Sentry vs Silver Sufer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
Each are in peak form, who tskes it?

Bouboumaster
SS

Slaanesh
SS

CaptainStoic
Wasn't The Sentry unaffected by the power cosmic?

The Great Galen
I was about to say that, wat could norrin really do...if sentry gets in close its all over.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by The Great Galen
I was about to say that, wat could norrin really do...if sentry gets in close its all over.

Exactly, and judging by what he did to Terrax, and how he just walked through his barrage like it was a shower, Norrin won't be winnig this.

The Great Galen
The only things that Norin might have over Bob would be durability,speed and versatility. I don't think he would have faster combat speed then Sentry but SS might have better travel speed, plus his durability might be able to withstand a prolonged assult....although I dont think SS would be able to hang with WWH h2h as well as Sentry did.

occultdestroyer
Sentry in a stomp

The Great Galen
It wouldnt be a stomp IMO, SS has good durability but what will eventually give Sentry the majortiy will be his H2H skills. SS simply has nothing to exploit and wont be able to handle a close quarter assult. Sentry 7/10 IMO.

Knowsbleed33
SS. Sentry did nothing to Terrax.

Sin I AM
WTF are you all seriously saying SS would lose to Bob? The few feats that Sentry has done does not in any way measure up to what Norrin has accomplished? Stalemating Hulk, (surfer has defeated him) defeating Terrax (ss again), overloading AM and destroying Carnage (common be serious.

starlock
Silver Surfer for the win

Juk3n
Surfer, handily - i'll begame for a debate when Sentry has a library of feats under his belt.

Endrict Nuul
SS 10/10

Endrict Nuul
It wouldnt be a stomp IMO, SS has good durability but what will eventually give Sentry the majortiy will be his H2H skills. SS simply has nothing to exploit and wont be able to handle a close quarter assult. Sentry 7/10 IMO.

laughing

GG is now on my shit list.

golem370
Was that a realistic showing for Terrax? What about Silver Surfer energy manipulation and matter manipulation?

Mindship
Surfer recalibrates CLOC, drives Bob bananas.

SS 2/3

carver9
Good a** fight, I give it a 5/5, sentry is powerful as hell and his fight during wwh, the power that was outputted in that fight was amazing. Sentry fought terrax in a way that surfer has never done. I have never seen terrax get owned like that.

I dont think that anyone below thanos could run over sentry and then Im hard pressed even seeing that happen.

King Kandy
Sentry maybe 8/10.

janus77
can't even imagine Sentry having half a chance of winning a fight against Surfer.

SS 10/10

Symmetric Chaos
Surfer destroys him.

Faster. Stronger. More versatility. Better range.

Nevertheless I'd like to see the two of them go toe to toe in a comic.

carver9
Originally posted by janus77
can't even imagine Sentry having half a chance of winning a fight against Surfer.

SS 10/10

I can since sentry did own terrax like noone in comics has ever done and silver surfer struggles against terrax on a normal basis. Hell one of the most powerful heralds (morg) struggled to take terrax out and even lost to him but again sentry ripped through him like he was nothing. Thats not even bringing up the other feats that he has against other high herald level characters while holding back.

Sentry has no weakness and his output of energy is ridiculous. Hell sentry has taken a punch from thing and didnt even budge and then tossed thing to the side but the same cant be said for surfer.

janus77
Sentry is more ruthless against Heralds than Surfer. he's always had a desire to redeem them or 'teach' them right... that condescending school master thing, it's just the way Surfer fights.

I doubt Sentry has power sufficient to trouble Surfer. Sentry went all out against Hulk and lost. totally emptied his account on him, to no effect. Surfer endured a torrent from various Hulks with no effect (not including the confrontation on Sakaar, in which he was cut off from the Power Cosmic and still weary from the wormhole he came through).

Surfer could easily dick with Sentry's energies... they're solar in nature, no?

Surfer has him beat (by an outrageous amount) on durability.
Surfer has him beat (by a considerable amount) on speed.
Surfer has him beat (by a vast amount) on versatility.
Surfer has him beat on sheer power too (evolving planets, healing Thor, a Watcher, going toe-to-toe with a Watcher/Dimensional God ...)

I can't see Sentry surviving long against Surfer.

as for exploitable weaknesses - Bob's mind/Astral Plane mind-f-ck?

Nihilist
surfer

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Surfer destroys him.

Cosigned on all counts.

carver9
This is a statement that I just dont agree with since he has basically shrugged off everything except blows from the hulk.

This is something that we'll never know since sentry dont fly across the cosmos like surfer does. So where are you basing you judgement off of?

We have yet to see the full extent of sentry's power but the little that he has displayed makes him a formidable opponent. Like teleportation, and that incredible output of focused energy that he put out during his encounter with wwh.

You do know that sentry has brought back life and basically wiped everyone clean of there memories about him, including thor. Healing someone shouldnt be a feat that he couldnt so since he has brought back life before.

I can see him doing damn good against surfer, I just cant see them beating each other.

This is the most lamest excuse I have seen in a long time. Surfer is always serious against terrax, hell terrax nearly killed him once. Show me something saying that surfer was holding back against terrax then maybe I'll believe you.

Sentry has plenty enough power to cause surfer trouble, that something that you just fail to realize due to your surfer love.

That wouldnt be a good thing to do, a master absorber already tried that on sentry and got over loaded. The sad thing is that that same person that did that to sentry absorbed thor energy without a problem who is basically=surfer.

You heard what ironman said when doctor doom was messing with sentry's mind. Hell, sentry himself is a top notch telepath, do you have scans showing someone messing with his head.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by carver9
I can since sentry did own terrax like noone in comics has ever done and silver surfer struggles against terrax on a normal basis. Hell one of the most powerful heralds (morg) struggled to take terrax out and even lost to him but again sentry ripped through him like he was nothing. Thats not even bringing up the other feats that he has against other high herald level characters while holding back.

Sentry has no weakness and his output of energy is ridiculous. Hell sentry has taken a punch from thing and didnt even budge and then tossed thing to the side but the same cant be said for surfer. A>B>C

And besides, Surfer has beaten Terrax just as easily before.

You could bring in bad writing for Terrax, but it doesn't matter anyway.

