wait 4 that.

Vampire Savior
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
There is no winner....

Even if it was regular Jedah VS regular Pyron because every single 1 of Jedahs feats he accomplished while in a severely weakened state. He had just come 2-gether after b-ing destroyed. And every single 1 of Pyrons feats he did while well....lallygagging. He has never been serious even win he is HUGE.

And this whole thing Jedah BFRing him isn't 100% true, Pyron has never been shown at full power, we have no idea if he can actually travel in and out of dimensions, the guy didn't even no Makai existed. If he did he might have gone there instead because yes, Pyron did actually wipe out all worthy foes N the universe. N his intro N DS 2 he calls Earth the "final frontier" and after that he would be king. Now I'm not saying he killed every thing N the universe, just saying he killed every thing that could prove to B a challenge.

Also, saying Jedah will win because he killed Demetri/Pyron is erroneous as well, they fought but they never finished. The thing with him killing Demetri came from a drama CD which has yet to be said canon.

Sooooo....Anita isn't in DS3/VS2

Demetri is still alive

and 9 times out of 10, Morrigan will be the one to kill Jedah.

And that's all I have to say about that. Just imagine if SFIV does well we might get a DSIV and an RSIII. Can't wait 4 that. So you mean to tell me that now even regular Jedah can't beat regular Pyron and vise-versa. I guess that kinda means Pyron is actually stronger than we thought and so is Jedah. Thanx for reminding me, I tend to forget that Jedah was weak in DSIII. This only adds to his awesomeness and it also shows that we may never know just how powerful Pyron is, altho we got more than enuff feats to put'im in a high scaled VS match at his "fun time" lvls. laughing out loud

And I read some where that the Drama CD was canon....I think. Man, I can't wait for that DS art book to come, they say its a SFEC equivalent.

Diamond Kisses

Diamond Kisses
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/2241/facepalm2ic7copyrl2.jpg

Vampire Savior
????????

Diamond Kisses
Wouldnt you want to know flirt

Vampire Savior
Yes, I would.

Dark-Jaxx
I do not agree wit that...at all, I have seen no proof of that.

Well, Belail said that if she were to reach full power not even jedah could stop her...in so many words.

Now if jedah succeeds in his plans and Pyron fights for real, it's pretty much unknown.

By that endin Pyron would already be dead. I think Pyron pretty much explored all the spots that interested him, which is why in his DS2 endin he claims to be the ruler of the universe AFTER he killed the DS. 1. There has been no proof at all exactly how Pyron weakened himself, my guess is as good as yours.

2. Kay...And Jedah's full power is entirely unknown, oh, and Jedah at that point had not achieved his full potential, absorbing the human dimension and shit I mean.

Dur.

3. Yeah, but the people who made him still said that he still has not explored the Andromeda yet. Why lie? All the spots that he knows of, Pyron is not Omniscient. And he can claim to be ruler of the universe all he wants, he has claimed to be all powerful, yet is not(as far as we know).

Vampire Savior
1. There has been no proof at all exactly how Pyron weakened himself, my guess is as good as yours. Dude he powered down. That's like Android 17 powerin down before he was eaten by Cell and then sayin cuz 17 wasn't at his best when Cell ate'im he doesn't have all of 17's power.

2. Kay...And Jedah's full power is entirely unknown, oh, and Jedah at that point had not achieved his full potential, absorbing the human dimension and shit I mean.

Dur. Alls I'm sayin is Jedah at fullpower but has yet to suced in his plans will loose to Morrigan, Morrigan is the only character who at fullpower can take on any DS character and win, for sure.

3. Yeah, but the people who made him still said that he still has not explored the Andromeda yet. Why lie? All the spots that he knows of, Pyron is not Omniscient. And he can claim to be ruler of the universe all he wants, he has claimed to be all powerful, yet is not(as far as we know). He went to Andromeda cuz...

1.Earth had more promise and stronger foes. Pyron cleared that whole damn univerese of any real power. Pyron would go to Andomeda cuz he would have no choice.

2.That endin is X-TREMLY non canon, not only did the endin never happen but he was never even in that game canonly. The creators just threw that endin together cuz he had to have one.

Dark-Jaxx
Dude he powered down. That's like Android 17 powerin down before he was eaten by Cell and then sayin cuz 17 wasn't at his best when Cell ate'im he doesn't have all of 17's power.

Alls I'm sayin is Jedah at fullpower but has yet to suced in his plans will loose to Morrigan, Morrigan is the only character who at fullpower can take on any DS character and win, for sure.

He went to Andromeda cuz...

