Solid Snake vs Old snake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantevsKratos
Solid snake from metal gear vs old snake from metal gear solid they both have all there weapons http://i337.photobucket.com/albums/n381/Zant-ProGFX/snakeoldsiggy.png vs http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l84/Fire_Eagle58/GameChar-Anime/Solidsnakeshooter.jpg

Superboy Prime
Twin Snakes Solid Snake rapes his older counterpart.

Remi8193
wouldn't happen cause there both the same people unless one off them had a time machine

Rewmac
All their weapons? Rail Gun would do Solid Snake...Old Snake wins.

Rewmac
Originally posted by Remi8193
wouldn't happen cause there both the same people unless one off them had a time machine I guess you didn't realise that most of the threads are impossible to happen, so other than being rediclously stupid what can you add to this thread? Nothing. good, then don't post at all please.

Remi8193
Originally posted by Rewmac
I guess you didn't realise that most of the threads are impossible to happen, so other than being rediclously stupid what can you add to this thread? Nothing. good, then don't post at all please.

Shut Up mad

i know its impossible but there the same character

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Remi8193
Shut Up mad

i know its impossible but there the same character
What does it matter?

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Rewmac
I guess you didn't realise that most of the threads are impossible to happen, so other than being rediclously stupid what can you add to this thread? Nothing. good, then don't post at all please.

Your net ettiquete leaves much to be desired.

There's nothing wrong with what he said, and in fact, all it really means is that the Snake is fighting himself with different weaponry. It's a redundant match.

The fact that your supporting said match by attacking a fellow poster for pointing that out... well, I need not say anything more.

Old Snake wins due to tech edge.

Dark Shenron
You just double posted=spam.

You=Reported.

Sado22
whats with every loser coming here on KMC and calling himself "dark-something". get a life you losers mad

oh and Solid Snake wins since he's less likely to die midway of the mission cuz of a heartattack.

*waits for the day when everyone starts putting 22 infront of their name*

Darkstorm Zero
Hey, I am the original Dark of VGvs, everyone else is a poser!

ragesRemorse
you should make one more thread, just to be safe

Sin_Volvagia
CQC is better. Old Snake wins.

iChaos
Old Snake wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.