Mr. Slippyfist
This is a statement that I just dont agree with since he has basically shrugged off everything except blows from the hulk.

This is something that we'll never know since sentry dont fly across the cosmos like surfer does. So where are you basing you judgement off of?

We have yet to see the full extent of sentry's power but the little that he has displayed makes him a formidable opponent. Like teleportation, and that incredible output of focused energy that he put out during his encounter with wwh.

You do know that sentry has brought back life and basically wiped everyone clean of there memories about him, including thor. Healing someone shouldnt be a feat that he couldnt so since he has brought back life before.

That wouldnt be a good thing to do, a master absorber already tried that on sentry and got over loaded. The sad thing is that that same person that did that to sentry absorbed thor energy without a problem who is basically=surfer.

You heard what ironman said when doctor doom was messing with sentry's mind. Hell, sentry himself is a top notch telepath, do you have scans showing someone messing with his head. Was gushing blood afterwards.

He bases it off of Surfer actually having speed feats.

What about the incredible casual energy that destroyed a planet, and created a black hole?

He just said Surfer evolved a planet... bringing one person back to life doesn't compare, to bringing a whole planet to life.
Sentry also erased his own memory as well...

AM was absorbing Sentry's energy until he went full power. AM has never absorbed Thor's full power.

Ironman said that Sentry would kill him and not even know it. Which is true, because Sentry is an acid victim. It's too bad that Sentry was already f*cked when this happened, and Doom stopped his assault.

carver9
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
A>B>C

And besides, Surfer has beaten Terrax just as easily before.

You could bring in bad writing for Terrax, but it doesn't matter anyway.

Its not abc logic, its the fact that sentry has basically owned almost everyone that confronted him and held back while doing so. Can you show me surfer beating terrax easily because to my knowledge terrax always gave him a fight.

Do the power cosmic even work on sentry and collective is high herald and got his a** handed to him by sentry.

Mr. Slippyfist
Its not abc logic, its the fact that sentry has basically owned almost everyone that confronted him and held back while doing so. Can you show me surfer beating terrax easily because to my knowledge terrax always gave him a fight.

Do the power cosmic even work on sentry and collective is high herald and got his a** handed to him by sentry. It is. I don't see how it isn't abc logic.
'Sentry owned Terrax easily. Surfer didn't.'

Surfer basically toys with Terrax.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/NewWarriors017-12.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/NewWarriors017-13.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/NewWarriors017-16.jpg

Should we assume it doesn't work? And?

Refresh my memory as I haven't read that arc in a while, but what exactly happened when Sentry fought Collective the second time? I thought Iron Man helped out, and I don't remember Sentry beating him. Scans?

carver9
I agree, he was gushing blood since he was LETTING hulk hit him like that. What being below celestial wouldnt be affected by wwh punches. Im surprised that he wasnt one shotted just like any other being would have been (under skyfather).

Having cosmos speed feats, well I guess surfer will always be>sentry since sentry dont fly the cosmos and is a earth protector. I know that he made it to the sun in 2 panels but I dont consider space flight all that impressive since there isnt any weight to weigh you down.

I never said that surfer couldnt do this but that still dont change the fact that sentry would give him a fight.

Do you have proof that sentry cant bring back more then one life. I think that the guy can basically do anything he thinks of.

Where are you getting your assumption of sentry powering up, let me guess because his eyes was glowing. AM did absord thor energy before and had him helpless and basically used it against him.

I agree he was ****ed, the question is how long could doom have kept that attack going because sentry would have lasted to the end and once doom attack was done he would have been as good as dead.

Mr. Slippyfist
I agree, he was gushing blood since he was LETTING hulk hit him like that. What being below celestial wouldnt be affected by wwh punches. Im surprised that he wasnt one shotted just like any other being would have been (under skyfather).

Having cosmos speed feats, well I guess surfer will always be>sentry since sentry dont fly the cosmos and is a earth protector. I know that he made it to the sun in 2 panels but I dont consider space flight all that impressive since there isnt any weight to weigh you down.

I never said that surfer couldnt do this but that still dont change the fact that sentry would give him a fight.

Do you have proof that sentry cant bring back more then one life. I think that the guy can basically do anything he thinks of.

Where are you getting your assumption of sentry powering up, let me guess because his eyes was glowing. AM did absord thor energy before and had him helpless and basically used it against him.

I agree he was ****ed, the question is how long could doom have kept that attack going because sentry would have lasted to the end and once doom attack was done he would have been as good as dead. Surfer has never been affected by Hulk's punches before, unless he was depowered. It's not a stretch to imagine it being the same. Then you have the fact that Surfer's durability seems to be off the charts entirely now...
Also, any being under skyfather would have been one-shotted? Interesting... because it's not true.
Although speaking of one-shots. Super-Adaptoid anyone?

Surfer flew 500 000 light years in like two panels. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Actually, it took a couple seconds to a minute max if you read the issue... so ya, Surfer will always be above Sentry in that area until proven otherwise.

You brought up power being outputted... it doesn't help that Surfer's was thousands of times more impressive.

Do you have proof that he can?
Oh great... Sentry should have thought that he could beat Hulk then.

Because AM was absorbing Sentry's energy the whole time in the fight, and then finally Sentry talked about his power, and poof.
Also, I don't recall AM ever absorbing both Thor's energy and Mjolnir at the same time as well, and it's not like AM hasn't been overloaded by sudden power outbursts. Reaching feat at best.

Doom didn't have to do anything else. Sentry was already done after the first attack. Had Doom done another spell or something...

quanchi112
Surfer wins.

ultimatethor
Thiis not evn a match. Surfer can evn lose once out of a thousand fights. Really people seem to be forgetting that surfer is a top enrgy manipulator. And sentrys powers are highly enrgy based. Match over. Aside that surfer is FAR more durable, FAR faster, more versatile as well. Whats sentry going to do when SS absorbs him into his board like he did against legacy? Or simply drains out all his enrgy? Answer is he cant do anything. He has got no chance. Surfer could also encase him in a stasis bubble and BFR him. There are so many ways. Saying he beat terrax easily so he should be able to match surfer is extremely bad logic. Yes that feat was impressive all terrax did was blast sentry. No uuse of any more exotic powers whatsoever. Saying that just because he easily took the blasts he was unaffecetd by the PC is far fetched and baseless. So beacuse Odin was unaffecetd by SS blasts he is also immune to the PC? Poor reasoning. SS can destroy the sentry in many ways and Blasting him to bits is one of them considering that SS is much more powerful than terrax( especially current SS)

-K-M-
and collective is high herald and got his a** handed to him by sentry.

