Any Female Gungans?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sweersa
Does anyone remember seeing any female Gungans? I was thinking they could be unisexual. Which is why Jar Jar had little to no reaction when the pit droid kicked Jar Jar in his binks.

Please no EU.

StarKiller20
Maybe since Gungans were amphibious Jar Jar didnt have a Penus

JediRobin23
I think theres many star wars creatures that you have no clue how they breed

Tangible God
Originally posted by JediRobin23
I think theres many star wars creatures that you have no clue how they breed Humans. Bloody mystery frankly.

And I don't think the brief Episode I scenes are enough to establish a female gender for Gungans, you'd need EU. Though I think the talking frogs are so despised, most EU avoids them anyways.

JediRobin23
exactly....end thread this thread

queeq
I can't believe people replied. It was supposed to be a private thread for sweersa to ponder Gungan sex organs on his own...

sweersa
Yes...Queeq is right. I have to vent my thoughts here alone.

Please don't close this.

I must come to a conclusion first.

Lara
I havent seen AOTC for a while and tbvh I dont really remember I'd have to watch it. BF doesnt like Jar Jar so I'll have to borrow it, bloody shit head!!!

sweersa
Originally posted by Lara
I havent seen AOTC for a while and tbvh I dont really remember I'd have to watch it. BF doesnt like Jar Jar so I'll have to borrow it, bloody shit head!!!

Hey hey hey, no need for the harsh language. "Stupid head" See...that sounds much more professional.

lol

Lara
says the person who registered in 06 has been online more frequently than myself yet still has a lower post count laughing out loud stick out tongue

sweersa
says the person who registered in 06 has been online more frequently than myself yet still has a lower post count laughing out loud stick out tongue

lol Um......how do you find out how long I have been online?

Yeah..I don't think I posted a lot back in the day, I mainly stuck to one thread back then.

queeq
She knows everything, Sweersa.

Kapton JAC
Originally posted by sweersa
Does anyone remember seeing any female Gungans? I was thinking they could be unisexual. Which is why Jar Jar had little to no reaction when the pit droid kicked Jar Jar in his binks.

Please no EU.

Well, if you count out part of the Star Wars universe then the question is unanswerable.

queeq
Closing time then?

Jack Daniels
hahaha he did start the thread.....closing time....nah this is funny I want to see if someone comes up with an answer....I would allow some eu though sweersa...then you can maybe be at peace with this issue...lol...maybe though if none can come up with an answer soon ask queeq to move it to eu and edit your first post to allow eu...? This is damn funny though...oh excuse my harsh language... laughing out loud

sweersa
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
hahaha he did start the thread.....closing time....nah this is funny I want to see if someone comes up with an answer....I would allow some eu though sweersa...then you can maybe be at peace with this issue...lol...maybe though if none can come up with an answer soon ask queeq to move it to eu and edit your first post to allow eu...? This is damn funny though...oh excuse my harsh language... laughing out loud

I agree, we can't close until we have some sort of conclusion. This can't be like The Empire Strikes back and leave us hanging...

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.....okay I will allow EU here just this one time!

Because I am allowing EU, any conclusion we come up with can only be called a theory, but it is better than nothing.

Originally this thread was an attempt at humor, it is funny hahaha. But now it really makes me wonder...

Ushgarak
Frankly, how many female ANYTHINGS do you see in Star Wars? Even female humans are deicdedly rare, doubly so in the OT.

Jack Daniels
when I was a kid when SW first came out I didnt care cause I had the hots for carrie fisher...lol...grab her by those bun roles on the side of her head and then...ahh sorry...lol

sweersa
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Frankly, how many female ANYTHINGS do you see in Star Wars? Even female humans are deicdedly rare, doubly so in the OT.

Just like how there are no female Star Wars fans! Hahaha.

sweersa
when I was a kid when SW first came out I didnt care cause I had the hots for carrie fisher...lol...grab her by those bun roles on the side of her head and then...ahh sorry...lol

LOL Thats hilarious.

