dr manhattan vs molocule man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carnage52
both peak matter manips who takes this?

Nihilist
molecule man stomps ftw

Newjak
MM easily

carnage52
have either of you read watchmen?

Newjak
Originally posted by carnage52
have either of you read watchmen? I've read it

Nihilist
have either of you read watchmen?
yes many times.
do you know how powerful mm is?

Galan007
have either of you read watchmen? yeah. that's why i/we can say with absolute certainty, this is spite in mm's favor. thumb up

guy222
owen

Knowsbleed33
Owen slaughters.

Scoobless
Totally (my new word of the day)

occultdestroyer
Molocule Man FTW?

Endless Mike
MM

carnage52
Originally posted by Galan007
yeah. that's why i/we can say with absolute certainty, this is spite in mm's favor. thumb up you dont think jon could pull a single win.i forget to mention this isnt beyonder level mm but regular post retcon.

GalacticStorm
you dont think jon could pull a single win.i forget to mention this isnt beyonder level mm but regular post retcon.

There was a lot of talk about what Dr M could possibly do and what he had planned but nothing much greater than herald level was actually pulled off on panel.

Great character though.

carnage52
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
There was a lot of talk about what Dr M could possibly do and what he had planned but nothing much greater than herald level was actually pulled off on panel.

Great character though. liked rorschach better myself.

Endrict Nuul
MM in spite.

Galan007
you dont think jon could pull a single win. nothing dr. m did was > surfer level, imo. so no.

i forget to mention this isnt beyonder level mm but regular post retcon. that's the version i was using anyway. smile

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Galan007
nothing dr. m did was > surfer level, imo. so no.

He didn't even get to that level. In theory he was probably Surfer level but outside of teleporting and reforming he hardly rose above Magneto's abilities.

Galan007
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
He didn't even get to that level. In theory he was probably Surfer level but outside of teleporting and reforming he hardly rose above Magneto's abilities. true.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.