Ummm...when did this happen?

janus77
Lol, come on, neither TJ, Juggernaut nor Hulk will ever be one-shotting high heralds... Hulk may have infinite strength but so far, nothing beyond Skyfather levels has been demonstrated on-panel (Onslaught would be around skyfather level, imo).

I admit Surfer's one of my favourite comic cosmics, but you know, having read some of Nova's appearances... I think I'm more of a fan of Nova and the WorldMind.

anyway, as far as speed goes. there is no possible argument, if you take anything from Sentry's appearances and compare them to the average Surfer dash-across-the-universe-in-the-blink-of-an-eye.

if you're saying that you can't judge because Sentry's never gone space-fairing, then what about CLOC estimating in tenths of seconds* how long it would take Sentry to go from one location to another. it used to do that quite frequently, so there should be many scans available, I've got the comics somewhere too - but too busy to go hunt them out now.

Surfer has attacked cities across the globe, has searched the whole world and more, within such time-frames.

Hulk wasn't going all out against Sentry, as was demonstrated amply afterwards... that was nothing like the kind of power Hulk can unleash.

yet Sentry stated, and Tony Stark, Ben Grimm and others confirmed, that Sentry was going all out - unleashing all his powers - against Hulk.

so we have indeed seen the fullest extent of Sentry's powers. they are less than enough to challenge Hulk. which isn't to dismiss the character, I rate Hulk highly, but it's nowhere near what beings like Tenebrous or Aegis can output.

Doom was attempting to screw with Sentry's mind, Doom is a fragile human in comparison to Surfer, of course if Sentry went doolally, Doom would end up dead. that's not a worthwhile comparison.

Surfer would easily screw with Sentry's mind. he's already given the whole world an orgasm with but a thought, he's demonstrated power over people's minds and TP across vast distances of space.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by -K-M-
Ummm...when did this happen? I've heard this a couple times now... and I'm confused. Should I read the arc again or something?

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Surfer destroys him.

Faster....he might have a speed advantage but it isnt enough that it will account for all that much.

Stronger, SS would not have a prayer going h2h with WWH...sentry was holding his own quite nicly.

Versatility I agree on but what a shame Sentry has not glarring exploits.

Range is yet another advantage but to bad the power cosmic is completly useless on bob.

Overall SS doesnt have any overwhealming advantage that will be decisive, while SS's bolts and blast will have no effect on Sentry we all know a punch from Bob will greatly affect SS.

-K-M-
I've heard this a couple times now... and I'm confused. Should I read the arc again or something?

Apparently we both have too as I have read it don't remember Sentry EVER handing the Collective it's "ass" erm

Not sure where they got that from

carver9
Sentry can basically gather energy from anywhere and everywhere and basically held back while fighting genis who is high herald/almost skyfather.

http://img424.imageshack.us/my.php?image=newthunderbolts014page149sd.jpg

Heres your fight with genis.
http://img96.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledscanned07081wq.jpg
http://img96.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledscanned090bi.jpg
http://img96.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledscanned113if.jpg
http://img96.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledscanned127ke.jpg
http://img96.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledscanned132cf.jpg
http://img96.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledscanned168ww.jpg
http://img96.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledscanned177it.jpg

Can teleport.
http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/7103/newavengersv108122mp.jpg
http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/9287/newavengersv108136vk.jpg

The Great Galen
I still wonder exactly what the hell SS will do agaisnt Sentry...k-nite bolts lol.

Mr. Slippyfist
Sentry can basically gather energy from anywhere and everywhere and basically held back while fighting genis who is high herald/almost skyfather.

http://img424.imageshack.us/my.php?image=newthunderbolts014page149sd.jpg

Heres your fight with genis.
http://img96.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledscanned07081wq.jpg
http://img96.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledscanned090bi.jpg
http://img96.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledscanned113if.jpg
http://img96.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledscanned127ke.jpg
http://img96.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledscanned132cf.jpg
http://img96.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledscanned168ww.jpg
http://img96.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledscanned177it.jpg

Can teleport.
http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/7103/newavengersv108122mp.jpg
http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/9287/newavengersv108136vk.jpg Should have drawn from the gamma radiation. And Genis was holding back as well.

That's Collective... tossing Sentry away like a child.

And this helps him... how? Surfer can neutralize poisons. smile

I still wonder exactly what the hell SS will do agaisnt Sentry...k-nite bolts lol. That's why nobody asked you.

carver9
I still wonder exactly what the hell SS will do agaisnt Sentry...k-nite bolts lol.

Thats what I want to know.

ultimatethor

Then u must not be thinking hard enough. SS can blast him to bits, encase him in a stasis bubble and send him back in time, mess with his mind, Make his body inanimate, Absorb his enrgy etc.

carver9
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Then u must not be thinking hard enough. SS can blast him to bits, encase him in a stasis bubble and send him back in time, mess with his mind, Make his body inanimate, Absorb his enrgy etc.

Again, does the power cosmic even work on a being like sentry who has basically shruged off almost every attack.

Nihilist
Again, does the power cosmic even work on a being like sentry who has basically shruged off almost every attack.

he was greatly troubled by she-ultron

Mr. Slippyfist
Again, does the power cosmic even work on a being like sentry who has basically shruged off almost every attack. Shrugged off every attack... have you even read that much of Sentry?

And the Power Cosmic works on everyone... it's the level of which it's outputted that matters. And Surfer has more than enough power to take Sentry down.

carver9
Originally posted by Nihilist
he was greatly troubled by she-ultron

and was holding back, we seen what happened when he let loose, he almost ripped her head off, literally.

carver9
Thats why I said ALMOST and yes I have read a lot of sentry, who dont like sentry.

The power cosmic dont work on everyone, I have seen thanos shrug off attacks from surfer with no problem. Surfer has a lot of options which would result in bfring, that would basically be his only chance of getting a victory.

ultimatethor

As i explained earlier this logic is extremely faulty.

carver9
As i explained earlier this logic is extremely faulty.

agreed, so but how is surfer beating sentry when we have yet to see how his body does against matter mani. Thats basically surfer only way of winning besides bfring but sentry can teleport back to the battle field.