(sorry for the double post I made a mistake)

Jack Daniels
Its either a crossdressing gungan with a boobjob or its a female gungan!

http://www.swagonline.net/files/images/LilahGungan-opt-copy.preview.jpg

sweersa
Oh my gosh! Thank you.

It may be EU, but we are getting somewhere!

Darth Subjekt
never seen a gungan jedi.

Sesse

Just buy a realdoll and do some custom working...

"Get carried away by our new LeiLov-Doll. She uses 4 AA batteries.
Remember to wash the insert after use..."

I am actually amazed that I havent ever seen a star wars blown ups meant for obscure penetrative uses...

Lisence or not, someone should make one.

sweersa
Originally posted by Sesse
Just buy a realdoll and do some custom working...

"Get carried away by our new LeiLov-Doll. She uses 4 AA batteries.
Remember to wash the insert after use..."

I am actually amazed that I havent ever seen a star wars blown ups meant for obscure penetrative uses...

Lisence or not, someone should make one.

Someone please explain what he is talking about.

I bet you could make a Jar Jar version of what you are mentioning.

Kids would love it.

steverules
Someone please explain what he is talking about.

I bet you could make a Jar Jar version of what you are mentioning.

Kids would love it.

I think...that he is saying they should make Star Wars blow up sex dolls

Jack Daniels
I really like Steve's avatar...lol

steverules
I really like Steve's avatar...lol

I get that alot big grin I love my avatar wink

Jack Daniels
If u ever leave you have to pass it to me thru inheritance er some shit like that..lol..i dont care what people think that is pure perfectional art!

steverules
I will make people do battle for it evil face I will keep in mind that you were first to ask to have it should I ever leave wink

Jack Daniels
(To beat the posers) Ill send a pic of my ole ladies boobies if i ever get beaten in the race ..lol...hers same size and bounce nicer..lol...she gonna kill me fer this one...lol...(somewhere way back in the milk bar posts shes in there shownin cleavage)..lol

steverules
lol are you saying you'll send me a pic of boobies for my avatar? sly

Lara
Just like how there are no female Star Wars fans! Hahaha.

I resent that remark!!!

steverules
I resent that remark!!!

I think he was hoping you would sly

sweersa
I resent that remark!!!

Hahaha. There are some exceptions, but a majority of Star Wars fans are 5-35 year old boys and men.

Anyone see the Star Wars fan Triumph?

Hahaha.

Jack Daniels
I resent that remark!!!
even though you think Im a dolt I like ya Lara...your a milk bar buddy! u put up wit me!! (Plus I really like your avatar too stick out tongue ...its hotttt!)

Lara
laughing out loud its just some random pic I found on a google search but thanks.

any ways my last post could have been worse! I could have said "I resemble that remark" stick out tongue

queeq
Originally posted by steverules
I get that alot big grin I love my avatar wink

I think you still owe me a big version of that avatar...

Jack Daniels
ahh bummer sounds like queeq has first dibs on it..lol...maybe I could werk at the milk bar to pay it off and buy from queeq? I am experienced barkeep...lol...usually though I jus make messes at the milk bar...lol..maybe queeq will jus hang it over the bar!!!!!!!!!

Lara
I'm an experienced bar tenderess too, doesnt mean queeq is gonne let me behing the bar laughing out loud

I think there would be only one exception. wink

Jack Daniels
???do tell...lol

Ahsoka Tano
With no EU used there has not been any mention or any viewable footage of female Gungans that I've heard or seen.

Why would you even care though? lol

sweersa
Originally posted by Ahsoka Tano
With no EU used there has not been any mention or any viewable footage of female Gungans that I've heard or seen.

Why would you even care though? lol

Some questions are better left unanswered.

Hahaha.

queeq
But you want them answered.

sweersa
Originally posted by queeq
But you want them answered.

