DK Batmobile (spoilers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpyCspider
Tumbler gone. Lamborghini in?

Just a thought. Maybe the new Batmobile will be modeled after the Lamb that Bruce was driving. It certainly looked more appealing...just outfit it with batwings and all those bat-gadgets and it's good to go.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by SpyCspider
Tumbler gone. Lamborghini in?

Just a thought. Maybe the new Batmobile will be modeled after the Lamb that Bruce was driving. It certainly looked more appealing...just outfit it with batwings and all those bat-gadgets and it's good to go.

I like the tumblerlaughing out loud

Bat Dude
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
I like the tumblerlaughing out loud

The Tumbler's dead, my friend... You can call the next car... the Batmobile... And as you can see, it'll make a lot of Batman fans happy...

SpyCspider
Originally posted by Bat Dude
The Tumbler's dead, my friend... You can call the next car... the Batmobile... And as you can see, it'll make a lot of Batman fans happy...

hahah nice. "happier."

ScarletSpeed

big grinbig grinbig grin

I obviously would rather see an actual batmobilelaughing out loud

Outbound
The Lambo got smashed after one hit....

Bat Dude
Originally posted by SpyCspider
hahah nice. "happier."

Oh yeah... Oops...

Anyway, I was also thinking about the Lamborghini/Batmobile connection while watching it yesterday... I was thinking "That's what the Batmobile should be based on, not a tank... This is TDK, not TDKR..."

SelinaAndBruce
Man I cheered so damn loud when the Tumbler blew up. I was like YES!!! Nolan got rid of that monstrosity. That's another thing that made this movie that much more awesome.

I thought the Lambo might be a good model for the new Batmobile too. Whatever it is it better be better than the Tumbler.

Superherovandal
i feel it should be less bulky than the tumbler but the batmobile needs a very strong armor as he's gonna be being chased by cops and having just a lam would make it far to easy to take him out while in the batmobile. He needs a practical car after all.

xNIXSONx
maybe Fox leaves one last gift for bruce? :P

WrathfulDwarf
I want the Batwing in the third film.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I want the Batwing in the third film.

My thoughts exactly.

coolmovies
i like the batwing and the Batmobile

K3VIL
I do believe Fox can surely built a new car for Batman, but onestly I do believe it was the perfect veichle for batman.Durable, fast, and with enough firepower, the normal look of the Batmobile doesn't fit in with Nolan's portrayal of the character's word and style.The batpod to me is like "Wow", but I support the introduction of the Batwing, but onestly to what purpose?I mean after all Gotham's criminal doesn't engage in aerial gunfights, and moving through the city with a jet isn't gonna be very subtle, to quote Bruce Wayne.

Placidity
I liked the natural progression towards the batmobile. The new Batman films are all about realism, and thats why we haven't seen the Batmobile yet. Because, why the hell would the Wayne company build military vehicles based on a "bat" theme? The demise of the tumbler now gives them the excuse to build a new batmobile.

Somewhat the same idea as the batcave, which should be featured in the next film.

Endrict Nuul
I really like the Tumbler, it fits in Nolan's realism feel for the movie. The Batmobile seems to fit more in a comicbook film like Batman and Robin.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
I really like the Tumbler, it fits in Nolan's realism feel for the movie. The Batmobile seems to fit more in a comicbook film like Batman and Robin.

Same here I loved the tumbler. Easily a new tumbler/batmobile can be built, but with the Batpod, there may not be any need for a new batmobile/tumbler

Bat Dude
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Same here I loved the tumbler. Easily a new tumbler/batmobile can be built, but with the Batpod, there may not be any need for a new batmobile/tumbler

The Batpod doesn't give Batman any protection from gunfire or anything like that... He's a sitting duck if someone started shooting a machine gun his way...

A new Batmobile is a must...

BruceSkywalker
The Batpod doesn't give Batman any protection from gunfire or anything like that... He's a sitting duck if someone started shooting a machine gun his way...

A new Batmobile is a must...

Bats can evade gunfire, you know that laughing laughing out loud

But if a new one is built it should be nice

SpyCspider
what DID happen to the batcave?? It wasn't in the movie at all...and i coulda sworn it was in Batman Begins. Or did Ras's burning of the mansion destroy that too? I gotta rewatch BB again...

Robtard
Tumbler was the best Batmobile ever. I do hope they bring it back.

Also of note, there should be two Tumblers that were made. Fox said that it was originally designed as a bridging unit, where two tumblers jumped over whatever needed to be bridged with cables and then the bridge was erected. Tumblers worked, bridge never did.

Mairuzu
stick with the motorcycle!

But yes, i personally liked the Tumbler

ragesRemorse
Jesus, the last thing this series needs is a batmobile. Just get another tank.

Darth Martin
I personally loved the Batpod! That's the best scene in the whole film! But the Tumbler scene at the begginning of the film was aweswome! Like someone above mentioned there really is no need for a Batwing. I suggest a Batboat for the next film especially if The Penguin is in it.

Menetnashté
Don't they have another Tumbler? There were supposed to be two weren't there?

SelinaAndBruce
I want a Batmobile.

C2theR
Originally posted by xNIXSONx
maybe Fox leaves one last gift for bruce? :P

I dont think Lucious Resigns!!!
As he said " as long as the sonar was operational, you can consider it my resignation!"....thats why Bruce then told him that when he was through using it to find Joker, to enter his name in the system as a self destruct code! He knew it was too much "power" for one man to have! aside form the privacy issues it would violate on a regular basis!

Bruce wouldnt consciously make such a choice like that (keep Lucious vs. keep the sonar) knowing how much of an asset Lucious is to the "operation!" & Wayne Corp.
+ i dont think Lucious can be out just yet. Hes a major part of Wayne Corp & is the right hand man to assist Mr. (i sleep through my meetings) Wayne, with company negotiations and info!

& for the record,.....*ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES IVE EVER SEEN*.....cant think of anything that tops TDK right now.....No Bullshit!!!

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by SelinaAndBruce
I want a Batmobile.

No Batmobile for you!

Myth
I think now that the Batmobile is damaged, they should get a "Batmobile", but a more realistically armored one than the old 89 Batmobile. In other words, a lower to the ground, less bulky vehicle, but still with the realistic looking armor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.