Mr. Slippyfist
Thats why I said ALMOST and yes I have read a lot of sentry, who dont like sentry.

The power cosmic dont work on everyone, I have seen thanos shrug off attacks from surfer with no problem. Surfer has a lot of options which would result in bfring, that would basically be his only chance of getting a victory. Almost always doesn't mean shit then...

The Power Cosmic worked on Thanos all right - Galactus nuked him.
And, comparing Thanos to Sentry is ridiculous. So, you believe that Surfer's power won't work on Sentry? Could I ask what this claim is based on.

Maybe you can rule out my opinion that Surfer KO's Sentry with energy blasts. smile

carver9
Almost always doesn't mean shit then...

The Power Cosmic worked on Thanos all right - Galactus nuked him.
And, comparing Thanos to Sentry is ridiculous. So, you believe that Surfer's power won't work on Sentry? Could I ask what this claim is based on.

Maybe you can rule out my opinion that Surfer KO's Sentry with energy blasts. smile

I agree almost doesnt mean anything but the only being that actually dented his skin was wwh and sentry fought some major top tiers.

Galactus>>>>surfer with the power cosmic so why was he even brought up. Did surfer power work on thanos, no.

I never said that surfer powers wouldnt work on sentry, Im asking if it might wouldnt work since sentry has no weakness. I never said that surfer wouldnt beat sentry and I never said sentry would beat surfer, I gave it a 5/5 because I just cant think of a way either could take the other out.

Acrosurge
^ So, your argument is that because the Surfer's power didn't affect Thanos, it won't affect Sentry? How is that an argument? When has Sentry displayed Thanos level durability?

The Surfer schools Sentry either by draining his power, turning his power back on itself, messing with his mind/soul, or beating/blasting him until he powers out. Bob does not have the feats to compete here. Terrax is a non-issue; he was jobbed out by the writers.

Mr. Slippyfist
I agree almost doesnt mean anything but the only being that actually dented his skin was wwh and sentry fought some major top tiers.

Galactus>>>>surfer with the power cosmic so why was he even brought up. Did surfer power work on thanos, no.

I never said that surfer powers wouldnt work on sentry, Im asking if it might wouldnt work since sentry has no weakness. I never said that surfer wouldnt beat sentry and I never said sentry would beat surfer, I gave it a 5/5 because I just cant think of a way either could take the other out. SA one-shotted him twice.

Because I said Power Cosmic works on everything, it's just the level that it's brought up that matters, nit picking. Thanos>>>>Sentry, so why was he even brought up?

You're saying right now that Power Cosmic doesn't work on everything. The only reason to bring this up, is if you think it won't work on Sentry, and apparently Surfer's only way to win is by getting a BFR. Which makes no sense to your assumption of 5/5, because that would mean that Surfer would only BFR Sentry 5 times and then stop, and apparently Sentry will win 5, so that does mean you do think that Sentry can take Surfer out.

"Surfer has a lot of options which would result in bfring, that would basically be his only chance of getting a victory."
"I never said that surfer wouldnt beat sentry and I never said sentry would beat surfer, I gave it a 5/5 because I just cant think of a way either could take the other out."

Confused by your reasoning to say the least.

Also:
You say no right.

*Nova is indestructible
*Nova can shoot blast from his eyes (dont know how hot it is)
*Nova has super speed, crossed galaxies in mere seconds/minutes
*Nova has superstrength which is unknown but has yet to show a cap since he has busted through ships twice the size of mountains. Dont know if he is as strong as superman.

The only out put of power that is missing is ice breath but hey he has additional powers.

*Shoot blast also from his hands.
*Controls gravity and can basically mimic the power of starman and increase you weight.
*Can open up star gates.
*Can absorb kinetic energy.
*Can create force fields.
and the list keep going.

He has all of superman abilities plus additional powers.
If this is your reasoning for Nova being more powerful than Superman, then you should by all logic think that Surfer is thousands of notches above Sentry.

May I ask why you don't?

ultimatethor
agreed, so but how is surfer beating sentry when we have yet to see how his body does against matter mani. Thats basically surfer only way of winning besides bfring but sentry can teleport back to the battle field.

Blasting to pieces is a very valid optiion

carver9
Originally posted by Acrosurge
^ So, your argument is that because the Surfer's power didn't affect Thanos, it won't affect Sentry? How is that an argument? When has Sentry displayed Thanos level durability?

The Surfer schools Sentry either by draining his power, turning his power back on itself, messing with his mind/soul, or beating/blasting him until he powers out. Bob does not have the feats to compete here. Terrax is a non-issue; he was jobbed out by the writers.

Was terrax jobbed out by writers because you dont like the fact that it happened. I never said that since thanos isnt affected that sentry wont be affect, I just named someone that wasnt affected by the power cosmic.

Draining doesnt work on sentry and messing with his mind dont work either, it just piss him off.

I think that the feat of him being the most powerful being on the planet is feat enough.

carver9
Blasting to pieces is a very valid optiion

I wonder why genis or collective didnt do this, maybe because they didnt sense a weakness in the character.

bbrem123
threads with the sentry in them will never come to an end...this is because he just hasnt had enough good appearances to decide where his power level truly stands

Mr. Slippyfist
I never said that since thanos isnt affected that sentry wont be affect, I just named someone that wasnt affected by the power cosmic.
Thanos was affected by the Power Cosmic though. By Galactus, so that's irrelevant. He's just too powerful for Surfer's level.

The only reason bringing up Thanos, would be to make it seem like Sentry won't be affected either.

I wonder why genis or collective didnt do this, maybe because they didnt sense a weakness in the character. How is getting blasted to pieces a weakness?

And Genis was holding back, and Collective tossed Sentry away like a child. They weren't trying to destroy him.

bbrem123
yea the only reason thanos was unaffected from the surfers blast is because thanos has such a high resistance to damage that the output of the surfers attack where far to weak to cause any harm to thanos...and saying the sentry is on the same level of thanos in the endurance department is foolish

carver9
Originally posted by bbrem123
yea the only reason thanos was unaffected from the surfers blast is because thanos has such a high resistance to damage that the output of the surfers attack where far to weak to cause any harm to thanos...and saying the sentry is on the same level of thanos in the endurance department is foolish

So I guess wolverine claws>surfer cosmic powers or how about this, Drax hands>surfers power cosmic.

carver9
Thanos was affected by the Power Cosmic though. By Galactus, so that's irrelevant. He's just too powerful for Surfer's level.