I sure do.

Ahsoka Tano
Well then, you should watch the new Clone Wars movie this August.

Maybe a female Gungan will be in it. lol

queeq
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

sweersa
I wouldn't be suprised. Maybe Jar Jar can reproduce with it so we have Jr. Jar Jar in the sequel trilogy!

Kapton JAC
I wouldn't be suprised. Maybe Jar Jar can reproduce with it so we have Jr. Jar Jar in the sequel trilogy!

Perhaps, the gungan race is slowly going extinct because all the females have died, because of some Amazing... ahem... I mean tragic biological weapon created by an ingenious... er... I mean deranged Naboo scientist.

queeq

*buys cyanide.... just in case*

sweersa
*buys cyanide.... just in case*

Make sure it is the Jar Jar Episode I brand.

Jack Daniels
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Fassa_(Gungan)

another female gungan?..lol

also...someone in another thread far far away said "saw female Gungans in the scene in the sacred grove. They have their ears tied like a ponytail and are sometimes seen looking after the young ones."

and another one not sure about but someone said it
"the female gungans and the young ones stayed behind. only males fought in that battle. I belive george mentions something about that in the audio documentary dvd. in one scene you can see a small kid gungan and female gungans also, but not in the war."

heard more talk of female gungans having ears tied back like pony tail

Also in the phantom menace game there is a female gungan listed....................Gungan Female: Tasia Valenza

found at answers.com

food for thought...er is it beer for thought...lol

sweersa
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Fassa_(Gungan)

another female gungan?..lol

also...someone in another thread far far away said "saw female Gungans in the scene in the sacred grove. They have their ears tied like a ponytail and are sometimes seen looking after the young ones."

and another one not sure about but someone said it
"the female gungans and the young ones stayed behind. only males fought in that battle. I belive george mentions something about that in the audio documentary dvd. in one scene you can see a small kid gungan and female gungans also, but not in the war."

heard more talk of female gungans having ears tied back like pony tail

Also in the phantom menace game there is a female gungan listed....................Gungan Female: Tasia Valenza

found at answers.com

food for thought...er is it beer for thought...lol

Nice info man! Now we have a confirmation that we do indeed have female gungans. I just need to dust off my old Episode I tape and see for myself lol

Jack Daniels
havent checked out this myself yet but just thought u might think it was worth looking into...lol..lemme know if its in there maybe female gungans are not EU...queeq you ever get that cyanide?..lol

sweersa
havent checked out this myself yet but just thought u might think it was worth looking into...lol..lemme know if its in there maybe female gungans are not EU...queeq you ever get that cyanide?..lol

Get it ready Queeq, you are going to need it! I checked out Episode I and you are right! I took two very good screen shots with the female gungan in the frame. She has her "ears" tied behind her head/neck as you stated and the young gungan is in front of her.

http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/7914/vlcsnap1350566mz2.png

http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/4701/vlcsnap1349128lf8.png

This is awesome! We have confirmed female gungans exist from a true canon source!

You can even see a mother gungan sort of holding onto her kid in the first shot!

Thank you to everyone who has contributed.

Jack Daniels
nice... but queeq dont do it man!

Kapton JAC
Nice info man! Now we have a confirmation that we do indeed have female gungans. I just need to dust off my old Episode I tape and see for myself lol

All hope is lost sad... I need a drink. *walks to the Blue Milk bar*

Jack Daniels
I hope I'm not in trouble for this?

sweersa

For what?

Jack Daniels
alot of gungan haters out there...lol...

sweersa
alot of gungan haters out there...lol...

That's true. We have to stop this racism. Lets start with the drinking fountains.

Kapton JAC

Under normal circumstances you would be dead by now... but I'm in a generous mood so the nuke won't hit your house for another ten minutes.

Jack Daniels
maybe I'll get lucky and it will hit the neighbors house.. evil face

Kapton JAC
Unfortunately I missed and the nuke hit in Uzebekastan. This new-fangled equipment, I keep missing my actual targets and hitting small countries.

