Superman and Batman vs Thor and Captian America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Indestructible
The fight takes place in a field far from any city who would win the man of steel and the dark knight or the god of thunder and the american dream

george '06
dc 6/10

carver9
Thor solos

h1a8
Superman combos Thor to ko at the bell. Then solos the winner between batman and CA.

Scoobless
Cap solos.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
Superman combos Thor to ko at the bell. Then solos the winner between batman and CA.

Can you show me a scan of superman comboing someone in thors league. That would be nice.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
Can you show me a scan of superman comboing someone in thors league. That would be nice.

I can show you Superman hitting someone in Thor's league.

A combo is just a consequence after the first hit.

carver9
I can show you Superman hitting someone in Thor's league.

A combo is just a consequence after the first hit.

I want to see a combo and then I want to see him taking a character out of this caliber as fast as you say that he would in this fight.

guy222
Cap's Shield

http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/540364_MA_Avengers_26_013.jpg

carnage52
Originally posted by guy222
Cap's Shield

http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/540364_MA_Avengers_26_013.jpg pis.

zeel
current thor solo's classic thor and supes would be a good fight. think it could go either way.

batman takes cap out. Provided he can disarm cap and remove his shield.

which will not be easy.

h1a8
I want to see a combo and then I want to see him taking a character out of this caliber as fast as you say that he would in this fight.

I don't need to. Superman is both smart and fast enough to combine hits to form a combo after the first hit. That's the proof.

carver9
I don't need to. Superman is both smart and fast enough to combine hits to form a combo after the first hit. That's the proof.

Show me

Nemesis X
I think this should just be called Superman vs. Thor because Batman and Captain America would probably be in the way.

I really dont know who would win here because we're talking about Superman and Thor here for crying out loud. They're like both friggin immortal. I'm just gonna say it's a tie so I wont get a headache thinking later on lol

Bouboumaster
Team 2

golem370
Captain America gives Thor his shield and tells Thor to use it I can take care of this nancy-boy without it.

Nemesis X
Thor kills Batman, Superman kills Captain America, Thor and Superman fight, and it's a tie.

OneDumbG0
I'm assuming this is classic Thor. Current Thor would not be fair. Anyway, I think Superman and Batman's teamwork is being underrated here. Yes, I'm sure Cap and Thor have trained together numerous times. And Thor could use Cap's shield and indeed, Cap could use Mjolnir. But I'm very confident that Superman and Batman have trained together much more. And I don't think a Hawkman and Captain Marvel beating will repeat itself. Just my two cents

5/10 split til I see more.

Juk3n
So just to be clear...this is really another Thor vs Superman thread right?

Some one tell me why Cap lasts longer than 1 second after the 'go', from a blink of an eye assult from Superman.

Someone tell me why Batman lasts longer than 1 second after Thor lightning strikes him @ the 'go'.

carver9
Originally posted by Juk3n
So just to be clear...this is really another Thor vs Superman thread right?

Some one tell me why Cap lasts longer than 1 second after the 'go', from a blink of an eye assult from Superman.

Someone tell me why Batman lasts longer than 1 second after Thor lightning strikes him @ the 'go'.

Prime tried that against cap ending with cap blocking it. Hell everyone tried a blitz and even trapped captain america in a room filed with thousands of lasers and he basically dodged/blocked it. Captain america does the impossible. Bullets hit its target at the blink of an eye and cap can pick bullets out of the air (basically see them in slow motion.). I can actually see cap blocking an assault from superman, its cap, the god of comics. He blocked a blitz from hyperion, a hammer toss from thor that is stated as going the speed of light, an attack from silver surfer. I can keep going.

Cap deserves to be in this fight and no Im not a cap fan, I hate the character but I not going to down play his ability. Again no, he wont give superman a fight but he has the ability to block attacks from him. Batman isnt easily getting taken out by a lightning bolt either. A lot have tried powerful attacks and failed, thor aint no different.