1.Earth had more promise and stronger foes. Pyron cleared that whole damn univerese of any real power. Pyron would go to Andomeda cuz he would have no choice.

2.That endin is X-TREMLY non canon, not only did the endin never happen but he was never even in that game canonly. The creators just threw that endin together cuz he had to have one. 1. Prove it. You have no evidence to support any of this. How he powered down is very vague, we only know he did it to make himself on equal footing with the Dsers.

2. Prove it. Belial can say whatever the hell he wants, no matter how much he wishes he was, he was not Omniscient. Belial had no knowledge of Pyron's existence, nor was he aware that Jedah had a plan that would give him new power.

3. Prove it. He hasn't explored all of the universe, you have no proof at all he cleared it of all real power.

Vampire Savior
1. Prove it. You have no evidence to support any of this. How he powered down is very vague, we only know he did it to make himself on equal footing with the Dsers. Well, you prove yur argument. My argument at the very least is more logical and simple. I have no proof but it makes more sense.

2. Prove it. Belial can say whatever the hell he wants, no matter how much he wishes he was, he was not Omniscient. Belial had no knowledge of Pyron's existence, nor was he aware that Jedah had a plan that would give him new power. Pyron is not phuckin wit Belial, dude could kill Jedah FOR SURE in 1 move. Pyron could never do that. And Belail is equal to or might be even weaker than a full powered Morrigan. The chick was an S class DS as baby. As a baby she could kill Demetri. Belail aint Omniscient but he's smart enuff to know what his foes can and cannot do. He wouldn't put her her in a position to rule if he knew she couldn't adequately defend herself, he aint Omniscient but he's smart enuff to be damn near which is pretty good. Even if Jedah had succeeded in his plans he wouldn't be THAT MUCH stronger. Jedah + all the power of Makai wont be enuff to beat Belial. Hell, Belail had to beat every worthy foe in Makai to reach the top. He WAS Makai. Which is why Jedah didn't succeed and now Morrigan has taken his place, Jedah still wont succeed.

3. Prove it. He hasn't explored all of the universe, you have no proof at all he cleared it of all real power. No, I didn't say he explored the WHOLE universe (he did travel to the furthest corners tho), he had no need to.

Dude, after he kills off the DS he says he is now king, ruler of the universe, no one else can stop him. Earth and the DS were last on the to do list. After he beats the DS he just goes about eatin the rest of the universes. That's in his endin, the DS2 endin, a game he was in canonly.

Dark-Jaxx
Well, you prove yur argument. My argument at the very least is more logical and simple. I have no proof but it makes more sense.

Pyron is not phuckin wit Belial, dude could kill Jedah FOR SURE in 1 move. Pyron could never do that. And Belail is equal to or might be even weaker than a full powered Morrigan. The chick was an S class DS as baby. As a baby she could kill Demetri. Belail aint Omniscient but he's smart enuff to know what his foes can and cannot do. He wouldn't put her her in a position to rule if he knew she couldn't adequately defend herself, he aint Omniscient but he's smart enuff to be damn near which is pretty good. Even if Jedah had succeeded in his plans he wouldn't be THAT MUCH stronger. Jedah + all the power of Makai wont be enuff to beat Belial. Hell, Belail had to beat every worthy foe in Makai to reach the top. He WAS Makai. Which is why Jedah didn't succeed and now Morrigan has taken his place, Jedah still wont succeed.

No, I didn't say he explored the WHOLE universe (he did travel to the furthest corners tho), he had no need to.

Dude, after he kills off the DS he says he is now king, ruler of the universe, no one else can stop him. Earth and the DS were last on the to do list. After he beats the DS he just goes about eatin the rest of the universes. That's in his endin, the DS2 endin, a game he was in canonly. 1. Neither arguments can be proven. At all. How his body was transformed into a mortal shell is very vague.

2. Pyron can't kill Jedah in one move? Lol, PROVE IT. Jedah has NO durability feats AT ALL. Full powered Morrigan has NOTHING to say she is stronger than Jedah, Belial, OR Pyron. Sure, Belial said that Morrigan was stronger than Jedah...But Belial was an idiot who thought too highly of his own "omniscience." When it all came down to it...Belial ended up killing himself. He wouldn't be that much stronger? By your own words, Belial is Makai. If Jedah absorbed Makai, he would be Makai. Jedah, would be BELIAL in essence, oh wait, he would be more, he was going to absorb the human world too. Belial can destroy 100 Makai nobles with one arm. Jedah devoured every living thing in Makai's soul with a gesture. Their powerlevels are not as far apart as you would like to believe.

