The Battle of Batmen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
All right. First thread in a while. Bale/Batman and Keaton/Batman have gotten together in Gotham City to determine just exactly who is the better Batman. Bale/Batman is from The Dark Knight and is wearing the second Batsuit. Keaton/Batman is from Batman '89 and has his Batsuit from Batman '89. They have the same weaponry they used in their respective movies. They fight all throughout Gotham City. Thoughts?

Rogue Jedi
Bale pwns.

Scythe
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Bale pwns.

You should learn to read the rules...

dadudemon
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
All right. First thread in a while. Bale/Batman and Keaton/Batman have gotten together in Gotham City to determine just exactly who is the better Batman. Bale/Batman is from The Dark Knight and is wearing the second Batsuit. Keaton/Batman is from Batman '89 and has his Batsuit from Batman '89. They have the same weaponry they used in their respective movies. They fight all throughout Gotham City. Thoughts?

Bale wins.

That batman incarnate is more skilled in martial arts. He also seems to have better "planning" abilities. Bale's batman also has a bad ass motorcycle that can drive up walls (slightly) flip around and slam back down in a reverse position, in an absurdly badass fashion.

Myth
Don't forget he can turn his head, lol.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Myth
Don't forget he can turn his head, lol.

For backing up out of his drive way, of course. shifty

Scythe
I'll have to go with Bale's Batman. His character is fleshed out more and to me he seemed a tad more aggressive than Keaton. Keaton's detective skills however were noted, however in a fight, I do think Bale can overcome this easy.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Scythe
You should learn to read the rules... crylaugh Bale seems like a better fighter to me. Happy? wanker

Scythe
crylaugh Bale seems like a better fighter to me. Happy? wanker

You could work on not including so many smileys or sarcasm, but you'll get it someday. Didn't mean to ruin your suave input btw.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Scythe
You could work on not including so many smileys or sarcasm, but you'll get it someday. Didn't mean to ruin your suave input btw. Right back atcha big daddy haermm crylaugh laughing out loud yes haermm

Scythe
Right back atcha big daddy haermm crylaugh laughing out loud yes haermm

Now was all that really necessary to prove a stupid point? Sigh, nevermind, forget I ever asked that since it'll only boost your pride.

Rogue Jedi
OK haermm

Alpha Centauri
RJ, honest question;

Do you not feel the slightest bit ashamed by the way a man of your age is acting now? I understand the idea "You're only as old as you feel.", but surely you don't feel seven.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
No haermm Coming from someone like you thats a compliment. yes

Alpha Centauri
I understand your affinity for youth, but that's sad, truly.

I pity you. You have all my pity.

-AC

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
RJ, honest question;

Do you not feel the slightest bit ashamed by the way a man of your age is acting now? I understand the idea "You're only as old as you feel.", but surely you don't feel seven.

-AC

Haha, the only thing that would have made that even more perfect would be the addition of the ol' "(dog)" at the end of the sentence.

Bale for the win; he's a lot tougher, less squidgy looking, and - as dadudemon said - has a bike that can ride up walls. Too cool.

SelinaAndBruce
I definitely think Bale's Batman wins in hand to hand combat. His suit is definitely more flexible and has better armoring. I think it would be a better fight if Keaton's was the Batman Returns Batman who showed better fighting skills in that movie and had a better armored suit, and could also glide as well, however he still coudn't turn his head.

But if Bale's Batman does win the fight, he should so steal Keaton's Batman's batmobile because it is pretty bad ass, lol

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I understand your affinity for youth, but that's sad, truly.

I pity you. You have all my pity.

-AC If I dont "measure up" to what you consider to be an adult, I am extremely honored. Thanks for that, I was feeling lousy until I read it.

Robtard
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
Bale for the win; he's a lot tougher, less squidgy looking, and - as dadudemon said - has a bike that can ride up walls. Too cool.

I don't know what "squidgy" means, but when I think of Keaton in the Batman suit, it just makes sense. Bravo.

Röland
I say Bale because Bale showed better fighting skills in Batman Begins, I've yet to see The Dark Knight though. Plus, to me at least, Bale looked the role of Batman. Keaton looked like a skinny guy in the Batsuit.

I still like the older Batman movies though, but to me, Bale wins.

Rogue Jedi
How come Kilmer and Clooney aren't included?

Röland
How come Kilmer and Clooney aren't included?
Because they both are the biggest douchebags ever to wear the Batsuit.

I like Clooney, and Kilmer is good in some of his roles, but they sucked as Batman.

dadudemon

Rogue Jedi
I didnt like Kilmer, Clooney was kinda acceptable.

coolmovies
I agree with that and so did the movies

ragesRemorse
bale batman gots skillz

Bardock42
I didnt like Kilmer, Clooney was kinda acceptable. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Anyways, Bale, hands down.

WrathfulDwarf
Adam West pwneds them all.

ScarletSpeed
clearly Bale.

sept from Mayor West ofcourse.

Placidity

Alpha Centauri
Clooney and Kilmer had all the charisma of a brick.

They sucked as Batman.

Bale and Keaton are/were believable. Bale and Keaton look like normal people. Clooney and Kilmer just don't have the look.

-AC

Darth Creasy
Bale beats the living s**t outta Keaton. He's got the best Alfred.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Bardock42
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Anyways, Bale, hands down. Yeah, I know laughing But I am a Clooney fan, so my call there IS a bit biased.

Darth Martin
Let's break this down shall we.

Intelligence: Bale actually uses some detective work in The Dark Knight. His Sonar idea was pretty impressive too. I'll go with him. Winner: Bale

Fighting Skills: Bale traveled the world learning differend styles and disciplines. He studied under Ra's Al Ghul and was proclaimed his best student. Keaton has some moves but Bale's Batman is actually trained as far as we know. Winner: Bale

Batsuit: Keaton's suit is bulletproof and tear resistant. Bale's is fireproof, tear resistant, and for the most part bulletproof to a certain extent. It should also be noted that it is more mobile. Bale can actually turn his head. Also Bale's suit has it's own defense mechanisms incase Bale is rendered unconcious. His suit's bat shaped fins also serve as a tool against blocking edged weapons. They also shoot out projectiles. Both there capes can function as gliders. Bale's Batman also has Sonar lenses in his cowl and a hearing amplification devices. And also possibly a voice changer to intimdate people. Winner: Bale

Weapons/Utility Belt: Keaton has grapple guns, de cel jumplines, acid, and batarangs that GPS guided, and batarangs that can be used tie a person up. Bale has shuriken batarangs, mini-mines, grapple guns, a cell phone, a sonic device that attracts Bats or as Bale calls it "Backup". He also uses a gun that shoots out timed mines. Winner: Tie

Better Car: Keaton uses a bulletproof vehicle called the Batmobile that has machine-gun turrets, grappling hooks, grenades, and can also form a cocoon or shield to prevent it from being tampered with. Bale uses a bulletproof tank called the Tumbler that has rockets and machine guns. It deploys shrapnel that can flip cars over, it can go into stealth mode. Both can be remote controlled and both have a last-resort escape device. Keaton's car shreds and deploys a pencil shaped vehicle called the Bat-Missile. Bale's tank deploys an armed bike called the Batpod. Winner: Tie

Other Vehicles: Bale only has the Tumbler so far. Whereas Keaton has a Bat-wing and a Bat-skiboat. Winner: Keaton

Intimidation Factor: Both are widely feared by criminals. Winner: Tie

Bale plays a better Bruce Wayne and his movies are alot better so there you go. Bale has my vote.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.