Marvel vs. Manga

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
These are the match ups:

Spider-Man vs. Ranma Saotome

Ghost Rider vs. Ichigo Kurosaki

Wolverine vs. Inuyasha

Dr. Doom vs. Orochimaru

Galactus vs. Evangelion Unit-01

Hulk vs. Goku

The Punisher vs. Desert Punk

xmarksthespot
I don't think this is allowed anymore, I'm afraid....

TricksterPriest
I see Anime winning a few, but Comics would take a majority.

Spidey vs. Ranma......? What the f**k?

Ichigo can't beat GR. He's nowhere near strong enough. GR will rip him a new *******.

Inu might win, but it depends on what level he's at.

Doom wins. Orochimaru is outgunned.

The only version of Sho Gouki that might have a shot, is the End of Eva one. I still think Galactus is stronger.

Goku could probably just nuke the planet for a win, but a slugfest would doom him if he didn't kill Hulk fast.

No comment.

Nemesis X
Okay first of all, I'm sure mangas can be allowed in here because mangas are also comic books (just with more pages).

Second of all, sorry if the Spider-Man vs. Ranma match didnt please ya. I thought it was good if you ask me. Not trying to bring up any arguments lol

srankmissingnin
Spider-Man vs. Ranma Saotome: ... Ranma confused

Ghost Rider vs. Ichigo Kurosaki: GR

Wolverine vs. Inuyasha: Wolverine... but only because Inu-Yasha is DBZ for girls evil face

Dr. Doom vs. Orochimaru: Genjutsu win for Orochi or Doom wins

Galactus vs. Evangelion Unit-01: Galactus confused

Hulk vs. Goku: Goku

The Punisher vs. Desert Punk: Castle

xmarksthespot
They are in a way comic books but I think that because they have their own forum they're not considered "comics" per se. And therefore crossgenre threads aren't supposed to be made... even though I personally wouldn't mind some more diversity in the threads here...

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Okay first of all, I'm sure mangas can be allowed in here because mangas are also comic books (just with more pages).

Second of all, sorry if the Spider-Man vs. Ranma match didnt please ya. I thought it was good if you ask me. Not trying to bring up any arguments lol

Hey, don't get rude....

YOU didn't check the rules first and this has been reported.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t461496.html

Keep them comic related.

- If there is another forum for discussing the characters, they are banned. This includes game characters, anime/manga, and Star Wars.

- Beyond that, if a character has a comic and doesn't belong in one of the other forums, they will be allowed. The "primarily viewed in a comic medium" rule is being abolished, in an attempt to open things up more without allowing so much that we get rampant problems. If they don't have a comic at all, they aren't allowed, but MANY characters have at least short series and such, so this should allow for some flexibility.

- A character bio should be provided for the character, especially when there are multiple versions of the character.

- Moderators reserve the right to close threads or not allow characters based on their personal disgression. These rules act as guidelines, but exceptions will occur and are necessary if we wish to maintain order and consistency.

llagrok
Goku vs Hulk is ridiculous.

Doesn't matter how strong the haters "think" he is, when he did thousands of push ups and pull ups in 100 times gravity, which was early in the namek saga. Even if this was like, early Saiyan Saga or end regular Dragonball Goku vastly outskills Hulk. Not to mention being a hell of a lot faster.

Doom vs Orochimaru isn't halfbad. Orochimaru has a vast library of nin and genjutsu, which should help overcome Doom's magic. Unless Doom casts a spell to depower Orochimaru's insane durability, he'd lose.

Kazenji
For the The Punisher vs. Desert Punk i'd have to go with desert punk that kid has some nifty tricks.

Badabing
Manga = closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.