Juk3n
Prime tried that against cap ending with cap blocking it. Hell everyone tried a blitz and even trapped captain america in a room filed with thousands of lasers and he basically dodged/blocked it. Captain america does the impossible. Bullets hit its target at the blink of an eye and cap can pick bullets out of the air (basically see them in slow motion.). I can actually see cap blocking an assault from superman, its cap, the god of comics. He blocked a blitz from hyperion, a hammer toss from thor that is stated as going the speed of light, an attack from silver surfer. I can keep going.

Cap deserves to be in this fight and no Im not a cap fan, I hate the character but I not going to down play his ability. Again no, he wont give superman a fight but he has the ability to block attacks from him. Batman isnt easily getting taken out by a lightning bolt either. A lot have tried powerful attacks and failed, thor aint no different.

Im glad we agree. And you're right.

Cap Blocking the force of a thousand ton bloodlusted punch from Supes will BFR him through sheer force.

And in this non-prep'd battle Batman IS taken out with a Lightning Bolt at the 'go' - This is Blood lusted and nonprep'd and as much as i love them Batman and Captain america are non factors here. And you're also correct, cap did dodge bullets..

but lucky for us we have someone here who is indeed, faster than said speeding bullet.

so..Thor vs Superman yeah?

carver9
Im glad we agree. And you're right.

Cap Blocking the force of a thousand ton bloodlusted punch from Supes will BFR him through sheer force.

And in this non-prep'd battle Batman IS taken out with a Lightning Bolt at the 'go' - This is Blood lusted and nonprep'd and as much as i love them Batman and Captain america are non factors here. And you're also correct, cap did dodge bullets..

but lucky for us we have someone here who is indeed, faster than said speeding bullet.

so..Thor vs Superman yeah?

I never said that cap would be anything towards superman but I know that a 1000 ton punch aint sending cap nowhere since cap shield has vibranium which absorbs ANY impact that touches it. Cap would be just fine with superman hitting his shield. Thor hammer has knocked out gods but cap shield stood up to it with no problem. If superman had a vibranium suit while fighting thor, there would be next to nothing that thor could do to superman, not even h2h combat would help him cince all of his attacks would be absorbed.

Juk3n
I never said that cap would be anything towards superman but I know that a 1000 ton punch aint sending cap nowhere since cap shield has vibranium which absorbs ANY impact that touches it. Cap would be just fine with superman hitting his shield. Thor hammer has knocked out gods but cap shield stood up to it with no problem. If superman had a vibranium suit while fighting thor, there would be next to nothing that thor could do to superman, not even h2h combat would help him cince all of his attacks would be absorbed.

I actually cant believe you are doubting Superman can HIT Captain america on his body or face faster than Cap can raise his shield.

Cap is getting hit in this battle. There isnt an argument Supes is BFR or killing cap at the 'go' it IS within his power..and so for all intents and purposes, in THIS battle, he is doing it.

Caps shield CAN witstand blows from Supes, but my clear unquestionable UNARGUABLE point is he will not get a chance to block.

I know you dont want to agree, i know this.. but you have to, afterall to imply that it is in Captain Americas powerset to react faster than Superman is bordering on crazy..and i cant argue with crazy people.

So please just accept a non prep'd Bats and Cap as being obliterated at the 'Go'.

OneDumbG0
I actually cant believe you are doubting Superman can HIT Captain america on his body or face faster than Cap can raise his shield.

Cap is getting hit in this battle. There isnt an argument Supes is BFR or killing cap at the 'go' it IS within his power..and so for all intents and purposes, in THIS battle, he is doing it.

Caps shield CAN witstand blows from Supes, but my clear unquestionable UNARGUABLE point is he will not get a chance to block.

I know you dont want to agree, i know this.. but you have to, afterall to imply that it is in Captain Americas powerset to react faster than Superman is bordering on crazy..and i cant argue with crazy people.

So please just accept a non prep'd Bats and Cap as being obliterated at the 'Go'. ^ It's possible that if Superman speeds at Cap and tries to get around his shield, that a Mjolnir throw will cut him off. In the same way, a lightning bolt from Thor sent towards Batman may be blocked by Superman. I personally don't think it's as clear cut as you believe. They have common knowledge of each other and they are not bloodlusted. Superman and Thor will know they have to protect their teammates before ever going for the win. Which is why the battle is interesting. CIS is not thrown out.

