Bad ass fight!!!!!!!!! Wolverine vs Punisher vs Blade vs Daredevil vs Ghost Rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Indestructible
The fight is in new york(obviously) Who do you think will win? IMO I think Wolverine or Puisher would win

~The Wickerman~
This fight is mainly Wolverine vs. Ghost Rider. And you don't wanna go there, seriously. It's been done and re-done.

Indestructible
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
This fight is mainly Wolverine vs. Ghost Rider. And you don't wanna go there, seriously. It's been done and re-done.
IDK did you ever read Punisher kills the marvel universe????
He kills The whole X-men,Avengers,Fantastic Four, Daredevil,Wolverine, Ghost Rider,Hulk,Blade,even himself he is frigging crazy

guy222
Blaze

Starscream M
Originally posted by Indestructible
He kills The whole X-men,Avengers,Fantastic Four, Daredevil,Wolverine, Ghost Rider,Hulk,Blade,even himself he is frigging crazy what an obvious sock troll you are roll eyes (sarcastic)

~The Wickerman~
He kills The whole X-men,Avengers,Fantastic Four, Daredevil,Wolverine, Ghost Rider,Hulk,Blade,even himself he is frigging crazy

We ignore what ifs here sad

Indestructible
Originally posted by Starscream M
what an obvious sock troll you are roll eyes (sarcastic)
jackass

Creshosk
He kills The whole X-men,Avengers,Fantastic Four, Daredevil,Wolverine, Ghost Rider,Hulk,Blade,even himself he is frigging crazy That's not a canon title.

D-Block
Ghost Rider

george '06
ghost rider

Endrict Nuul
GR

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Starscream M
what an obvious sock troll you are roll eyes (sarcastic)

thumb up whistle

Nemesis X
Ghost Rider will give Punisher the penance stare, Wolverine will drive his adamantium claws through Daredevils chest, and GR and Wolverine kill Blade together. A few hours later, Ghost Rider is the only one left standing on top a corpse pile (in it are punisher, daredevil, blade and wolverine). You can't stop the Ghost Rider!

Bouboumaster
IF Blaze don't use Penance Stare... Wolverine have a shot.

1/10.

IF Blaze can use Penance Stare, he wins for sure.

occultdestroyer
Ghost Rider uses Penance stare on everyone

Nemesis X
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Ghost Rider uses Penance stare on everyone

Only if their souls were stained by the blood of the innocent (by that I mean if if someone killed somebody, only then would they get the penance stare for murder is a dark sin).

Grinning Goku
Ghost Rider. Even if his Penance stare didn't work, he still is physically superior to everyone in this fight. I mean no-one here can even hurt him permanently.

Jugglenaut
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Only if their souls were stained by the blood of the innocent (by that I mean if if someone killed somebody, only then would they get the penance stare for murder is a dark sin).
Oh yeah, like Logan or Castle are innocent. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Jugglenaut
Oh yeah, like Logan or Castle are innocent. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well of course Frank and Logan are gonna get the penance stare. I was just making a point that Ghost Rider cant give the penance stare to everybody. Obviously Daredevil's innocent so the penance stare wont affect him and that can be an advantage for him but eventually, Ghost Rider is gonna beat the crap out of him.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Well of course Frank and Logan are gonna get the penance stare. I was just making a point that Ghost Rider cant give the penance stare to everybody. Obviously Daredevil's innocent so the penance stare wont affect him and that can be an advantage for him but eventually, Ghost Rider is gonna beat the crap out of him.

Penance stare isn't even necessary in this match.

OneDumbG0
Ghost Rider actually used a variation of the Penance Stare on Daredevil once. In an issue of Daredevil, Daredevil keeps getting in Ghost Rider's way when he's using his Penance Stare on some corrupt prison warden. Ghost Rider gets pissed off because while he was using it, he was reading his mind trying to figure out what evil source was behind the warden's actions. And then Daredevil ran into him with a motorcycle and interrupted it. Ghost Rider then walks over grabs Daredevil's head and pretty much shuts his mind down and makes him suffer and faint. It wasn't the Penance Stare, but it was pretty close.

jrodslam
^ Well, DD has resisted the penance stare before

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/6835/ddvspenacestare2ig2.th.pnghttp://img379.imageshack.us/img379/2449/ddvspenacestareqo5.th.png

Overall, id probably go with GR.

Mr. Slippyfist
Your use of ass offends me.

Please change the title.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Your use of ass offends me.

Please change the title.

rolling on floor laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.