Neil McCauley(Heat) vs Vincent(Collateral)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

P-Geyser
I thought this would be an interesting one. Lets face it, Robert De Niro and Tom Cruise played the sh!t out of these characters.

Neil McCauley is a professional mastertheif who gets things done. As we saw in Heat, if anyone f**ks up on his watch and gets in his way....lets just say Neil has no problem eliminating that fawkup.

Vincent is a Caculating hitman. Dosent matter who you are if you are on the list for assassanation, thats how it is.

Both Neil and Vincent are swift, good with guns, and can whip a person's a$$ with their bare hands.

So who takes this?

P-Geyser
Neil McCauley

P-Geyser
Vincent.

Placidity
Even though I somewhat enjoyed the Collateral movie, Cruise never struck me as a very skilled hitman. I mean theres no vibe that this is a very talented professional at work.

The kind of feeling you get when you watch some James Bond or Bourne movies.

As for feats, he doesn't have too many either. His targets don't seem to be too high profile either, at least most* of them don't have much security, if at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.