The only reason bringing up Thanos, would be to make it seem like Sentry won't be affected either.

How is getting blasted to pieces a weakness?

And Genis was holding back, and Collective tossed Sentry away like a child. They weren't trying to destroy him.

You must didnt read the part where it stated that sentry was holding back also and he wasnt trying to destroy them either. Collective bfred him which isnt a low showing towards sentry but that was the hardest struggle that collective had since his appearance in new avengers.

bbrem123
So I guess wolverine claws>surfer cosmic powers or how about this, Drax hands>surfers power cosmic.

drax was designed to kill thanos and since when do crossover count as evidence?

carver9
drax was designed to kill thanos and since when do crossover count as evidence?

Im not referring to the crossover Im talking about when thanos had the ig.

Mr. Slippyfist
Yay. Because comparing cutting attacks to essentially blunt attacks works all the time.

You must didnt read the part where it stated that sentry was holding back also and he wasnt trying to destroy them either. Collective bfred him which isnt a low showing towards sentry but that was the hardest struggle that collective had since his appearance in new avengers. You must have thought that was relevant.

Genis was holding back. Obviously he wasn't trying to blast Sentry to pieces.

I wouldn't doubt it. He was fighting pussies (especially Alpha Flight... shifty ), and exploiting weaknesses. Actually, Iron Man gave him a good fight as well.

bbrem123
Im not referring to the crossover Im talking about when thanos had the ig.

do u have scans?

bbrem123
and im not putting down sentry by any means...i believe he still has not shown us what his powers can really do...i just dont think he has enough good showings to decide where he stands power wise...his appearances r far to unbalanced or r stupid showings...(y would anybody go h2h against wwh?? when he has been shown to have such tremendous energy output)

Grinning Goku
and im not putting down sentry by any means...i believe he still has not shown us what his powers can really do...i just dont think he has enough good showings to decide where he stands power wise...his appearances r far to unbalanced or r stupid showings...(y would anybody go h2h against wwh?? when he has been shown to have such tremendous energy output)

I, like many people feel that Sentry was not fighting at his best. Perhaps what we saw was the tip of the iceberg. Maybe the Sentry is only as powerful as he thinks he is or needs to be. There is absolutely no way to tell, though. All we know he is definitely among the MU's most powerful beings.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
I, like many people feel that Sentry was not fighting at his best. Perhaps what we saw was the tip of the iceberg. Maybe the Sentry is only as powerful as he thinks he is or needs to be. There is absolutely no way to tell, though. All we know he is definitely among the MU's most powerful beings.

that would be such a good way to have his powers shown

Ambient
Surfer ftw by biomolecular manipulation, BFR or just plain energy output to Bob physical durability limit..

The Great Galen
Since SS's tricks don't affect Senty his only option is a h2h confrontation where he would lost 6/10.

Mr. Slippyfist
Since SS's tricks don't affect Senty his only option is a h2h confrontation where he would lost 6/10.

No Bias Claims
"Batman can beat Thor because he's cooler!" That's an example of how not to debate. We would like to see the rationale behind any claims that one character can beat the other rather than a claim based on popularity and subjective bias.
Also, we insist that all claims be backed up by evidence from canon sources. If you claim that Spiderman is stronger than Superman, then you have to prove it.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t461496.html

The Great Galen
Reported for spam

Mr. Slippyfist
Reported for spam You're reporting me, because I pointed out that you broke the rules?

Ya, that's going to work out well...

Anyway, Surfer wins.

Soljer
Reported for spam

You reported yourself? confused.

the Darkone
Sliver Surfer will kick Sentry head in and then drained his powers, seriously SS is above Sentry. Silver Surfer will make the Sentry have nervous breakdown.

The Great Galen
SS is above Sentry how, in physical power or versatility....plus i want someone to prove any of SS power cosmic tricks will have a affect on Bob cause so far all im hearing his fanboy rants.

Lord Prime
Originally posted by Grinning Goku

agree

quanchi112
Originally posted by Soljer
You reported yourself? confused. laughing out loud

Ambient
Shouldn't it be the otherway around..

I mean what has Sentry done that PC wouldn't affect him?

bbrem123
so far bob is has only been koed by letting the strongest version of the hulk smash his face in which is pretty good in my opinion ...and he could be much more resilient to energy base attacks compared to physical....we just havnt seen him be hit from an energy output of someone on the surfers level yet so who knows

quanchi112
so far bob is has only been koed by letting the strongest version of the hulk smash his face in which is pretty good in my opinion ...and he could be much more resilient to energy base attacks compared to physical....we just havnt seen him be hit from an energy output of someone on the surfers level yet so who knows Physically I think Sentry beats him. But pc pulls the win off for the Surfer.

This is a fight Id like to see.

tkitna
I was unaware that the power cosmic had no effect on the Sentry. Do we know this for sure? I realize he shrugs off a lot of powerhouses, but the SS might be a different story. Its no secret that I like the Sentry a lot, but i'm not sure how this would play out. I'll go as far as saying the Surfer could take 6/10 due to his versatility maybe more, maybe less,,,just an opinion). I also wouldnt be surprised if the Sentry sent him packing on a broken board either. I'm sure they'll meet somewhere down the line and then we can see for ourselves.

Ambient
Right, everything else is as good as speculation..

Till then SS 10/10..

bbrem123
Originally posted by quanchi112
Physically I think Sentry beats him. But pc pulls the win off for the Surfer.