I actually misfired once and it went through a time warp, ended up sinking Atlantis... who would've guessed...

anyway back on topic:

*Begins drowning in sorrow*
There is no hope of redemption for Star Wars now.
*Goes back to Queeqs to get some Jawa Juice.*

queeq
I am so happy for you guys you finally have the female gungan matter solved. I suppose Sweersa will now continue his studies about Gungan copulation...

sweersa
I am so happy for you guys you finally have the female gungan matter solved. I suppose Sweersa will now continue his studies about Gungan copulation...

I am very satisfied with the outcome of this thread. As for the gungan copulation...that is a thread for another day...

queeq
Bet you're figuring it out as we post.

sweersa
Bet you're figuring it out as we post.

I have been thinking about it.

queeq
*shudder*

Jack Daniels
beer...its all good..lol

queeq
No, it's not.

sweersa
No, it's not.

Yes it is....ohhh yeah.

queeq
OOoooooo... kay.

sweersa
OOoooooo... kay.

I wonder if a Human and Gungan hybrid is possible...hmm.

I mean, did you see the way Padme looked at Jar Jar after he showed off his really long tongue on the fruit?

I think we all know what she was thinking.

queeq
You better find help, dude. That's disturbing.

sweersa
You better find help, dude. That's disturbing.

Hahaha!

I couldn't resist saying it man...

They also don't make a medicine for what I have.

queeq
I bet. They have another medicine though: straight jackets and solitary confinement.

sweersa
I bet. They have another medicine though: straight jackets and solitary confinement.

It isn't that bad. I don't try to hurt people. I just try to capture them and in capsule them in bubble wrap and shipping tape so they can be part of my army.

That is all.

queeq
That does sound reassuring.

Jack Daniels
It isn't that bad. I don't try to hurt people. I just try to capture them and in capsule them in bubble wrap and shipping tape so they can be part of my army.

That is all.

So you ship them via the post office to there battle destinations?...lol...is that cheaper than building transport ships..lol?

sweersa
So you ship them via the post office to there battle destinations?...lol...is that cheaper than building transport ships..lol?

If I need to ship them I use USPS Priority mail if I want to save money. FedEx is also great.

If I want them to arrive a few days late in poor abused shape I use UPS.

Jack Daniels
I see said the blind man to the dumb deaf fool...(no offense to anyone handicapped just a funny line from a movie)

queeq
Very funny.

Jack Daniels
I'm innocent!

sweersa
I like how this thread has an ungodly amount of views, hahaha.

Now it has more!

queeq
It's sorta like: we have 100 members and 101 views.

sweersa
It's sorta like: we have 100 members and 101 views.

Hahaha, this thread has 1923 which seems to be a lot more than the other ones I started. Many female gungan lovers out there?

Jaeh.is.Awesome
IS there a female gungan? did you guys ever get to a conclusion? >>.

geez, now you made me wonder stick out tongue

~:Mr.Anderson:~
They are ASEXUAL. They reproduce without sex because it would be too painful for all parties involved.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
...well, that's not an interesting answer. >>.

queeq
Originally posted by ~:Mr.Anderson:~
They are ASEXUAL. They reproduce without sex because it would be too painful for all parties involved.

laughing out loud

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
...well, that's not an interesting answer. >>.

oh wait, I misread. That is and interesting answer. laughing out loud

sweersa
Originally posted by ~:Mr.Anderson:~

Hahaha.

IS there a female gungan? did you guys ever get to a conclusion? >>.

geez, now you made me wonder stick out tongue

Yes, and yes smile

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Hahaha.

Yes, and yes smile

the conclusion?

queeq
Swears loves female gungans, it's his fetish.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
well... now that's interesting.

queeq
I dunno... are you a female gungan?

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Last time I checked, no...

