Marvel Zombies vs Godlike Ones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

Marvel Zombies- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel_Zombies

vs

Godlike Ones- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/earthevo.htm#Godlik

Nemesis X
I think the Marvel Zombies have their next meal here.

golem370
What was the most impressive feat that the Zombies did?

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by golem370
What was the most impressive feat that the Zombies did?

They ate the silver surfer and then Galactus erm

golem370
Godlike One destroyed Galactus Stranger The Elder of the Universe & Nova

Nemesis X
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
They ate the silver surfer and then Galactus erm

They had also eaten Ego the Living Planet in Marvel Zombies 2 but I dont think the zombies gained any extra power while eating him. I was just suprised that those zombies can eat that much. I always ask myself: where the heck does all that flesh go, do zombies have accelerated digestive systems or something? Eating a planet (a living one for that matter) should make your stomach blow up like a balloon but that didnt happen. I certainly know that they dont go the bathroom (well in marvel zombies vs. army of darkness, they used the book of the dead as toilet paper lol).

basilisk
Originally posted by Nemesis X
I was just suprised that those zombies can eat that much. I always ask myself: where the heck does all that flesh go, do zombies have accelerated digestive systems or something? Eating a planet (a living one for that matter) should make your stomach blow up like a balloon but that didnt happen. I certainly know that they dont go the bathroom (well in marvel zombies vs. army of darkness, they used the book of the dead as toilet paper lol).

I think it just passes through.

Godlike One destroyed Galactus Stranger The Elder of the Universe & Nova

They wiped out Dormammu, Mephisto, and Nightmare, combined with the Uni-Mind and the Inhumans, punked Nova and the Silver Surfer, killed Galactus, took over Death and Eternity, disintegrated Arishem the Celestial... very very weird story. A bit of Childhood's End in there.

You would think they would just wipe out the zombies from afar. But you can't discount the zombie PIS-factor. One bite on a Godlike one and maybe it's all over.

golem370
If they merged with Death couldn't they just Kill the zombies for good?

Nemesis X
I agree, one bite and the Marvel Zombies own this.

golem370
I still think this should be debated

basilisk
I still think this should be debated

The Godlike Ones probably have the power to wipe out the Zombies and the hunger gospel or whatever it is once and for all. But with Zombie PIS-factor on they will probably do something stupid like take them on hand-to-hand and get infected.

And that's about it really.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.