Fact is, Superman would break off in battle 50 times out of a 100 to save Batman if he's in danger. The only thing stopping him from doing it all the time is that they trained together enough that Batman continually berates him for breaking from the gameplan and that Batman can take care of himself. Thor would probably break off 50 times out of a 100 to do the same for Cap. Although he gets caught up in battle often, to the point where he even ignores collateral damage that he causes, he won't risk Cap dying, even if Cap can defend himself with that shield of his. And Batman could still help Superman against Thor and as we've seen many times, Cap has actually saved Thor from this level of opposition.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ It's possible that if Superman speeds at Cap and tries to get around his shield, that a Mjolnir throw will cut him off. In the same way, a lightning bolt from Thor sent towards Batman may be blocked by Superman. I personally don't think it's as clear cut as you believe. They have common knowledge of each other and they are not bloodlusted. Superman and Thor will know they have to protect their teammates before ever going for the win. Which is why the battle is interesting. CIS is not thrown out.

Fact is, Superman would break off in battle 50 times out of a 100 to save Batman if he's in danger. The only thing stopping him from doing it all the time is that they trained together enough that Batman continually berates him for breaking from the gameplan and that Batman can take care of himself. Thor would probably break off 50 times out of a 100 to do the same for Cap. Although he gets caught up in battle often, to the point where he even ignores collateral damage that he causes, he won't risk Cap dying, even if Cap can defend himself with that shield of his. And Batman could still help Superman against Thor and as we've seen many times, Cap has actually saved Thor from this level of opposition.

I know I just gave you the thumbs-up in another thread, but this is just too good. This is really exactly how I pictured this fight going, too.

So: thumb up

carver9
^ It's possible that if Superman speeds at Cap and tries to get around his shield, that a Mjolnir throw will cut him off. In the same way, a lightning bolt from Thor sent towards Batman may be blocked by Superman. I personally don't think it's as clear cut as you believe. They have common knowledge of each other and they are not bloodlusted. Superman and Thor will know they have to protect their teammates before ever going for the win. Which is why the battle is interesting. CIS is not thrown out.

good post yet again. Damn Im taking notes.

carver9

So please just accept a non prep'd Bats and Cap as being obliterated at the 'Go'.

I said from one attack not mutiples, just like I said that thor 1st attack might not lay into batman due to batman dodging common things throughout his career. Now if superman press his attack on captain america (which I dont think that he'll get the chance due to thor) then cap is dead, like if thor press his attack on bats (which I dont think that he can due to supes) then cap and bats are dead.

OneDumbG0
embarrasment

Juk3n
I said from one attack not mutiples, just like I said that thor 1st attack might not lay into batman due to batman dodging common things throughout his career. Now if superman press his attack on captain america (which I dont think that he'll get the chance due to thor) then cap is dead, like if thor press his attack on bats (which I dont think that he can due to supes) then cap and bats are dead.

Aye, well..thor or Supes coming to the rescure of there partner is the factor.

Is Thor faster than Superman? Flight speed OR combat speed?

Raoul

nice post... lord knows i don't always agree with you, but i do here...

carver9

Is Thor faster than Superman? Flight speed OR combat speed?

Naah, hes not faster then supes but I think that he has some amazing reflexes to intervein an attacking superman. Gladiator has blitzed and crossed galaxies and thor went h2h with him. Hyperion has crossed galaxies in minutes and blitzed before and thor has kept up with him. Hell it was even stated in a hyperion comic that he can move faster then light.

When it comes to battling, thor has kept up with the best but yeah superman is faster then thor but I dont think that it would change the outcome of the battle. Silver surfer is faster then thor but thor has whooped that a** on numerous of occasions.

carver9
Originally posted by Raoul
nice post... lord knows i don't always agree with you, but i do here...

I wonder why you two go at it all the time. I shouldnt be laughing but I find it hilarious sometimes.

