Spider-Man,Iron Man, and Wolverine vs The Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Indestructible
The Hulk is on a rampage and the only heros around are Spider-Man, Wolverine, and Iron Man. Do you think they can beat the Hulk

Nemesis X
Hulk wins

Juk3n
Hulk launches Wolvie and Spider out of the arena, iron man bombards from above and then dodges thrown projectiles for eternity.

Bouboumaster
Hulk win

guy222
hulk

allen4
hulk,no contest............

Mr. Slippyfist
Isn't Hulk back to being a jerkoff?

And haven't all three of these guys alone done good against jerkoff Hulk?

Although, like Tony says, "The more people who Hulk fights, the madder he gets." so who knows?

Scythe
I'd have to go with Hulk and Wolverine, however Spidey and Tony can pretty much control this, they probably won't be able to win this. Hulk destroys Tony's suits, and Spidey can detain Wolverine and beat him imo, but Spidey can't beat hulk, so it'll come down to Spidey Vs. Hulk and that's pretty one sided right there, I think.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Scythe
I'd have to go with Hulk and Wolverine, however Spidey and Tony can pretty much control this, they probably won't be able to win this. Hulk destroys Tony's suits, and Spidey can detain Wolverine and beat him imo, but Spidey can't beat hulk, so it'll come down to Spidey Vs. Hulk and that's pretty one sided right there, I think.

Err, Wolverine is on the team with Spidey and Iron Man.

The team take it if they can work together well enough (which they can) to take Hulk out quickly.

Galan007
i think the team has a very good chance, personally.

Scythe
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Err, Wolverine is on the team with Spidey and Iron Man.

The team take it if they can work together well enough (which they can) to take Hulk out quickly.

Gaspity! You're right, I overlooked that part, then by all means, working as a triple threat, I think the team can take the Hulk.

janus77
Hulk, thunderclap take down IM, ground stomp + launching Wolverine at Spiderman FTW.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.