Gray Fox vs. Raiden

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

First_Tsurugi06
Both are fighting as their Cyborg Ninja counterparts, and both are armed only with their HF Sword. No Stealth Camo, no extra knives.

GenomeFrozener
Gray Fox most likely would win.

Menetnashté
Originally posted by GenomeFrozener
Gray Fox most likely would win.

Darkstorm Zero
Unsure... Grey Fox was unstable... And Raiden does have the tech edge...

First_Tsurugi06
Just noticed there was another thread of this.

But on the subject, I tihnk Gray Fox can take it after a close fight. He not only has formiddable strength himself, being able to stop Metal Gear from crushing Snake, but also has more speed feats, being able to swing his sword so fast, that you don't even see him swinging. I'd say their agility is pretty close, though Gray Fox has dodged bullet fire more often IIRC, but Raiden sure as hell knows how to improvise, even without his arms.

Again, it's close IMO. Closer than either one vs Olga, that's for sure.

CosmicSurfer
Gray Fox was hurt by Snake in HTH. Snake tagged him with no problem. He even countered fox's moves. Sure, Fox held up Rex's leg. But Raiden temporarily held off freakin Outer Haven.

Raiden kills him.

leonheartmm
hard to say, raiden definately has the tech edge. where fox was able to stop the stomp of rex, raiden was actually able to sop and hugely DENT outer haven. a vessel almost as large as shadow moses itself and of armour and power system superior to even arsenal gear.

in battle skill, i gotta say they amped up raiden a lot because of the snazzy visual scenes they cud do which cudnt be done on the ps1 or gamecube. but then again, gray fox has the plasma cannon{and hey raiden cud stop bullets wih his blade even when he was HUMAN on arsenal gear.

hard to say hard tto say.

Jugglenaut
Originally posted by CosmicSurfer
But Raiden temporarily held off freakin Outer Haven.

With one arm.

Superboy Prime
Actually he used his entire body to hold Outer Haven. Not to mention he had a terrain advantage over it *Standing on solid ground while Arsenal was on the water and already clashing with Shadow Moses's coast.

I think Grey Fox wins this because he has shown superior speed and better durability...I mean his suit did sustain 2 stomps from REX while Raiden's suit continously got stabbed by knives and stuff. But then again those attacks ain't exactly the same thing either.

Raiden is more versatile I believe...but then again Fox has the arm cannon and has shown that he can still use the HF blade pretty good while using the arm cannon.

I think Fox wins, but it won't be easy.

leonheartmm
and not to mention, that gray fox, when properly motivated can be even more bloodthirsty and insane than vamp!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.