This is a fight Id like to see.

yes i agree...but then again there should be barely any physical contact in this fight they r both energy projectors(but it does seem that sentry favors physical confrontation, which seems to make his fights closer then they should be)

tkitna
Also, I want to touch upon Bobs energy signature. It has to be more than just solar energy as nobody has identified it yet. Again, Ulton, Doom, and Richards were clueless about it. Not saying that the Surfer couldnt tap into it as if anybody can, its him, but there has to be more to it than just plain old solar energy.

bbrem123
Originally posted by tkitna
I was unaware that the power cosmic had no effect on the Sentry. Do we know this for sure? I realize he shrugs off a lot of powerhouses, but the SS might be a different story. Its no secret that I like the Sentry a lot, but i'm not sure how this would play out. I'll go as far as saying the Surfer could take 6/10 due to his versatility maybe more, maybe less,,,just an opinion). I also wouldnt be surprised if the Sentry sent him packing on a broken board either. I'm sure they'll meet somewhere down the line and then we can see for ourselves.

yup like i said the sentrys showings r very unbalanced when u try and determine his power...so u kinda have to give it to SS because we know what he can do

tkitna
Originally posted by Ambient
Right, everything else is as good as speculation..

Till then SS 10/10..

Now your just speculating. smile

tkitna
do u have scans?

Here's the page where Thanos gets stabbed by Godverine during the Infinity Gauntlet story. (Thanos was amped by the power gem too. Is there no end to Wolverines god like status)

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/513886/PG12.jpg.html

Ambient
Fraid not..

When Bob sways of matter or energy manip. to his physical form then its facts till then its speculating..

I didnt really see Wolverines claws penetrates Thanos body in the scan..

tkitna
Fraid not..

When Bob sways of matter or energy manip. to his physical form then its facts till then its speculating..

I didnt really see Wolverines claws penetrates Thanos body in the scan..

Well the Void changes shape all the time. Does that count as matter or energy manipulation?

Well, Thanos was kind of standing to his side a little, but if the text and the rest of the panels didnt convince you, I cant help.

Ambient
Void more like TP illusions, poorly explained but i quess you could say its a form of energy manip..

Sorry but the scan really didn't convinced..

tkitna

Sorry but the scan really didn't convinced..

How did you percieve that scan? What happened on that page? I'm just curious as to how its not pretty cut and dry.

Ambient
Yes Logan stabbed Thanos..

Here's a question for you..

Did you think it went through/penetrated Thanos body?
My thought no.. reason; absent of blood and punctured wound in his form..

OneDumbG0
^ Be careful, Wolverine fans and Thanos haters cling to that feat like nobody's business.

dur

Ambient
Yyahh.. Thread carefully..lol

Creshosk
Fortunately there aren't any Wolverine fans that I know that regard the stabbing as anything other than PIS.

Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ Be careful, Wolverine fans and Thanos haters cling to that feat like nobody's business.

dur

Even though some people tend to cling to PIS in such a fashion.

Daredevil temporarily incapacitated Wolverine with a precise nerve strike to the throat. It happened on-panel. Wolverine wasn't distracted about some revelation about Typhoid Mary. His healing factor wasn't in a rut. It happened. Get over it.

Thanos was afterall ... pierced by logan.

Ambient
Ouch..lol

I think OneDumbGo is setting me up.. big grin JK

Were really getting out of topic.. lol

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by golem370
Was that a realistic showing for Terrax?

No. It was pretty lame IMO. All he did was break Terrax's axe and then told him to leave the planet.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
No. It was pretty lame IMO. All he did was break Terrax's axe and then told him to leave the planet. You may think it's lame, but it's on-panel. And he did more than break his axe. He dodged his first blast, blocked the second one nonchalantly with his palm, stuffed him in midswing, crushed/disintegrated his right hand and then broke his axe:
http://img504.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ts010150oe.jpg
http://img504.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ts010169mw.jpg
http://img504.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ts010170vk.jpg

Knowsbleed33
It wasn't a fight. Terrax's axe has been broken before.

Creshosk
You may think it's lame, but it's on-panel. I like how selectively OneDumbG0 uses this...

If he likes it, its on panel.. if not... people cling to it... hmm

OneDumbG0
It wasn't a fight. Terrax's axe has been broken before. It wasn't a fight as in... Sentry curbstomped him? Then yes. But it was still a fight. Breaking the axe is one thing and it may have been done before. But blocking a blast with his palm, stuffing his swing with one arm and destroying Terrax's hand? That's quite a demonstration of power there.

Knowsbleed33
I don't deny Sentry is fast. Later in that arc he stops a bullet in mid-air even though the gun is maybe a foot away from it's target.

My issue with that feat is Sentry fans use it in every arguement. IMO all Sentry succeeded in doing was befuddling Terrax. Every other character in that arc was dumbed down. Like all other character mini's.

Surfer wins this handily.

OneDumbG0
^ Yeah. Blocking. Look at the bottom left-hand panel of the first page. He holds his palm open and blocks Terrax's blast. And I'm not quite sure what you mean by befuddling? Terrax looks more than just confused. I mean... he downright wrecked Terrax's hand and brought him to his knees without breaking a sweat...

quanchi112
^ Yeah. Blocking. Look at the bottom left-hand panel of the first page. He holds his palm open and blocks Terrax's blast. And I'm not quite sure what you mean by befuddling? Terrax looks more than just confused. I mean... he downright wrecked Terrax's hand and brought him to his knees without breaking a sweat... The way he handled this planet destroyer with utmost ease is damn impressive.

Mr. Slippyfist
The way he handled this planet destroyer with utmost ease is damn impressive. The planet destroyer?

That's only when the ax hits things when it's charged... otherwise, Terrax isn't that great.

King Kandy
It hit Sentry's hand.

quanchi112
The planet destroyer?

That's only when the ax hits things when it's charged... otherwise, Terrax isn't that great. He wreaked havoc against the new warriors and others when he came to earth. Surfer had to stop him. He can destroy planets easily. Sentry treated him like Prime should have treated Superboy imo.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by King Kandy
It hit Sentry's hand. Terrax's hands hit Sentry's hand if you try to use that logic, and Sentry stopped it before it could gain momentum going down.

bbrem123
Here's the page where Thanos gets stabbed by Godverine during the Infinity Gauntlet story. (Thanos was amped by the power gem too. Is there no end to Wolverines god like status)

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/513886/PG12.jpg.html

was then when he amped himself down to only using the power gem and fought all the heroes?

cuz if so then he was god like and was just messing around with him(thats y he is laughing at him)

Mr. Slippyfist
He wreaked havoc against the new warriors and others when he came to earth. Surfer had to stop him. He can destroy planets easily. Sentry treated him like Prime should have treated Superboy imo. New Warriors is almost an impressive feat...