*checks again*

No, no I'm not.

queeq
THen it's not so interesting.

sweersa
Swears loves female gungans, it's his fetish.

Who? Not sure if I know that name..sounds a tad familiar though, but something is off.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
THen it's not so interesting.

...I don't want to be related to Binks, so if I'm a female gungan or not, I won't tell you either way. stick out tongue

sweersa
...I don't want to be related to Binks, so if I'm a female gungan or not, I won't tell you either way. stick out tongue

He gunna have to find out for himself.

Just kidding.

Mandrag Ganon
Wait... This thing's still alive? That's crazy...

queeq
Why? It's the best thing ever.

Jack Daniels
best thing ever? sweersa has swayed u to the gungan side of the force...our fearless leader is a gungan supporter! run away (monty python)

Sith Stalker
i believe that there is female gungans but im not really sure on how to make you guys believe what an 18 year old says beacuse most of you are older then me and dont what cartoons like the new star wars the clone wars on cartoon network which had an episode that showed you a female gungan so thats what i have to say.

Mandrag Ganon
Good God, it's back... again...

Originally posted by Sith Stalker
i believe that there is female gungans but im not really sure on how to make you guys believe what an 18 year old says beacuse most of you are older then me and dont what cartoons like the new star wars the clone wars on cartoon network which had an episode that showed you a female gungan so thats what i have to say.

The question was answered back on page 3, and this thread has limped on into insanity ever since...

Get it ready Queeq, you are going to need it! I checked out Episode I and you are right! I took two very good screen shots with the female gungan in the frame. She has her "ears" tied behind her head/neck as you stated and the young gungan is in front of her.

http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/7914/vlcsnap1350566mz2.png

http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/4701/vlcsnap1349128lf8.png

This is awesome! We have confirmed female gungans exist from a true canon source!

You can even see a mother gungan sort of holding onto her kid in the first shot!

Thank you to everyone who has contributed.

sweersa
Epic thread!

Mandrag Ganon
Face it, Sweers, you've created a monster.

sweersa
Originally posted by Mandrag Ganon
Face it, Sweers, you've created a monster.

I sure did.

queeq
A terrible monster.... that's why we cherish it. plus it allows us to keep an eye on Swears.

Jack Daniels
lol beer

Jack Daniels
lol I swear

sweersa
A terrible monster.... that's why we cherish it. plus it allows us to keep an eye on Swears.

Hehe, an eye on who? Not sure exactly who "Swears" is...

laughing out loud

queeq
Of course you don't.

sweersa
Indeed.

queeq
Quite.

Letum Lettow
I wonder what kind of BJs they would give and how talkative they would be?

Jack Daniels
get one drunk and you will have all answers...jus make sure she has big boobs..take pics...haha

roughrider
I hope we spend a lot of time with the Gungans in the new TV series. big grin

Jack Daniels
I hope they are busty

sweersa
They have long tongues.

Jack Daniels
I thought on it and no matter how busty a gungan chic was she just wouldnt be hot....busty twilek chics better

queeq
But what are they like in the sack?

Jack Daniels
edit: I must hush ...bad comments I had

Omega Vision
Peppi Bow:
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100428172842/starwars/images/c/cd/Peppi_Bow.jpg

Jack Daniels
no bewbz there? plus one ugly mug...eyes are up for debate..but the boobs should be more well shown..lol

sweersa
But what are they like in the sack?

Ask Padme, in her youth she was spotted running into the forest often for some amphibious love.

queeq
Ah, that was her?

Quiero Mota
no bewbz there?

They're not mammals....

Jack Daniels
bewbs dam it

queeq
Hey, each his own.

Mandrag Ganon
I disappear for a while only to be greeted by this thread upon my return. Insanity, I say... Insanity!

queeq
And you like it.

ADarksideJedi
In order to have all the man there must be inleast one female.Maybe she is the queen and she mates so they can have more people.

queeq
I think they hide them underwater in the mud.... for mud fights.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.