Sorry about that. smile

You two are still some of the best debators we got out here though. You make it hard to argue against the both of you mad

OneDumbG0

Is Thor faster than Superman? Flight speed OR combat speed? No. Neither, by a fair margin. Unless you consider warps akin to flight speed. But Mjolnir can be. I also believe that Cap has greater defense than Superman and Batman would give him credit. I personally don't think his shield's absorption properties are properly understood by common folk in the Marvel Universe. Everyone's always beating on it, or trying to shoot it with adamantium bullets or whatever.

If that's the case, despite Superman's superior speed and ability to simply zip behind Cap and smack his head, Superman will probably either HV or zoom in and punch his shield. Which gives Thor just that extra moment's opportunity to help Cap. Whether it's at the beginning or during a fight.
nice post... lord knows i don't always agree with you, but i do here... Screw you and your disagreeing and/or agreeing...

bunny

... not really. dur
I wonder why you two go at it all the time. I shouldnt be laughing but I find it hilarious sometimes.

Sorry about that. smile

You two are still some of the best debators we got out here though. You make it hard to argue against the both of you mad Screw you too...

... what?
bunny

... WHAT?!
durfist

... not really. dur

quanchi112
Supes and bats win.

Raoul
No. Neither, by a fair margin. Unless you consider warps akin to flight speed. But Mjolnir can be. I also believe that Cap has greater defense than Superman and Batman would give him credit. I personally don't think his shield's absorption properties are properly understood by common folk in the Marvel Universe. Everyone's always beating on it, or trying to shoot it with adamantium bullets or whatever.

If that's the case, despite Superman's superior speed and ability to simply zip behind Cap and smack his head, Superman will probably either HV or zoom in and punch his shield. Which gives Thor just that extra moment's opportunity to help Cap. Whether it's at the beginning or during a fight.
Screw you and your disagreeing and/or agreeing...

bunny

... not really. dur
Screw you too...

... what?
bunny

... WHAT?!
durfist

... not really. dur

durelly

OneDumbG0
^ uhuh

carver9
No. Neither, by a fair margin. Unless you consider warps akin to flight speed. But Mjolnir can be. I also believe that Cap has greater defense than Superman and Batman would give him credit. I personally don't think his shield's absorption properties are properly understood by common folk in the Marvel Universe. Everyone's always beating on it, or trying to shoot it with adamantium bullets or whatever.

Screw you and your disagreeing and/or agreeing...

bunny

... not really. dur

boxing
Screw you too...

... what?
bunny

... WHAT?!
durfist

... not really. dur

boxing

Raoul
^ uhuh

don't you look at me in that tone of voice...

OneDumbG0
^ weep...

... uhuh

xmarksthespot
Hmm... even if we assume that Superman and Thor give up on going after the significantly weaker opponent seeing it as futile... doesn't the thread sort of amount to...

Superman vs Thor... again...
& Captain America vs Batman... again...

I'm not sure the latter fight would finish fast enough or that whoever wins will affect the former fight significantly...
And whoever wins the former fight rapestomps the weaker opponent too...

ermm

Raoul
^ weep...

... uhuh

crybaby...

carver9
crybaby...

laughing

joesdabest1
Wayne solos.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Hmm... even if we assume that Superman and Thor give up on going after the significantly weaker opponent seeing it as futile... doesn't the thread sort of amount to...

Superman vs Thor... again...
& Captain America vs Batman... again...

I'm not sure the latter fight would finish fast enough or that whoever wins will affect the former fight significantly...
And whoever wins the former fight rapestomps the weaker opponent too...

ermm I can think of one scenario where this wouldn't be reduced to A vs. B and C vs. D. Thor and Cap switch weapons. Thor becomes much less versatile but picks up enhanced defense. Thor w/o Mjolnir is not to be scoffed at as anyone who has read 'Ragnarok' can attest to. And Thor has indeed shown competence with his shield. Here are scans of mortal Thor using Cap's shield:
http://img319.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thor496084hl.jpg
http://img319.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thor49609108mh.jpg

