Infinite Monster Vs Silver Age Mangog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
When the PRE-CRISIS JLA attackes, the Monster hardly noticed. Supergirl just bounced off of it's foot.

Knowsbleed33
Uhhh Spite? Mangog was never that large. SA Mangog was to Marvel what PC Validus was to DC. Can PC Validus defeat the Infinite Monster?

cloud102
Not really spite. I'm trying to figure out which character can go toe to toe with the Infinite Monster. Maybe something like in Galactus's league. Who know?

Galan007
the only 'feats' im had were: 1.) possessing an indestructible force field, and 2.) stepping on supergirl. but it was ultimately shrunken down/beaten via pc legion tech.

cloud102
Originally posted by cloud102
Not really spite. I'm trying to figure out which character can go toe to toe with the Infinite Monster. Maybe something like in Galactus's league. Who know?

Do you think Mangog could cause a dent in the monster?

Galan007
no.

cloud102
Who'd be a better matchup, then? Just how powerful do you think he is? In your opinion, Galan.

Galan007
any character(s) capable of duplicating the 'shrink ray' supergirl used to defeat im, would obviously be able to beat it.

however, in terms of overpowering the beast - i'm not sure what it would take. this monster had a force-field that pre-crisis supergirl couldn't come close to getting through . so it'd definitely take a character much more powerful than a pre-crisis kryptonian to harm the monster in a physical manner.

cloud102
Thanks a bunch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.