Prep Battle: V (V For Vendetta) vs The Joker (The Dark Knight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
Fight #1: All-out war!

This is not a straight up fistfight because we all know who would win there. Both contestants get one whole week to prep. Since The Joker resides in Gotham City and V in London I've decided to let the first battle be held in NYC. The Joker can use his hired thugs.

Fight #2: Warehouse showdown!

This fight takes place in an abandoned warehouse and both contestants get two days prep. No outside help whatsoever.

Bardock42
I'd say V.

Darth Martin
For both fights?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Darth Martin
For both fights? Yeah.

WrathfulDwarf
Joker pulls the pencil trick on V.

Case closed.

celestialdemon
Fight 1: Joker
Fight 2" V

Darth Martin
Joker might take the first one. In the second one I can see them both coming to the fight with themselves strapped with explosives.

Mairuzu
I'd say V for both

Menetnashté
Fight 1: Joker probably, I can imagine Joker hiring enough thugs to take on V, and a few 'big' dogs. A few well-placed Snipers should do the trick if V stops and talks which he likely will. If V goes straight for Joker though moving his normal speed I can see him winning, though he'd ultimately die from the thugs.
Fight 2: draw I'd think, Joker would probably blow them up, or maybe V would, who knows.

Darth Martin
V will pwn the thugs just like Batman. He showed Batman level stealth in his film.

Dark-Jaxx
Joker is no slouch physically. With a weapon and some dogs he can at least contend with V in that department. Especially if he gets a pencil.

In the first scenario, Joker will prolly win.

Second could go either way, if worst comes to worst Joker WILL blow them both up without a second thought.

Blax_Hydralisk
No slouch physically?

Depends. Just because Joker managed to get a kick or two in on Batman when he's preoccupied does not mean he can even barely hang with him in H2H. V is Batman's superior in fighting skills, particularly speed. So... it'd take a lot more then a pencil a crowbar and a couple of dogs to take down V, especially considering when he killed that squad of Soldiers he was doing so with a busted chest. His durability and speed are super human. With one week's prep V will find a way to get around the Thugs or at least minimize their effective'ness. 2nd one is probably just a tie or V wins. Joker does not leave the warehouse alive either way.

Darth Martin
Joker can't mess with V H2H-wise.

Blax_Hydralisk
He can't hold a single candle.

Joker with two body guards and five attack dogs still couldn't hold a candle.

meh.

ragesRemorse
V, Not only is he a superhuman. I would also wager that he is far more intelligent and cunning.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Joker pulls the pencil trick on V.

Case closed.

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
No slouch physically?

Depends. Just because Joker managed to get a kick or two in on Batman when he's preoccupied does not mean he can even barely hang with him in H2H. V is Batman's superior in fighting skills, particularly speed. So... it'd take a lot more then a pencil a crowbar and a couple of dogs to take down V, especially considering when he killed that squad of Soldiers he was doing so with a busted chest. His durability and speed are super human. With one week's prep V will find a way to get around the Thugs or at least minimize their effective'ness. 2nd one is probably just a tie or V wins. Joker does not leave the warehouse alive either way.
They never fought H2H...Joker came at Batman with a crowbar GTA style, we really don't know how good he would've done against Batman, but it's undeniable that he has skills, he took out that cop in a matter of seconds, and he was holding him by a pressure point it seemed, I'd say he knows what he's doing, but he still couldn't take V. My bet is V goes down in the first fight though, he might be strong but he'll still die after he gets shot up enough, snipers, ground thugs with automatics, and attack dogs, I've seen some nasty dogs, dogs that after a few shots from a .45 caliber pistol aren't down yet and those kind of dogs can hold off V momentarily at least.

DestinyGuy678
joker
v/joker could go either way

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.