He can only destroy planets based on that one time when he swung his charged ax down, and actually hit it with his blade.

His durability sucks. His strength sucks. And even then, it's not the best representation of Terrax...

carver9
The planet destroyer?

That's only when the ax hits things when it's charged... otherwise, Terrax isn't that great.

Terrax pretty much is a planet destroyer and sentry basically toyed with him.

Knowsbleed33
All Terrax was saying is "It's not possible....No one...". Then Sentry tells him to leave the planet. Fight over. Terrax looked more befuddled than anything.

Again, Terrax's axe has been broken before. It's not that awesome of a feat.

quanchi112
New Warriors is almost an impressive feat...

He can only destroy planets based on that one time when he swung his charged ax down, and actually hit it with his blade.

His durability sucks. His strength sucks. And even then, it's not the best representation of Terrax... On earth he would be a big deal and was when he showed up. New warriors,etc. were getting their asses kicked by him and Norrin had to come and beat him. In marvel with regards to cosmics he isnt. The way Sentry defeated him was impressive.

carver9

His durability sucks. His strength sucks. And even then, it's not the best representation of Terrax...

When have you seen terrax damaged, what strength feat has terrax failed to do and please tell me why noone but sentry was able to stop him when he invaded earth if he sucks so bad.

quanchi112
All Terrax was saying is "It's not possible....No one...". Then Sentry tells him to leave the planet. Fight over. Terrax looked more befuddled than anything.

Again, Terrax's axe has been broken before. It's not that awesome of a feat. Terrax is very arrogant. Sentry punked him into tucking his tail between his legs and getting out of dodge.

carver9

Again, Terrax's axe has been broken before. It's not that awesome of a feat.

Naah, terrax just knew that he stood no chance against sentry. All of his attacks were in vein and he accomplished nothing. Sentry basically walked through him and gave terrax fear and quite easily to.

Knowsbleed33
Terrax is very arrogant. Sentry punked him into tucking his tail between his legs and getting out of dodge.

He did no such thing. The fight ends with Sentry telling Terrax to leave the planet.

carver9

by the way, you do know that terrax defeated morg before right, so does morg suck to.

bbrem123

or was that just a showing on how strong the sentry really was...and not a bad showing of terrax(i would call that the real sentry compared to his showing against hulk)

Mr. Slippyfist
Terrax pretty much is a planet destroyer and sentry basically toyed with him. Yes, because he destroys planets with his awesome hand blasts, and with his stopped ax swings. I think I've seen that before, but can you refresh my memory?

On earth he would be a big deal and was when he showed up. New warriors,etc. were getting their asses kicked by him and Norrin had to come and beat him. In marvel with regards to cosmics he isnt. The way Sentry defeated him was impressive. So uh... why did you feel the need to respond if you feel this way?

On Earth is irrelevant, and Norrin is a beast. I've read the issue, I know the details.

Knowsbleed33
Sentry has done nothing impressive. I don't see the hype.

Creshosk
Surfer had to stop him.
Norrin had to come and beat him.
*looks at title of thread, then looks at posts, then at title of thread again*

Prime should have treated Superboy imo. blink Uh....

Mr. Slippyfist
When have you seen terrax damaged, what strength feat has terrax failed to do and please tell me why noone but sentry was able to stop him when he invaded earth if he sucks so bad. Wasn't he punched miles away by Thing? Hell, his head was busted open by one hammer swing from Thor.

He hasn't done shit with his strength is what he's done.

Because he was fighting the army. no expression

by the way, you do know that terrax defeated morg before right, so does morg suck to. Scans or it didn't happen.
Because at best I remember a stalemate that might have happened, and other times I remember a sad Terrax. You might be right, but I don't recall.

And besides, that's ABC logic anyway.

or was that just a showing on how strong the sentry really was...and not a bad showing of terrax(i would call that the real sentry compared to his showing against hulk) OK. Either way, this has no relevance on Surfer.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Creshosk
*looks at title of thread, then looks at posts, then at title of thread again*

blink Uh.... Its my opinion is all.

Badabing
Everybody who posted from page 5 to page 7 gets a warning......except Quan. uhuh

durelly

Knowsbleed33
"phew" I was trying to think what I said that would warrant a warning.

quanchi112
He did no such thing. The fight ends with Sentry telling Terrax to leave the planet. Since when did anyone just tell him to leave and he did even though he didnt want to. If you can name any other character weaker than sentry having this effect on Terrax you have a point.

Knowsbleed33
What more could Terrax do at that point?

janus77
their confrontations with Hulk are the only yardstick by which they can be measured.

Surfer clearly is both powerful enough to take everything Sentry can conceivably through at Surfer and to take out Sentry with his own attacks (having destroyed planets and created blackholes with gestures, what would he achieve with serious effort?).

even if you consider WWH to be exceptionally strong, unless you classify him as Celestial level, he sure doesn't bear comparison with Tenebrous or Aegis.

Surfer attacked and took a beating from both of them. 2 on 1, and he was both conscious and lucid enough to formulate a plan and then execute a manoeuvre that required phenomenal amounts of stamina and durability (enough to impress Galactus!)

this compared to Sentry basically emptying out and getting knocked out after a brawl with a Hulk who wasn't even particularly interested in fighting him, nor angry with him even after the fight.

Creshosk
Its my opinion is all. So in a discussion of how impressive sentry is for beating Terrax, you mention Surfer beating Terrax?

Kinda counterproductive to your argument right?

Also... Like Prime should have done to Superboy? Can you clarify this for me?

tkitna
was then when he amped himself down to only using the power gem and fought all the heroes?

cuz if so then he was god like and was just messing around with him(thats y he is laughing at him)

Yes, thats correct. I realize Thanos was laughing and playing with them, but the fact of the matter is that Wolverines claws pierced his skin. I dont agree with it at all, but it just goes to show the jobber aura.

