And now a Special Announcement brought to you by my Evil Twin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
roll eyes (sarcastic)

This has been another special message by my Evil Twin who just earn himself another 8 months inside his cage.

Continue with your posts here in the OTF.

Thank you.

Sol Valentine
I saw it, my brain essploded.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
roll eyes (sarcastic)

This has been another message brough to you by my Evil Twin who just earn himself another 8 months inside his cage.

Thank you.

saw it,

going to se eit again tomorrowbig grin

Ax3l
I've seen it

Twice

guy222
behave twin big grin

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by guy222
behave twin big grin

Don't worry he's not getting out this time. I put two padlocks to secure the cage.

Sol Valentine
I dun't have puppies btw.

Mairuzu
I don't care for dogs anyway.

The Grey Fox
Let me be first to say, 'I haven't seen it'.

And I don't have any puppies.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Mairuzu
I don't care for dogs anyway.

Not even Hot Dogs? mmm

Strangelove
Saw it, loved it, want to see again

The j0keR
roll eyes (sarcastic)

This has been another special message by my Evil Twin who just earn himself another 8 months inside his cage.

Thank you.

Seen it twice. big grin

Selphie
SEEN IT NONE TIMES.

Take that and rewind it back, Lil' Jon got the beat that makes yo' booty go WHAT!?

Strangelove
Originally posted by Selphie
SEEN IT NONE TIMES.

Take that and rewind it back, Lil' Jon got the beat that makes yo' booty go WHAT!? Usher references make my brain spasm

Selphie
Originally posted by Strangelove
Usher references make my brain spasm

Then my plan is working *rubs hands together*

Röland
Seeing it this saturday.

Mairuzu
Not even Hot Dogs? mmm I could go without those as well.. nothing special.

Peach
Haven't seen it, have absolutely no plans to go see it, and the more I hear about it the less interest I have in it. Considering I had none to begin with, yeah.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Peach
Haven't seen it, have absolutely no plans to go see it, and the more I hear about it the less interest I have in it. Considering I had none to begin with, yeah. Way to be a contrarian stick out tongue

chillybanana
I want to see it, no one wants to go with me though ermm

The j0keR
Originally posted by chillybanana
I want to see it, no one wants to go with me though ermm

How is that possible? Id go with you. stick out tongue

Mairuzu
Haven't seen it, have absolutely no plans to go see it, and the more I hear about it the less interest I have in it. Considering I had none to begin with, yeah. ....why?

Peach
Way to be a contrarian stick out tongue

Originally posted by Mairuzu
....why?

I don't like Batman and I absolutely despised Batman Begins stick out tongue

The only way I'd go and see a Batman movie is if they have the Riddler and he is played by David Tennant (who has said he'd very much love to have the role). I would see it for that single reason. Because David Tennant as the Riddler would be awesome.

Strangelove

The only way I'd go and see a Batman movie is if they have the Riddler and he is played by David Tennant (who has said he'd very much love to have the role). I would see it for that single reason. Because David Tennant as the Riddler would be awesome. *looks up David Tennant*

chillybanana
Originally posted by The j0keR
How is that possible? Id go with you. stick out tongue No one I've asked seems fussed about seeing it shock

Thank you stick out tongue

Peach
*looks up David Tennant*

He plays the current Doctor in Doctor Who stick out tongue

chillybanana
He plays the current Doctor in Doctor Who stick out tongue And he's sexy.

Strangelove
He plays the current Doctor in Doctor Who stick out tongue My research came to the same conclusion hmm

Mairuzu
It would work...

Yoshi Paradise
I'll try to see it over the weekend.

BruceSkywalker
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thank you.

I 've seen The Dark Knight 3 times and I'm going back on sunday. BTW, I like a different kind of puppies laughing laughing big grin

Outbound
The only way I'd go and see a Batman movie is if they have the Riddler and he is played by David Tennant (who has said he'd very much love to have the role).

That

would be awesome.

...dammit, stole the words out of my mouth mmm

Scythe
Course, you're not crazy....

Captain REX
Crazy? I was crazy once...

Badwolf
Oh I saw it..

I am dying to go again this weekend. But alas it will be sold out and even if i could manage to get some tickets. I have no one to go with.

kevdude
Probably going to go see it twice, its that good and I've never seen a movie 2 x big grin

chillmeistergen
Don't really have any interest in seeing it.

The only way I'd go and see a Batman movie is if they have the Riddler and he is played by David Tennant (who has said he'd very much love to have the role). I would see it for that single reason. Because David Tennant as the Riddler would be awesome.

He's an awful actor.

WrathfulDwarf
Haven't seen it, have absolutely no plans to go see it, and the more I hear about it the less interest I have in it. Considering I had none to begin with, yeah.

Would you PLEASE think of the PUPPIES! cry

Oh, wait, you like bunnies....damn!

*sends memo to Evil Twin*

=Tired Hiker=
I'd go see it again if they gave me a remote control so I could fast forward through all the boring parts.

=Tired Hiker=
Hahhahahah, okay, I really did like The Dark Knight. I thought it was a very good movie. I'm just sick of all the hype, I don't know why, but it's making people so annoying to me.

Strangelove
You can really avoid a lot of the hype when you never watch TV yes

=Tired Hiker=
I was referring to the hype on KMC for the most part. wink

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Hahhahahah, okay, I really did like The Dark Knight. I thought it was a very good movie. I'm just sick of all the hype, I don't know why, but it's making people so annoying to me. I totally second that, I had an argument about how over hyped it was today with kodak, who was saying it was the 'film of the year' and whatnot.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
I totally second that, I had an argument about how over hyped it was today with kodak, who was saying it was the 'film of the year' and whatnot.

I know, I just want to slap them and then shake them like a little baby, hahahah! big grin

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I know, I just want to slap them and then shake them like a little baby, hahahah! big grin Every time I log onto msn, an advert for it pops up saying "Film of the year, no joke!". So annoying...

Peach
You can really avoid a lot of the hype when you never watch TV yes

I never watch TV and yet I can't go anywhere - online or offline - without hearing about this damn movie.

Phucked Up
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
Every time I log onto msn, an advert for it pops up saying "Film of the year, no joke!". So annoying...

I use a program which customizes MSN for me, takes out all advertisements and junk.

The j0keR
Originally posted by Phucked Up
I use a program which customizes MSN for me, takes out all advertisements and junk.

*intrigued*

The Grey Fox
I use a program which customizes MSN for me, takes out all advertisements and junk. Could I please have a link to this? That would really help me out a lot.

Phucked Up
Originally posted by The j0keR
*intrigued* Originally posted by The Grey Fox
Could I please have a link to this? That would really help me out a lot.

This is Mess Patch for the latest MSN messenger.

http://www.mess.be/pafiledb/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=710

They have versions for older MSN's as well.

Be sure you go through the entire thing and make sure it's set up just like you want it, otherwise to get rid of it you'll have to uninstall and reinstall MSN and try again.

The Grey Fox
This is Mess Patch for the latest MSN messenger.

http://www.mess.be/pafiledb/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=710

They have versions for older MSN's as well.

Be sure you go through the entire thing and make sure it's set up just like you want it, otherwise to get rid of it you'll have to uninstall and reinstall MSN and try again. Cheers P^, this should be really useful.

Many thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.