3. Pyron can say whatever he wants, Pyron I admit is VERY arrogant. Pyron isn't omniscient either.

Vampire Savior
1. Neither arguments can be proven. At all. How his body was transformed into a mortal shell is very vague.Dude, he just shrunk, the power is still there, he just can't use it.

2. Pyron can't kill Jedah in one move? Lol, PROVE IT. Jedah has NO durability feats AT ALL. He has 1 durability feat, he sucked all the power from Makai and held it within'im for a few minutes before he blew up and really, do you need durability feats when you can regenerate from ANYTHING.

Full powered Morrigan has NOTHING to say she is stronger than Jedah, Belial, OR Pyron. Sure, Belial said that Morrigan was stronger than Jedah...But Belial was an idiot who thought too highly of his own "omniscience." When it all came down to it...Belial ended up killing himself. What? Belial wouldn't have said it if it wasn't true. He wouldn't pick some regular old sucubuss to be heir if she wasn't stronger than him. I think the creators wanted the MAIN DAMN CHARACTER to be the best so they said it through Belial. Now nothin Belial says is true cuz he killed himself even tho er thing he said is... well...TRUE or comin true.

He wouldn't be that much stronger? By your own words, Belial is Makai. If Jedah absorbed Makai, he would be Makai. Jedah, would be BELIAL in essence, That will NEVER happen. You see, in his endin he absorbs Makai after Demetri, Morrigan and Belail are dead. Suceedin in his plans would be pretty easy if all the "big dogs" aint there to stop you. You seen what happened when he tried the 1st time, he got vaporized.

oh wait, he would be more, he was going to absorb the human world too. Belial can destroy 100 Makai nobles with one arm. Jedah devoured every living thing in Makai's soul with a gesture. Their powerlevels are not as far apart as you would like to believe.What? he doesn't want to absorb the human world, he just wants to destroy it, he could care less about the beings and power on the other side, well except for the run away Makai beings a.k.a the DarkStalkers. And Jedah devourin er livin bein wit a getsure was great except they ALL equal fodder compared to the actual characters in the game. And why would Belail even attempt to eat ALL his people, there his people and he loves them like his children? And Jedah doin all that doesn't change the fact that he can STILL be killed by Belial in 1 move.

3. Pyron can say whatever he wants, Pyron I admit is VERY arrogant. Pyron isn't omniscient either. Still, from what Frisky said he says the game calls Earth the final frontier for Pyron. I can't proove that, but I don't think it's a lie.

And Pyron is like a Kagillion years old, I think he knows whats what and whose who. I don't think Pryon even underestimated Demetri, I think he decided to go into that fight on what he thought was equal terms knowin full well that he could die. He just wanted the thrill.

Dark-Jaxx
Dude, he just shrunk, the power is still there, he just can't use it.

He has 1 durability feat, he sucked all the power from Makai and held it within'im for a few minutes before he blew up and really, do you need durability feats when you can regenerate from ANYTHING.

What? Belial wouldn't have said it if it wasn't true. He wouldn't pick some regular old sucubuss to be heir if she wasn't stronger than him. I think the creators wanted the MAIN DAMN CHARACTER to be the best so they said it through Belial. Now nothin Belial says is true cuz he killed himself even tho er thing he said is... well...TRUE or comin true.

That will NEVER happen. You see, in his endin he absorbs Makai after Demetri, Morrigan and Belail are dead. Suceedin in his plans would be pretty easy if all the "big dogs" aint there to stop you. You seen what happened when he tried the 1st time, he got vaporized.

What? he doesn't want to absorb the human world, he just wants to destroy it, he could care less about the beings and power on the other side, well except for the run away Makai beings a.k.a the DarkStalkers. And Jedah devourin er livin bein wit a getsure was great except they ALL equal fodder compared to the actual characters in the game. And why would Belail even attempt to eat ALL his people, there his people and he loves them like his children? And Jedah doin all that doesn't change the fact that he can STILL be killed by Belial in 1 move.

Still, from what Frisky said he says the game calls Earth the final frontier for Pyron. I can't proove that, but I don't think it's a lie.

And Pyron is like a Kagillion years old, I think he knows whats what and whose who. I don't think Pryon even underestimated Demetri, I think he decided to go into that fight on what he thought was equal terms knowin full well that he could die. He just wanted the thrill. 1. Okay. Then prove it. smile And he can't use his power? Then why would Demitri be able to by absorbing mortal Pyron?

2. That's not a durability feat. That's an absorption feat. Storm was able to absorb Eternity's essence in Marvel Comics, does she have the durability to take all of Eternity's power?