Creshosk
Yes, thats correct. I realize Thanos was laughing and playing with them, but the fact of the matter is that Wolverines claws pierced his skin. I dont agree with it at all, but it just goes to show the jobber aura. Actually I think the point is that Thanos allowed it in order to draw Wolverine in close. In which case it might not be PIS if Thanos willed him to be able to. As on these forums he's not likely to allow Wolverine to do so again, what with them fighting to the best of their abilities.

carver9
Sentry breaching dooms magical forcefield like hes walking through butter.
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/MightyAvengers011TheBastard-Meganpg.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/MightyAvengers011TheBastard-Mega-3.jpg

Sentry recharging ironmans suit.
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/MightyAvengers011TheBastard-Mega-1.jpg

Take a full on punch from the thing without flinching, remember thing punch has knock galactus on his a** before.
http://img231.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mightyavengers10017xk0.jpg

To powerful for black magic.
http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ts07015jn6.jpg

carver9
absorbing man said that he never felt power like that before.
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r56/Cypher69/CW%20The%20Return/Civil_War_-_The_Return_001_019.jpg

quanchi112
Originally posted by Creshosk
So in a discussion of how impressive sentry is for beating Terrax, you mention Surfer beating Terrax?

Kinda counterproductive to your argument right?

Also... Like Prime should have done to Superboy? Can you clarify this for me? No not at all.

The Surfer is a very powerful character and even he didnt punk Terrax like Sentry did.

Terrax was on a rampage on marvel earth and teams were getting crushed until the Surfer showed up.

Prime should have raped Superboy very much in the same manner Sentry did to Terrax instead Superboy gave him a good exchange and the tower's explosion ended up killing Superboy not Prime.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by janus77
their confrontations with Hulk are the only yardstick by which they can be measured.

Surfer clearly is both powerful enough to take everything Sentry can conceivably through at Surfer and to take out Sentry with his own attacks (having destroyed planets and created blackholes with gestures, what would he achieve with serious effort?).

even if you consider WWH to be exceptionally strong, unless you classify him as Celestial level, he sure doesn't bear comparison with Tenebrous or Aegis.

Surfer attacked and took a beating from both of them. 2 on 1, and he was both conscious and lucid enough to formulate a plan and then execute a manoeuvre that required phenomenal amounts of stamina and durability (enough to impress Galactus!)

this compared to Sentry basically emptying out and getting knocked out after a brawl with a Hulk who wasn't even particularly interested in fighting him, nor angry with him even after the fight.

Wait r u trying to suggest SS>WWH in terms of physical strength....Norin would be killed trying to h2h WWH whilst Sentry got the better hand of him that fight.

bbrem123
Wait r u trying to suggest SS>WWH in terms of physical strength....Norin would be killed trying to h2h WWH whilst Sentry got the better hand of him that fight.

agreed...sentry is a similar type of character to the surfer and if he fought hulk how sentry did it would have ended the same way(but then again the surfer would never let the hulk hit him while trying to having a conversation with him)

Mr. Slippyfist
Sentry breaching dooms magical forcefield like hes walking through butter.
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/MightyAvengers011TheBastard-Meganpg.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/MightyAvengers011TheBastard-Mega-3.jpg

Sentry recharging ironmans suit.
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/MightyAvengers011TheBastard-Mega-1.jpg

Take a full on punch from the thing without flinching, remember thing punch has knock galactus on his a** before.
http://img231.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mightyavengers10017xk0.jpg

To powerful for black magic.
http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ts07015jn6.jpg Random scans alert.

Security fields. Not entirely sure what they are to be honest.

Not sure what the Ironman thing means...

Thing's punch did the same thing to Pre-Hat Thanos. Thanos>>>Galactus.
Of course, that's silly, because that's completely ignoring context.
Galactus was hungry enough that he was near death, then Thor came and started to light him up. Then the heroes were fighting him. Then Strange used a magic trick to make him see shit. Then, Reed slingshotted Thing at Galactus's unsuspecting face, and pow.
They's the context.

Not too powerful for a simple spirit reversal spell though...

bbrem123
even tho there is no scans to prove sentrys power rivals surfers...marvel does stat it in his marvel bio

and with marvel stating that...we must have to see it happen on panel soon or later

Mr. Slippyfist
even tho there is no scans to prove sentrys power rivals surfers...marvel does stat it in his marvel bio

and with marvel stating that...we must have to see it happen on panel soon or later Where so does it say that?

And Marvel.com had Wolverine as a 7 in everything for a time being... I think Iron Fist still is. Marvel.com sucks.

quanchi112
Wait r u trying to suggest SS>WWH in terms of physical strength....Norin would be killed trying to h2h WWH whilst Sentry got the better hand of him that fight. Sentry didnt get the better of WW Hulk. He was also fighting a very calm WW Hulk. If he fought the WW Hulk at the end of the story he would have gotten himself destroyed.

Hazsekswthurmom
Ss 10/10

bbrem123
Where so does it say that?

And Marvel.com had Wolverine as a 7 in everything for a time being... I think Iron Fist still is. Marvel.com sucks.

it says it at the bottom i think of his power destcription...and u cant go by the stat bars thos change all the time

and i was just throwing that out there...im not using it as support to prove sentry=SS

Mr. Slippyfist
it says it at the bottom i think of his power destcription...and u cant go by the stat bars thos change all the time

and i was just throwing that out there...im not using it as support to prove sentry=SS I'll check.
The same people who write the article, throw their opinion in on the power rating. So ya, if one thing's shit, then it's useless as proof (the entire site). It's as good as a bio on any other site, IMO.

EDIT: "The Sentry as the world's most powerful superhero, and with the serum causing a photosynthetic reaction to his body, completely altering his state of consciousness, it is nonetheless conceivable that Sentry's powers are limitless, and may even rival those of the Silver Surfer's and Phoenix's."

Heh. Mindless speculation ftw. Surfer=Phoenix=Sentry

tkitna

EDIT: "The Sentry as the world's most powerful superhero, and with the serum causing a photosynthetic reaction to his body, completely altering his state of consciousness, it is nonetheless conceivable that Sentry's powers are limitless, and may even rival those of the Silver Surfer's and Phoenix's."

Heh. Mindless speculation ftw. Surfer=Phoenix=Sentry

Wow, that is pretty bad. Phoenix? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I dont think so.

batdude123
Wow, that is pretty bad. Phoenix? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I dont think so.

Indeed.

Everybody knows Sentry is > Phoenix.

King Kandy
Sentry could be on the level of some of Phoenix's average showings but nowhere near the high ones.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>