So what does Cap gain by using Mjolnir? Well, he would definitely be granted great power at no expense to Thor. When Cap first picked up Mjolnir, Thor was not depowered despite picking up an unquantified power boost to himself:
http://img236.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ca1pk7.jpg
http://img236.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ca2rw6.jpg
http://img389.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ca3ke3.jpg

It's even possible that Thor could bestow upon Cap, his very own powers without penalty. After Eric Masterson freed Thor from being trapped in his soul where Odin banished him, Thor told Eric Masterson to grab Mjolnir and granted him his power while retaining his own powers. If this sounds hard to believe, Thor and Masterson Thor brawled against one another in Asgard when the Enchantress entranced Masterson. It never quantified that Thor's own might was now cut in half and by plain presentation, they were equals in power. Then again, you could arguably say that Thor's power was cut in half or Masterson was a special case by having their souls linked and Thor could not bequeath full power to anyone other than him. Still, if Cap and Thor ever thought up a plan like this, it'd be a whole new ball game.
crybaby... baby

carver9
I can think of one scenario where this wouldn't be reduced to A vs. B and C vs. D. Thor and Cap switch weapons. Thor becomes much less versatile but picks up enhanced defense. Thor w/o Mjolnir is not to be scoffed at as anyone who has read 'Ragnarok' can attest to. And Thor has indeed shown competence with his shield. Here are scans of mortal Thor using Cap's shield:

So what does Cap gain by using Mjolnir? Well, he would definitely be granted great power at no expense to Thor. When Cap first picked up Mjolnir, Thor was not depowered despite picking up an unquantified power boost to himself:

It's even possible that Thor could bestow upon Cap, his very own powers without penalty. After Eric Masterson freed Thor from being trapped in his soul where Odin banished him, Thor told Eric Masterson to grab Mjolnir and granted him his power while retaining his own powers. If this sounds hard to believe, Thor and Masterson Thor brawled against one another in Asgard when the Enchantress entranced Masterson. It never quantified that Thor's own might was now cut in half and by plain presentation, they were equals in power. Then again, you could arguably say that Thor's power was cut in half or Masterson was a special case by having their souls linked and Thor could not bequeath full power to anyone other than him. Still, if Cap and Thor ever thought up a plan like this, it'd be a whole new ball game.
baby

Wow

D-Block
I can think of one scenario where this wouldn't be reduced to A vs. B and C vs. D. Thor and Cap switch weapons. Thor becomes much less versatile but picks up enhanced defense. Thor w/o Mjolnir is not to be scoffed at as anyone who has read 'Ragnarok' can attest to. And Thor has indeed shown competence with his shield. Here are scans of mortal Thor using Cap's shield:

baby

It wouldn't even be a fight if Cap got Thor's Hammer they would dominate Superman and Batman.

Nemesis X
This is obviously a tie.

h1a8
Show me

Okay!

Given: Superman is faster than Thor.
Thus he is fast enough to get the first hit in.
So it suffices to show that Supes is smart enough to connect more hits after this first hit.
Superman has above average I.Q. and is very experienced and trained in h2h fighting. Thus he is smart enough to know to connect more hits in succession to form a combo. End of proof.

h1a8

Its amazing how you exaggerate things to the point of lying.
If I can see a 600mph bullet at 300mph then can I see the bullet in slow motion? You lose all credibility if you think CA can't die in this fight in less than a few seconds.

h1a8
Superman can simply take away CA's shield before one neuron fires in anyone's head. Now you have superman with shield vs. Thor. Bats and CA die instantly so they are red herring here.

CaptainStoic
I think Superman would be the last man standing. I put my chips on Batman going down to Captain America, while Thor would lose shortly afterwards to Superman, which would leave Captain America vs Superman.... this is a no brainer as to who would win if they fought.

Supes & Bats ftw 7/10

jalek moye
no cuz if cap beat batman he probbly throw his shield to thor right away depending on how close they are. depending how much of a chance he figured thor winning he might just do it from the start

BradBalboa
Supes/Bats allowed themseleves to be beaten by Capt.m and hawkman !! it was there stratergy, i gotta give teamwork to them !!

to be honest i cant see thor/Capt.A winning this !!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.