3. Belial said she was very powerful. But fact is, Belial is also a fallible 2nd party character at best, maybe even 3rd. His word is not fact, as has been shown. Oh and...Demitri is the main character. Makes sense really, since Morrigan has pretty much done NOTHING in the games. Hell, even in the OVA, Demitri was treated more like a main character than Morrigan. I am saying Belial's word is not FACT.

4. Are you sure about that? I was under the impression he wanted to remake ALL existence by absorbing it into the Majigen. They all equal fodder? BULLSHIT. Most of the characters in Darkstalkers are B+ ranked DSers. Donavan, Morrigan, Demitri, Mortal Pyron, and MAYBE Jon Talbain(and that is a stretch) are A class, with Jedah and full power Pyron being the only ones who could be considered S class, although Demitri probably reaches this level when he absorbed Mortal Pyron. Belial's best "feat" is being able to kill 100 Makai nobles with one blow of his arm, whereas Jedah totally wiped out Makai with a gesture is my point. And he can be killed by that one move...Which at half power killed Belial. Some move. haermm

5. I would like to see this actually. Cause if that is true...Well going by that Pyron has absorbed the rest of the power in the universe. no expression

6. Pyron is roughly 200,000,000 years old I think. The universe is HUGE. Even Pyron probably has not explored all of it. And Pyron is arrogant dude, like many characters who get used to being a "God" he thinks too highly of his own power.

Vampire Savior
1. Okay. Then prove it. smile And he can't use his power? Then why would Demitri be able to by absorbing mortal Pyron?

2. That's not a durability feat. That's an absorption feat. Storm was able to absorb Eternity's essence in Marvel Comics, does she have the durability to take all of Eternity's power?

3. Belial said she was very powerful. But fact is, Belial is also a fallible 2nd party character at best, maybe even 3rd. His word is not fact, as has been shown. Oh and...Demitri is the main character. Makes sense really, since Morrigan has pretty much done NOTHING in the games. Hell, even in the OVA, Demitri was treated more like a main character than Morrigan. I am saying Belial's word is not FACT.

4. Are you sure about that? I was under the impression he wanted to remake ALL existence by absorbing it into the Majigen. They all equal fodder? BULLSHIT. Most of the characters in Darkstalkers are B+ ranked DSers. Donavan, Morrigan, Demitri, Mortal Pyron, and MAYBE Jon Talbain(and that is a stretch) are A class, with Jedah and full power Pyron being the only ones who could be considered S class, although Demitri probably reaches this level when he absorbed Mortal Pyron. Belial's best "feat" is being able to kill 100 Makai nobles with one blow of his arm, whereas Jedah totally wiped out Makai with a gesture is my point. And he can be killed by that one move...Which at half power killed Belial. Some move. haermm

5. I would like to see this actually. Cause if that is true...Well going by that Pyron has absorbed the rest of the power in the universe. no expression

6. Pyron is roughly 200,000,000 years old I think. The universe is HUGE. Even Pyron probably has not explored all of it. And Pyron is arrogant dude, like many characters who get used to being a "God" he thinks too highly of his own power.

1. Prove that he separated his power and not do the most common thing...power down.

2.Which was really my point, he has no real durability. He doesn't need to be durable, he's made of liquid.

3.Belial's word IS FACT the creators made it so and yes, Morrigan is the main character, not Demetri. In the game Demetri is like Ken and Morrigan is Ryu, that much is clear and in the UDON comics and manga she has way more showins than Demetri.

4. You got it all wrong. Jedah wants to absorb Makai and put it into the Majigen. THEN destroy the human world wit Anita in it so that she can never grow up to stop him. After that the only existence left is the Majigen and Don't get me wrong, the other DS are powerful, but when compared to Demetri, Morrigan and Jedah...they are fodder, jedah could solo like 100 Talbains. And Jedah's DS 3 ending NEVER HAPPENED. That endin is a what if endin if all the DS were dead and no one was left to stop Jedah, then he would be able to do that. Hell, jedah couldn't even survive a gate that belail destroyed wit a half assed move. And the only way that half assed move killed belial was cuz he intentionally directed it at him self to cut off Demetri's power supply. He wanted to make sure no one ever used the power of the gate again so he sacrificed himself. How can you even attempt to refute the fact that Morrigan and Belial are the strongest when in ALL accounts it says so, neither character needs any feats cuz the creators meant for them to be the strongest. Just like Cloud is better than Seph even tho he lacks the feats to prove it.

5.Yes, but that ending never happened, yet another "what if". If he had succeeded in beatin Demetri there would have been nothin else for him to do.

6.O.K, Pyron might be arrogant but for good reason. I think when Pyron speaks, he knows what he's talkin 'bout.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.